Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 08:21 PM
I prefer YahooIM or Facebook to talk to people, but I guess that should probably come after a time of knowing the person in the forums or mingle email.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:33 PM
Oh yeah, happy birthday! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:09 PM

Thank you for your simpathy Spidercmb

And Totage, I do believe your words are wise but I didn´t mean it like that. My question was: Can we even say we are sad in this site without people thinking we are just a grumpy, biiter and sad person?

Everyone has sad days, anyone who assumes you are grumpy or bitter because you are sad one day, is probably too small minded to worry about.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:54 PM

do a profile glorious profile thread off of this. I so miss them and I am not good at them.

I like your profile and your pictures are great. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:53 PM
I'm sorry that you had such a bad day. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 05:58 PM
It might be time to shave.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 02:31 PM

Can't wait to get moved into my new apartment.

Did you find a place?

Yes, I did.

I should get my application accepted tomorrow and I can start moving in on Wednesday. It's not the apartment I wanted, but it has a balcony (with a view of another building slaphead ) and two bedrooms.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:39 AM

I know of NO bill, or documentation giving citizens a 'right' to a presidents school records,,,

we have been shown , TIME AND TIME AGAIN< where he was born,,,,

Employers have a right to do a background check to verify education. We are his employers. We don't need a new law granting us the right to know about the President's school records, as his employers, we already have the right.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:32 AM

The picture doesn't even look like the verified college pictures of the President. It's clearly a fake.

nice guess... just as fake as his last birth certificate?

I definitely think the birth certificate he released looked fake.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:31 AM

and didn't we already show that snopes is a liberal biased website with your "Mr. Ed was a zebra" story? didn't seem very true on that little fact...

So, because you believe snopes is too liberal, you think the picture you posted is actually real?

not because of snopes, but because he did go to Columbia on a foreign student aid payments... and because he is hiding all his information about his past... why would he do that?

lol

u state that as if you handled his financial aid personally,,,

what counts as 'hiding'?

is he supposed to go door to door with all his PAST documents and let every citizen 'verify' their authenticity ,,,lol

give it a rest guys,,,,laugh laugh

We are the Presidents employers, not his subjects. We do have a right to know where he was born and his school records.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:24 AM

The picture doesn't even look like the verified college pictures of the President. It's clearly a fake.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 10:20 AM

I do awkward things all the time, I can see this just being an awkward moment for Obama when he forgot to stand at attention, because he has something else on his mind or he's nervous.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:11 AM

Um, I do not think that is funny especially you said,"Handicapped" meaning people with disabilities. Clearly you do not like disabled. That is how I see it. I am Deaf. I feel that is a bit of an offensive statement you said. You know that everyone is disabled? yes, EVERYONE. Why? We are all not perfect. We all fall short of glory of God. Sorry, Maybe I should follow your advice and avoid disabled people like you and I accept others. I have dated Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Blind in one eye, Ushers syndrome, depressed, large, short (4' 7"), tall at six feet, all races, Hearing, losers,... oh I can go on and on. Every one of them have a disabled of a kind. Yes, even you look "Normal". Please apologize for your statement. Thank you!

I think you are being way to sensitive here. Handicapped could just as easily mean emotionally handicapped.

Besides, that is just a joke, I've seen it around the internet.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:08 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Mon 06/11/12 07:16 AM
Can you ever really know someone? Knowing another person is a function of O (their openness) + A (your attentiveness) * T (time together). (O + A)T = K (knowledge). It can take years to get to know someone and even then it's imperfect knowledge. The problem with relationships today, as I see it, isn't that people don't know each other, it's that they don't choose to love one another once they do get to know each other.

That aside, you can't fall in love, you can only fall into infatuation or lust with a person. Love takes effort and time. Love is a choice and is hard work.

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:27 AM
Just one too many posts about getting rid of the negative things in your life.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 11:16 PM
The Wedding Singer

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 09:57 PM

Moonquakes

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge—it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork. Even if a moonquake isn't intense, "it just keeps going and going," Neal says. And for a lunar habitat, that persistence could be more significant than a moonquake's magnitude.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 09:49 PM

Ben Stein Puts Paul In His Place!

I don't see that, but it would have been nice if there hadn't been so much cross talk and Ben Stein could have explained his comment.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 09:33 PM
A little sad and worried. Kids of a certain age are nothing but trouble...

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 09:29 PM
What freedoms does a woman have in California but not other parts of the country?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25