Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Tue 01/24/17 11:40 AM
so u like movies then?? lol holy moly man I thought I was out of control with a collection approaching 1400

37ko's photo
Sat 01/21/17 12:49 PM
frickin hilarious my friends sister finished off 2 bottles of moscato and a veggie tray was there!!!! some mysterious correlation between moscato and veggies????

37ko's photo
Sat 01/21/17 08:58 AM
is she or was she ever a diseased prostitute??? if not get over ur insecurities...and if she was or is then RUN

37ko's photo
Sat 01/21/17 08:52 AM
its been my experience that most women are wine drinkers...

37ko's photo
Wed 01/04/17 12:53 PM
Edited by 37ko on Wed 01/04/17 01:01 PM
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/intelligence-overseers-disagree-cia-refuse-support-agencys-conclusion-russia-rigged-u-s-election/

37ko's photo
Wed 01/04/17 12:40 PM
odni stated the CIA claims are baseless... no evidence....the Virginia power grid story was retracted... it never happened it was an employees laptop...the DNC "hack" was a leak from a democratic party insider....yet the mainstream media continues to spew anti-russia propaganda based on NOTHING while failing to report anything on the fact that Barack Hussein Obama has placed american special forces at russia's borders

37ko's photo
Tue 12/20/16 10:27 AM
every single day!!! alternating days on the heavy bags....when the weather is nice rock climbing subs for the weights...do what works for u....gradual and don't up ur weight too quickly. good luck in ur efforts...the better shape ur in the better u will look and feel. a healthy body is a happy body....so corny but so true

37ko's photo
Tue 12/20/16 10:17 AM
so u would rather there be no freedom of speech or expression in this country then? just make everyone shut up and only say the things u agree with or deem as fact...huh....last time I checked the founders of the kkk, the black panthers or even Hitler didn't have Facebook. the internet didn't create hate or make human beings dangerous...a side effect of freedom is people will do things u disagree with because they have the right to...doesn't mean their behavior is moral or acceptable by most standards but so what. their choice

37ko's photo
Tue 12/20/16 05:32 AM
its official so do the liberal nutjobs go away now? carrier stayed, ford stayed, a Japanese investor is creating 50,000 new jobs in america, the dollar is at a 14 year high...he hasn't even been sworn in yet!!! meanwhile Obama granted 231 pardons to individuals convicted of federal crimes...the most ever in a single day...guess letting 870,000 illegal criminals into the country wasn't quite good enough

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:55 PM
if the earth were a burnt out star it would never possess the elements necessary to support life, a black hole forms when a star of significant size goes supernova and collapses in on itself (layman terms)....earth has an iron core hence our magnetic fields...I'm not seeing a relation between the functions of fusion and a black hole....there is no black hole beneath u because u wouldn't be there...for example...an event horizon of a super massive black hole can span millions of solar masses and possess the density of the entire human race on earth per cubic centimeter...hard enough to imagine that but try to imagine the amount of gravitational pull such a thing has....how are u going to stand on that?

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:44 PM
consciousness simply means ur brains synapses are firing...information is being transferred...nothing more nothing less....

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:36 PM
yeah none of that is new and it just cycles over and over again...point being this snowflake generation is too soft to deal with reality, think they would've made it through the great depression?? if we continue to coddle and make excuses for this type of nonsense then we're done for as a country...oh wait that's right....progressive liberalism dies Jan. 20th!!!!! the bs will melt away....

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:13 PM
pretty much every weekend...gotta keep the skills sharp

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:08 PM
uh huh

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:04 PM
every generation says the one after them is weaker and dumber than their own...where do we go from here???

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:01 PM
ALERT ALERT liberal temper tantrum ensuing

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:00 PM
u do realize that doesn't include the memorandums right?? lmao....would u care to debate his support of terrorism?

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 02:29 PM
so u want to call the new president a dictator yet u support Barack Hussein Obama who wrote more executive orders than all former presidents in history combined.....that's pretty funny

37ko's photo
Sat 12/17/16 02:25 PM
ODNI even came forward and stated the CIA claims were a load of bs....Russia had no involvement and the leaked emails on Clinton were just that, leaked from a democratic party insider...

37ko's photo
Fri 11/25/16 04:43 PM
old school kung fu movies are a must for any collection....the 5 deadly venoms, blood brothers, crippled master, my fave has to be thundering mantis