Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:42 PM
I hate you

It used to be that you could send a picture of a friend, relative or enemy to Cliff and he would make up a back story for the picture and tell you why he hates the person. He hasn't updated his page in years. It's pretty funny if you are into that kind of thing.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:34 PM
Edited by Spidercmb on Fri 06/08/12 06:34 PM
Check out the research done by Nina Jablonski. Her research indicates that all human skin color variations could have evolved in 2,000 years or less. We aren't all that different folks. There is more genetic diversity in a single tribe of Chimpanzees than there is in the whole human race.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:25 PM

Anytime I feel lonely, I stop being lonely and be awesome instead.

laugh :thumbsup: You are definitely awesome. flowerforyou

:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:22 PM
69% (WOO HOOO!) :banana:

conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

The quiz was complete crap. Like the Patriot act part, I'm sure there are provisions that should be kept and some that should be eliminated, but it's not that granular. And what does my age and sex have to do with if I'm a Liberal or Conservative?

I'm a classical Liberal, not a Conservative. I believe in freedom of choice on almost every issue. Whatever, it was a fun use of five minutes.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:07 PM
How convenient.

I'm sorry for anything angry or hurtful I wrote or thought.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:01 PM

Good. :smile:

:thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:23 PM
Edited by Spidercmb on Fri 06/08/12 02:27 PM
My great grandmother was Choctaw. I don't look it at all and I call myself "White", because I don't have the documentation necessary to join the Choctaw nation.

The outrage is that she claims to be a Cherokee without actually belonging to a real Cherokee tribe. There are something like 200 fake Cherokee tribes that are full of liars and scam artists who are simply trying to get benefits that are intended for Native Americans. She was a minority hire for Harvard, based on a claim which cannot be supported by the facts. The real Cherokee are outraged that Warren is falsely claiming to be one of them in order to benefit her career.

EDIT: What brought me here originally was the title of the thread, which violates Rule 5 "No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, sexual orientation, body type, or intelligence level. " I'm not going to report it, I'm just surprised nobody else has.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:17 PM

I can't believe this because white are rejecting blacks in terms of friendship or mariage.

That has less to do with your skin color and far FAR more to do with where you live.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:01 PM
The majority of men are most attracted to a woman with a waist to hip ratio of .7. The majority of women are attracted to men with a waist to hip ratio of .9. People are also more attracted to people who have unblemished skin, symmetrical features, clean hair and teeth. There are legitimate biological and survival reasons for these preferences. I don't see how religion can affect this.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 01:57 PM
Waist line is a direct indicator of health. Humans are designed to seek out people with a trim waistline for survival reasons. Anthropological studies have been done on art of primitive societies and found that the statues and paintings show a waist to hip ratio of .7 for women and a .9 for men, which coincides with our modern views of what is beautiful. Studies have been done on primitive people who haven't been exposed to modern cultures and it was discovered that the men would almost invariably choose women with a waist to hip ratio of .7, which again supports the idea that our ideals of beauty are innate to our DNA for survival purposes, rather than being an artificial construct of our culture. As a fat guy, I've accepted this. I'm not happy about it, but I accept it.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 01:49 PM
Victor Stenger is laboring under the "begging the question" logical fallacy. He assumes that there is no God and searches for a reason to explain why people believe in the supernatural. An alternative theory is that we were made to believe in God and those of us who don't are simply in rebellion against their nature.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 01:25 PM

Being lonesome can make a person feel more pressured about dating which definitely doesn't help. What are the ways you beat the lonliyness?

Mine seems to be hobbies and volunteering but I am sure there are others. Any suggestions?

Anytime I feel lonely, I stop being lonely and be awesome instead.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 01:04 PM

Bastards... 930GB is NOT 1TB, it's false advertisement. grumble

The hard disk manufacturer uses powers of 1000, while the Operating system uses powers of 1024.

A terabyte for the OS is 1,099,511,627,776 and the hard disc has a capacity of 1,000,000,000,000. So your hard drive has a capacity of 931.322574615478515625 gigabytes, with a gigabyte being 1024 megabytes.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 12:31 PM
I'll go for a walk tonight.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 08:32 AM
Sausage and eggs.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 08:27 AM
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm feeling great. Life is good.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 07:41 AM

Whatever........you can go back to your koolaid...

That's not the first time that clear and rational thinking was disparaged and it won't be the last. There will always be people who can't accept reality, so they have to create bizarre scenarios to explain the world.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 07:34 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Fri 06/08/12 07:39 AM

Bush should have never gone there. He put the lives of all those kids in danger and he's the president, not some celebrity to go around entertaining kids.

But yeah, that's a partisan and nasty thing for people to do.

by that logic, Presidents put EVERYONE in danger anytime they travel anywhere

its a huge boost to children to be able to meet and interact with such public figures,,,

The President's job isn't to "boost" children. And the President DOES put everyone in danger when he travels. That's why he is surrounded by Secret Service, to protect him. All those kids were on their own if something happened.

Ya gotta remember spider...Shrub wasn't a thinker! That's why we got a Cheney & Co. dictatorship for 8 years...under daddy Bushes direction of course! Cheney didn't care about anyone but himself!

Now they're grooming the spineless Robme and Bilderberg has already chosen his VP....but the people will get a vote (or the illusion of one) for who the MSM sells them!

A few things: I don't respect people who make jokes about the names of their political opponents. It's very childish and seems more like a grade school taunt than anything else. Second: Cheney supports gay marriage, he was very public about that when he left office, but while in office he followed the Presidents lead. Clearly Cheney wasn't in charge. You have no proof of it, it's just convenient to attack the former president as being a moron and claim that the VP was the power behind the throne. Because that way, you demonize two people for the price of one and it's an unfalsifiable conspiracy theory. How can anyone prove to the closed minded that Cheney wasn't the President's puppet master? I'm sure you'll find a way to squirm out of any argument or logical pitfall in which you find yourself.

"Why didn't Cheney make the Bush Administration come out for gay marriage?...Because Cheney wanted Shrub to think he was in charge!"

Whatever.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 07:28 AM
Michelle Doesn't Go All The Way Down

President Obama was clearly blindsided by the crowds reaction to what he said. This wasn't an oral sex joke and he was obviously offended that people thought it was. And now there is this media / blogger feeding frenzy about this story.

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:34 AM

Bush should have never gone there. He put the lives of all those kids in danger and he's the president, not some celebrity to go around entertaining kids.

But yeah, that's a partisan and nasty thing for people to do.

by that logic, Presidents put EVERYONE in danger anytime they travel anywhere

its a huge boost to children to be able to meet and interact with such public figures,,,

The President's job isn't to "boost" children. And the President DOES put everyone in danger when he travels. That's why he is surrounded by Secret Service, to protect him. All those kids were on their own if something happened.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25