Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 05:55 PM

njmom05

When I saw the two of pentacles I wondered why you were asking about a job. LOL

That girl is usually self employed, starting a business of her own.

I sure like what you said, thanks for the reading! I am finally learning to work around my son's schedule instead of being a prisoner to someone else's rules.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 04:52 PM

Will I find a job soon?

Think balance, adaptability, and equilibrium. You juggle a number of different projects and sources of income. This may entail working two jobs or handling full-time employment as you attend school. However, don't feel overburdened because pleasure is inherent to your pursuits.

Don't spread yourself too thin. If necessary, narrow your choices to maintain a balanced disposition.

I would say the answer to your question is Yes.

Holy cow that is so accurate. I sell on both ebay and amazon, I am looking into a part time job as well as selling avon. Plus solely raising my special needs child. Thanks that was spot on!
flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 04:21 PM
:banana: Happy Birthday! :banana:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 04:20 PM
Will I find a job soon?

njmom05's photo
Sat 07/30/11 06:07 PM

I really miss this from time to time. We have all had a
FUN FUN time in this room...laugh

We sure did have fun! laugh

njmom05's photo
Mon 07/25/11 04:29 PM
Beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Sorry for your loss.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 07/25/11 04:26 PM
:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday! :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Sun 07/24/11 02:42 PM
:banana: Happy Birthday! :banana:

njmom05's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:33 AM

Yah this site is so accomodative, so welcoming,the members so kind and receptive .I feel like home,nice people keep up ,likes of Totage,Krupa, Lex,LiLblack.....,Soufi,Singmesw.....,Navy,the list is endless

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time here. Welcome!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:46 AM
If you don't understand it, kinda hard for others to understand it. Hope it gets better for ya.

njmom05's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:11 AM
Just do what we say dammit!
laugh whoa laugh

njmom05's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:06 AM

I haven't been here very long ... but I know that I don't want to be anywhere else.

flowerforyou waving :thumbsup: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:05 AM

I love it here too! drinker Hi Njmom waving

Hi winterblue
flowerforyou waving waving

njmom05's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:05 AM

I have been on mingle since 2007 and have never had to block anyone. I joined a different site 3 weeks ago and have already had to block 4 people. Looks like I'll be deleteing that profile and just sticking with mingle! The people here are soooo much nicer!
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana:

I have been on Mingles for a while myself and had to block about 6 guys but that was over the years. So really not that bad actually.

That isnt bad, I've had to report a few scammers but that'll happen anywhere online.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 06:03 PM
Awe right back atcha
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 05:24 PM
Edited by njmom05 on Thu 07/21/11 05:25 PM

I have been on mingle since 2007 and have never had to block anyone. I joined a different site 3 weeks ago and have already had to block 4 people. Looks like I'll be deleteing that profile and just sticking with mingle! The people here are soooo much nicer!

Yeah, I've run into this sort of thing on a lot of other sites. They just don't have the community atmosphere we have here. And I think a big part of it goes way back to when the site owners and admins decided to make it a priority to keep the site friendly and clean. And they're still at it today!

Just make sure you keep the thread "One GLORIOUS profile" going. It cracks me up everytime I read it. laugh

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 05:01 PM

Shut Up Woman!!!!

heheheehehhe

Sooooooo.........you were pimping another site....Sigh....

You do realize that a spanking is in order.

:)

Promises, promises!
laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Don't make me call security!

Now....drop them drawers girl.

MMMM call security, something sexy about a man in uniform.......
blushing blushing blushing blushing

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 04:51 PM

Yeah, I've run into this sort of thing on a lot of other sites. They just don't have the community atmosphere we have here. And I think a big part of it goes way back to when the site owners and admins decided to make it a priority to keep the site friendly and clean. And they're still at it today!

Exactly! I agree completely.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 04:50 PM

Shut Up Woman!!!!

heheheehehhe

Sooooooo.........you were pimping another site....Sigh....

You do realize that a spanking is in order.

Promises, promises!
laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 12:51 PM

ya i agree i tried other sites over the yrs but i find mingle more friendly an easier to talk to people onflowerforyou

I agree with you. The forums still intimidate me at times, but I still enjoy my time here quite a bit.
:banana:

It took me months after joining, to
post in the forums.
Followed a long time first.
Turns out, it is pretty easy and
rewarding.
Love was the bonus :-)

That is one other thing I like so much about mingle. I love hearing all the success stories. So many people have met their love here, its encouraging to those of us who are still single.
:smile: :smile:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25