Community > Posts By > LadyLisa40

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:06 AM
Return of the Penis- Return of the Jedi

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:04 AM
You know Romanitc, I was just thinking the same thing.

Look, if you want to get a womans attention, first of all, put a pic on here, second dont ever refer to women as a yellow, fuzzy farm animal or a cute little piggie called Babe!

Just my opinion.

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:02 AM
Penis Evolution-Undreworld Evolution

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 11/19/07 09:22 AM
mostly my eyes are open, i do close them once in a while but i do like to look at him, see the look in his eyes

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:57 AM
I do not begrudge anyone their style of life or how they look. God knows Im no where near perfect as I said.

I have a tattoo, only one, (right now anyway), I think they are cool. Im not into the vulgar type but to each his own. I just dont want anything on my body that I have to explain or hide from my children or grandchildren.

As far as body piercings go. I have no objection to them. One of my sisters has her belly button pierced the other her tongue. I myself want my belly button pierced. I dont care for the other piercings on MY body except my ears of course. But if you like the eye brow, nose, lip, nipples, etc pierced then go for it. I mean it is your body. Any way, some of them look really cool. Still not for me, but they do look cool.

I was always raised to love the person and hate the sin, if you will. While I do not believe homosexuality is morally right, it is not my place to pass judgment on those who choose that style of life. Nor do I put them down or make fun of them for it either.

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:08 AM
VOODOO, I am a firm believer in God and in His Son. He has done so much for me and my family. I however am not religious. I do not claim to be perfect in any way shape or form. I know that I as a human am imperfect. I also believe that the TRUE message of God has gotten lost in todays world.

Kevin, I agree with what you wrote. God has given us a free will , that means We choose what we do with our lives. And what we have chosen has cost us more than we could possibly imagine. Instead of love, peace, happiness, and joy we have hate, anger, and bitterness in their place.

There is still good in this world, we just have to look for it. And it is up to us to find it and then spread it to the rest of the world.

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 09:41 AM
I believe that people have been given the wrong message and have been duped by so called christian's and have been made to believe that all God wants is vengeance and condemnation. That is not the God I know and love. I am not going to preach because it is not my place or calling. But I do know that the God I love and serve is a loving, caring, and very jealous God. It is unfortunate that the wrong message has been sent out and practically beaten into the worlds heads. And it is even more unfortunate that the church is the biggest culprit of all. There are good honest christians out there. I am sorry that so many have been hurt by the church whether directly or indirectly. May He forgive us all.

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:53 AM
^5 to you for canceling. It is better to do that than to go through with it and then live with the regret.

You did the right thing, absolutely!

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:48 AM
Type O Negetive-- Erasure

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:45 AM
you two are quick with the replies
lmao

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:44 AM
earth wind and fire

LadyLisa40's photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:43 PM
I loved it!! LMAO!!! It was great! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:27 PM
that just makes me sick to my stomach. I mean this is the one site that I have never had a problem with my kids looking on when Im on here. If you want to post that crap, go to one of the "naughty" sites to do it. mad

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:55 PM
OU Sooners all the way!!!

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:39 PM
That is just too funny laugh laugh laugh laugh

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:34 PM
My mom called me and told me we were having Thanksgiving at her house this year. She gave me a choice of what to bring, dessert or veggies. I chose to make and bring pies. pumpkin, pecan, and homemade chocolate cream pie. Besides that we are having the traditional turkey, dressing, gravy and all the fixings.

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 10/31/07 12:39 PM
LMAO!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:12 PM
I met Greg Evagin when he was on BJ and the Bear.

Steve Garvey when he played with the Dodgers,(literally ran into him), Mike Soscha (not sure of the spelling on the last name) eith the Dodgers at the Lucky's grocery store my dad managed.

Silvester Stallone at a Kings hockey game

Dont know if this counts, but Erik Estrata waved at me from his limo on the freeway, on the way home from Universal Studios.

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:05 PM
Hey welcome to JSH!!! Have fun looking around.

LadyLisahappy flowerforyou :heart:

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:13 AM
Thank you, I was wondering when that was.

LadyLisahappy flowerforyou