Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:23 PM
The new testament is mostly letters written to the churches. Each one is in the authors own words and there is a slight variation from one to another.

Even in today's modern society, you can have 10 people witness something. Each will have a slight different description of the event. Each person just has a different point of view and it will not be word for word of the other person's statement.

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:14 PM
ostrich jerky and buffalo jerky are very good also

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:52 PM

and the "baby" I dated this summer was OLD according to this formula...

I believe the term is "cougarbait" laugh

The correct term is prey, so you better start praying. laugh

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:47 PM

After see so much on here asking about the age difference, I was drawn to look up what's acceptable. Here is what the expert's conclude:

The "half-your-age-plus-seven rule" is one rule of thumb defining a mathematical formula to judge whether the age difference in an intimate relationship is socially acceptable.

Woot! Next year I can date 50 year olds ;)

and the "baby" I dated this summer was OLD according to this formula...
hmmmm...do I love this math or hate it???

It is really not about math as long as the person is not jail bait. If you mess with someone that is jail bait you will be doing the math of so many years behind the bars.

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:34 PM
For you word processing problem, changing it to rich text. With your paper in rich text, you can open it in your wordpad and also be able to move it to any computer with any type of word processing program. Office will then be able to open it also.

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:20 PM
My mother's cousin was married to a woman 13 years old then he was. He always thought the world of her, even when you ran into him alone he would work her name into the conversation. His wife out lived him by quite a few years. Love doesn't have a age limit on it.

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:43 PM
After see so much on here asking about the age difference, I was drawn to look up what's acceptable. Here is what the expert's conclude:

The "half-your-age-plus-seven rule" is one rule of thumb defining a mathematical formula to judge whether the age difference in an intimate relationship is socially acceptable.

irishlass's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:21 AM
Start by taking very short rides in the vehicle. Let her build the confidence she needs. Then when she is comfortable on a short distance ride add a couple of more blocks. Slowly she should have less axiety. This will have to be done daily or she will be at square one again.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:28 PM
Glad to hear you both made out well.

Just keep hoping Ike keeps on the the path they are predicting, although that would be bad for Texas. I just want to get off of the 12 hour shift.

irishlass's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:38 PM
47 years old and still single. LOL

irishlass's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:40 PM
How did everyone make out? I am fine and the house survived, minor damage. Gustav seemed to have done more damage the more inland it got.

irishlass's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:38 PM
Yes, you certainly do.

irishlass's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:35 PM
Live in Metairie, work in Gretna.

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:33 PM
Great seeing youflowerforyou
Right now watching the Gulfohwell
Looks like this will mess up my 4 day weekendsad I am mandatory personelsad

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:22 PM
Just been busy. So how are things going with you?

oops offtopic

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:17 PM
Edited by irishlass on Wed 08/27/08 06:18 PM
Stretch before getting out of bed. Then use the bathroom and take a cold shower before getting dressed for work. At 4 in the morning a cold shower wakes you totally up.

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:14 PM
I was born in New Orleans raised in Metairie and still live in Metairie. I have been meeting people from Shreveport everywhere, even when I was on vacation in Orlando.

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:00 PM
So far Jefferson Parish is preparing in the Greater New Orleans area and watching to start the ball rolling on getting people out as early as possible. I am hoping it stays at a category 1 or go down to a tropical storm. I have had enough damage to body and property from Katrina.

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:54 PM
LSU
Geaux Tigers!

http://lsufootball.net/

irishlass's photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:30 PM
Edited by irishlass on Wed 08/27/08 05:30 PM
Tell me more about Hersey. I have been seeing some nice resorts there. I know you can do a tour of the Hersey factory and the street light are suppose to look like candy Kisses. Any nice restaurants in the area? Is it worth the visit?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25