Community > Posts By > happybutlonely

happybutlonely's photo
Fri 10/12/07 01:35 AM
no, definitely not alone....:cry:

happybutlonely's photo
Tue 09/11/07 03:39 AM
I was on my way to work, listening to the radio- I thought it was some kind of "story" at first. Then a horrible accident. When I realized it was planned, I was totally shocked. How horrible. I remember noone talked at work, only to relay new things they had heard. 2 days later I picked up film, and pictures of my sons field trip the week before to the statue of liberty...The towers in the background...Very sobering to think they may have been some of the last pictures taken of them..Bless all those directly affected by 9/11...:heart:

happybutlonely's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:03 PM
same thing has happened to me...No idea what its talking about- "4 new people want to meet you, but you havent rated them yet." but when I check mutual match, it says I have no mutual matches at this time.??

happybutlonely's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:36 PM
so true!laugh

happybutlonely's photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:36 PM
I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way that i can view all the posts made by a specific person? I think it would be helpful to be able to read someones posts before agreeing to meet or date them, but i don't see a way to do it.

happybutlonely's photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:59 PM
Also from massachusetts, nice to meet you.

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 08/12/07 09:59 AM
Hi bec, only been here a few months myself- but for the most part everyone's been really friendly...have fun, see you around!

happybutlonely's photo
Fri 08/10/07 06:39 PM
here's a classic from my ex "how bout you s***ing my d***." Geez, I'll get right too it, soooo romantic, don't you think?

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:36 PM
Maybe, but it also means, "i didnt want to put you on the spot while you're working." I waitressed, and i think that and some polite conversation is the way to go...if you leave the note with the tip, better chance of her getting it.

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:31 PM
very nicely written...We seem to be taking the same road, I think :)

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:27 PM
i agree...do not wait for her in the parking lot! You'll just make her think your crazy...leave her a nice tip, and a note saying you'd like to talk to her sometime, leave your number or email address. simple :) good luck

happybutlonely's photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:50 PM
your welcome- its a great idea...reminds me what's really important, so thank you!

happybutlonely's photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:47 PM
i'm grateful that my kids are safe and sound tonight
i'm grateful that even though i complain about my jobs, at least i have them.

happybutlonely's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:39 AM
yup saw all 8...I think you're all set.

happybutlonely's photo
Wed 07/25/07 06:53 AM
another thing that might work is witch hazel, it has a very low alcohol content, and is all natural- soothing....just call the vet for an ok first no matter what you try...good luck :)

happybutlonely's photo
Wed 07/25/07 06:51 AM
You might try tea tree oil, mixed with some water in a sprayer- i wouldnt use alcohol, the drying effect just makes the skin worse. My lab's whole rear end was raw from the constant chewing and scratching, and the tea tree oil, and a thin layer of bacitracin worked wonders- i never thought that hair would grow back- just take it easy on the bacitracin, because they tend to lick those spots so much, you can buy/borrow an elizabethan collar until it heals/ they dont like it much, but it keeps them away from it.

happybutlonely's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:53 AM
coco, I get that alot too, they seem all into you, then poof-gone...very strange...and these are guys who initiate the emails, and bring up meeting in the first place- any guys care to fill us in on what they might be thinking?

happybutlonely's photo
Mon 07/23/07 03:06 PM
now that was funny! thanks!

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:26 PM
a man that tells you that you are beautiful, and when he says it you know he means it...

happybutlonely's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:31 PM
I think game players are everywhere- and weeding them out is a tedious chore.....

Previous 1