Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:47 PM
Hardly ever and vice versa. I don't mind nor would I care.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:55 PM

you had a crush on someone you knew you could never be with? But you still want to remain friends. What would you do to rid yourself of these feelings? :smile:

Go hit up other people to talk to and forget about it or get a long project hobby.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:53 PM

not a bad profile.. the whole non religious thing and the demonic screen name creeped me out a bit..but hey your honest

I give it a 7

That's what I was about to point out. "I wouldn't be too concerned with a screen name like that".

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:41 PM
Oh God, would rather have flowers than that fruity $#!T. My ex had something from VS and it made me want to throw up. I remember when girls sprayed that avocado crap, and it smelled like old nasty beer.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:40 PM

when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Cuz yo bref laugh I dunno

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:56 PM
I run out of milk and I want some of that good ol roof of your mouth scraping Cap'n Crunch!

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:48 PM
I dunno, I did read something about another "Baby Boom" here soon.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:14 PM

Ah $#!T, this thing is still alive? laugh What's up Nova (Matthew) and everyone else. Dude! I so wish I was Jet Li! I dunno why. laugh

we kept it alive for you man...did you like the F Bomb thing?? i would use that if i were you lol

Cuz Jet Li is freakin BAD A**...plus, he has got to get soooo many women in asia BECAUSE he is Jet Li lmao

Hell yeah he is!

Thanks Zanne

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:39 AM
Ah $#!T, this thing is still alive? laugh What's up Nova (Matthew) and everyone else. Dude! I so wish I was Jet Li! I dunno why. laugh

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:55 AM

angels

Angels are an animal? Wow...

Um..... I would go with a lioness. Because this boy is a Lion.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:54 AM
The kid took the drugs, it is his fault. Though it is sad and unfortunate that he passed away, this matter should be for police. This isn't a move like The Rundown or Walking Tall or a movie with Steven Segal. It would be best to just let the law deal with it.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:16 AM

The garage is MINE! laugh

Amen to that !!

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:04 AM

women lie... also... we all want to know we are getting with a mentally and financially secure man that is ready for a relationship... jut throw that kind of stuff in.

Ain't that the truth

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:58 AM
Financial Security. If I can't be in love, at least I can help others who are in love.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:55 AM
Yeah I have... and they only call me again each summer. Got tired of it. Like honestly, I think something happens to women in the summer that says "Go find a man".

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:47 AM
I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my hart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:29 AM

good job rember no babies until after college!

There you go! WOOOOOOOOOOO!! You are so pretty!

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:26 AM
4 cuz sometimes the absolute truth hurts.....

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:25 AM

good job rember no babies until after college!

laugh What's up with your default? LOL YOu look like a deer caught in headlights or a crack head. Glad to see you posting in the forums again though./

Happy for you cena person number 123124321. Make the most of it. Don't forget to use the force!

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:00 PM
Good for you

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25