LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:13 AM
JAKE

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:58 PM
LOL!! Guess I should own up too. Im really 40! And proud of it!!!happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:51 PM
The question is, how do you know she is under aged?

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:50 AM
That is cute. Leave it to kids!! LOL!!laugh laugh

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:18 AM
drinker i second that!! Here here drinker

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/15/07 09:27 PM
that is soooo cool!! congrats to you!! flowerforyou

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/15/07 05:02 AM
Heck! Im game if you are!! happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/15/07 04:49 AM
Hello and welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay here at JSH!!

LadyLisaflowerforyou happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/15/07 04:46 AM
What part of Oklahoma are you coming to?

LadyLisa

LadyLisa40's photo
Thu 10/11/07 05:49 PM
I like pumpkin pie, but my favorite is home made chocolate cream pie! And it just so happens to be my specialty. I make it for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.:tongue:

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:16 AM
Welcome to the site Ismar!! flowerforyou

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:21 PM
yes it has been slow tonight

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:19 PM
So this has turned out to be a public service announcement. Im glad Im not the only one this has happened to. LOL!!

(in my best new anchors voice)
Ladies and Gentlemen, if this has this ever happened to you....

"I was online, and kept getting messages from women but not from men. I was so confused, I thought something was wrong with me. (sniff sniff) as it turned out it was just that my profile was wrong. (big smile, with gleaming white teeth and a tear running down the cheek) I was so relieved. I just cant tell you how happy I was to find out that it was a simple typo, and not who I really am."

(In the announcers voice) If this has happened to you, Please,Please check your profile. Dont let this type of mistake ruin your life. Or worse your reputation!!

Thank you and have a great night America!!

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/08/07 06:01 PM
I was made aware of the fact that my profile said that I am a woman looking for a woman for friendship. How I did not notice it is beyond me. But I want to publicly apologize for any misunderstandings that it has caused. My step sister asked me if she could use my site to look up men. When I began to receive messages from women I asked her about it. She said she was sorry and that she would fix it. Obviously she didnt. My profile is now fixed. And I am terribly sorry for any confusion this has caused.

LadyLisa:heart: happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 10/07/07 06:13 PM
Thank you again for the support. Like I said I am not giving up or anything, I am going to find a new job and soon. Thank you PacificStar for the advice and tips on where to go for assistance. I really appreciate it. I will look into that. My dad called me today and when I told him what happened he said "Dont worry about it, just go get you another job. You are smart, you know what you want, so go get it!" And he is right. And I told him so. Tomorrow is a new day, and the start of a new week. So I start a new search for a new job.

I would say wish me luck, but I dont believe in luck. And you have already wished me the best so I will take your blessings with me.

Thanks again.

Lisa:heart: happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:03 PM
Thank you all for your support. I have been out beating the streets, as it were, trying to find another job. It has been a week now and Im still looking. I did file for unemployment so that should help a little. Tomorrow is the start of a new week, so hopefully I will have good news soon.

Thanks again all!!

Lisa:heart: happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:56 AM
I think women in general thought chivalry was dead because men of the 60s, 70s, and 80s did not know what it was or how to show it. It is an unfortunate fact that fathers stopped teaching their sons about it and certainly did not show it. So a generation of women lost out on it. I do appreciate chivalry even like it. Although I have not seen it in a while. I must say I am always thankful for a door being opened, or my chair being pulled out for me. It makes me feel cared about both as a woman and a human.

For the men who are chivalrous, keep it up. There are a lot more women who appreciate it than you may think.

LadyLisa:heart: happy

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:15 AM
I had a really rough week last week. Ending in, you guessed it being fired. And why did i get fired? Because I wasnt properly trained. Yep, thats what they told me. I was hired in June at a small office in the company. I loved it there, well in July they needed help in a larger office so they asked me if I would help out, i needed the experience and the hours. so I said yes. They then asked me if I would transfer to that office permanently. I again said yes. But only after telling them that I was not fully trained at the other office. They said that was no problem and I would learn what I needed to while there. I said great, count me in. 2 months later they fired me!! The official reason was poor performance, but if you ask me it is their fault in the first place. They never should have asked me to stay there permanently until I was fully trained. So now I am out of work and have to start all over again. Im not as angry as I was on Thursday but I am still angry a little bit. And ya know, if they asked me to I would go back to work for that company in a heartbeat, but only if I worked for a different PCC.

LadyLisa

LadyLisa40's photo
Mon 10/01/07 04:58 AM
Oh, thank you!!! Mmm, just the way I like it too... a little sugar and a LOT of cream. LOL!!! oh yeah, im wakin up now.