Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Thu 07/27/17 01:39 PM
whoa whoa whoa wait a second...
does this apply to sex offenders or ANY offender?
say u get a DUI or whatever charge
u get snipped for that??!!!
if that's the deal
well Tennessee is f#@%ed up then

37ko's photo
Thu 07/27/17 01:08 PM
eh I think repeat sex offenders should have their balls cut off

37ko's photo
Thu 07/27/17 01:03 PM
everyone has their motivations or "reasons" for their hatred of whatever it may be...
for me to genuinely hate something or someone I have to despise it's very existence
a complete disdain for it
rather see it dead than breathing
there's levels to hatred
everyone hates paper cuts or flies buzzing around their heads, the random annoyances of everyday life
and then there's the mentally disturbed who hate for no substantial reason other than they're f%#&ed in the head
and then there's pure hatred, no matter what this person or thing may do if the day ever presents itself u will leap on the opportunity to end it's existence because try as u may have u see no value or use in it's existence and u feel the need to destroy it
for me
its mayonnaise
I hate that s#@t

37ko's photo
Mon 07/24/17 09:01 AM
I used to go to bmore a lot
not so much these days
if u know where to be ur fine
if u don't... yeah don't do that
got a friend who was kidnapped and held for ransom by a gang
and in the past year 4 of his friends who were ex gang members are all dead
I also know people who live in bmore and have no idea how violent parts of the city are
all I can say is when I'm there I know where to not be at
there's risks in any city...but its bad when the mayor asks for FBI assistance because the city's murder rate is out of control

37ko's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:27 PM
Edited by 37ko on Sat 07/22/17 12:28 PM
oh yeah he had experienced all kinds of crazy things...
one of my favorites was he was shaving and dropped his can of shaving cream...
finished shaving and went to pick the can up....
wasn't on the floor it was back in the cabinet
he ended up moving out of there, couldn't deal with the spookiness any longer

37ko's photo
Fri 07/21/17 07:01 PM
have heard footsteps come down to a door....
opened the door and nothing was there...
closed the door then the footsteps went back up the stairs and slammed the door at the top of the steps..
lights turning on and off
the toilets flushing
sinks turn on and off
objects flying across the room and shattering
cold breath on my neck
pushes, pinches and scratches when no one else was in the room
whispers and laughter from upstairs when no one was up there
this was all at a friends apartment
I've got no explanation for it but it was not pleasant

37ko's photo
Fri 07/21/17 06:49 PM
Edmund Kemper
that dude was born evil
his mother thought so even attempted to kill him as an infant
he eventually ended his mother's life
won't mention all the details but he decapitated her and used the head as a dartboard
serial killers are usually highly intelligent
then u have cases such as Ed Gein
everyone whether they believe so or not is capable of horrific acts
the human brain...ain't it something?!

37ko's photo
Fri 07/21/17 04:23 PM
u lack in logic
a proper cognition can only be formed when devoid of any and all emotion
the more emotional u are the more u lie to yourself, emotion is no basis for rational thought
being old doesn't mean an individual is bitter or jaded, it means they've been there and done that and are aware of lessons u may or may not realize are upcoming in life
science and philosophy have sure as s%#t brought more of an understanding of the world around us than emotion ever will
emotion serves to cloud thought and judgment essentially distorting reality
I always boil it down to this...
it's easiest to know everything when u don't realize u know nothing

37ko's photo
Wed 07/19/17 09:31 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/033100_human-animal_hybrids_Planet_of_the_Apes.html

it's been ongoing....there's stories and yes from credible sources of hybrids escaping from labs etc...a human/tiger hybrid got into the public somewhere in Europe years ago...lots of really bizarre things going on with that and with ai...real life sci-fi

37ko's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:44 PM
cannibal corpse
goatwhore
soilent green
cattle decapitation
guttural secrete
dying fetus
ed gein

37ko's photo
Mon 07/10/17 02:06 PM
the whole welfare system is bankrupt it's simply a matter of time before everyone receiving benefits gets cut off...oh well...like my father always told me "get a f%#*ing job"... if ur not on disability etc. then u can work so earn a living and pay ur taxes...once the freeloaders are cut off permanently...lol oh that's gunna be interesting...and I understand there's people who legitimately need assistance but the lazy do-nothings of our society abused and ruined it for everyone...oh well...

37ko's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:32 PM
neutrinos may or may not be capable of traveling faster than a photon depending on who u believe...dunno man I don't keep up with physics much anymore but anything that's imaginary can do anything u imagine it can

37ko's photo
Mon 07/03/17 02:54 PM
that's immediately what I thought of...."back in the day" when everybody was tripping and on who knows what...conversations that would last for days and nights...solve all the world's problems and all of life's mysteries... then you sobered up and forgot it all

37ko's photo
Fri 06/30/17 01:55 PM
the state had no budget for two years...they just spent and spent...a republican became governor then the liberals started a political war...they're at a point where all construction will halt, schools have already ran out of funding...powerball even left the state...and on and on...it's a mess

37ko's photo
Wed 06/28/17 03:22 AM

No. I don't need to see that.

lmao
wonder what the women who participated in that survey look like

37ko's photo
Tue 06/27/17 02:49 PM
couldn't pass up a deal on a ruger lcp 2...lil .380 "mouse gun"...a self defense gun like that isn't something I typically go for but it was a deal and it's kinda cool, fun to shoot but a world of difference between that and the .45...friend picked up a new ar when I got the .380 so now of course I want to make some more mods to my ar...just when I thought it was done!!

37ko's photo
Tue 06/27/17 01:13 PM
frank zappa
john frusciante
dimebag darrel
tony iommi
jimmy page
jimi hendrix
dan hawkins
bradley nowell

37ko's photo
Mon 06/26/17 01:07 AM
trying to "understand" ANY woman is an exercise in futility... men aren't supposed to be able to figure women out... it's against the natural order of things...attempting to understand women just leaves u with even more baffling questions...part of the fun of it all i suppose

37ko's photo
Sun 06/25/17 05:36 PM
yeah I don't think that's going to happen... the guy is over 50, hasn't fought in 12 years and at his age getting back into fighting shape...not likely

37ko's photo
Fri 06/23/17 01:23 PM
bee
hornet
wasp
dogs
cats
hamster
raccoon
chickens
ostrich
horse
women
spiders
I'm sure there's been other creatures that have taken a nibble of me
...worst was probably a cat bite that went under a fingernail... that one tickled pretty good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10