BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:41 PM
D? All of the above...

BigMikeNorth's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:20 PM
You like older men? drool

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 07/06/09 02:57 PM
I am thinking that Roco is right! A woman in control of her life and career scares younger men. Most of us don’t grow up until they are into their 40's. Absolutely nothing to be worried about, in my opinion.

I also agree with the principal of older men preferring younger women.

I would think patients would be the key. I wouldn’t think with a beauty like you, it would be hard to attract almost any man. I guess though most of us are here because it is hard.

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:46 PM

What do you guys and gals think a good amount of pictures are. To me I like as many as possible. You can kinda get a feel for what the person likes do to. I could sit here all day uploading pictures. I dont think that is nessesary either. Hoppies could also be mentioned in the discription. I know there is no right and wrong I just want to hear opinions.

Thanks
Mike

I'd like to see enough pics to get a sense of the person....like in different surroundings, that sort of thing.

I remember a profile where a girl had seven pics up -- all seven were basically the same head shot, but just at slightly different angles. When I suggested a little more variety, she went ballistic on me. OK, whatever.

Kinda how I feel too. You can tell right away if she is a bar fly or conservative... Most times anyway

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:11 PM
Does Fred Count.. I never heard of him

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:08 PM

Ed McMahon
the Billy commercial guy
the comedian Fred one thing or another
Farrah
MJ

rest in peace

next topic????

tongue2

I thought they died in 3's. Someone must be missing.

I seen a joke that said celebs die in 3's Leave it to Billy Mays to throw one in for free....

Cruel but funny

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:04 PM
I know this is technically a dating site, but is there anyone in the north woods? Hell Id settle for a couple fellas to go out and find women with. Just moved up here and I know no one at all. Rather be fishing then in a bar so I am screwed on the bar scene. I will how ever never go fishing with out a case of beer.. LMAO

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:00 PM
Absolutley nothing wrong with dinking. Is like everything else though. MODERATION. If your at the bar everyday its probably not a good thing unless you own it. Hell I love plowin one down every once and a while. Designate a driver though. Being a Paramedic I am begging you to Designate a driver>

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:41 PM
Just think celebs are way over glorified. The people that make real differances are brushed aside by entertainers.

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:38 PM
I dont think either one should get this coverage. Farrah is nothing more then a 70's sex symbol in my opinion. Until her recent cancer documentary she hasnt done naything in 30 years.

Just my opinion!

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:20 PM

I am loving this site!. Any topic will get flipped into something funny! rofl

I call it "morphing"...but if we do it too much...we get spanked with an offtopic Good thing I'm kinda' kinky that way...:laughing:

You like it with the whole sign or just the post? HAHA I may as well twist the topic too!

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:11 PM
I am loving this site!. Any topic will get flipped into something funny! rofl

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:05 PM
I stared at it for a while and decided not to respond. I couldnt figure it out for the life of me.. Thanks for making it easier. :D

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:00 PM
Good luck! The job pool and dating pool are running a bit low on quality lately.

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:54 AM
Sorry! Raining out and I am stuck inside. Is bitter an approved B word? LOL

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:43 AM
I was looking at the forums and seen there was a under 30 section. Well I am only under 30 for another week so I figured I better post something now while I can...

And yes I am bored! :rotfl

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:37 AM

Nice pic of you & the blow up doll...bet that'll get peeps to look at your profile! laugh

SHould put it as my main one...rofl

Bachelor parties... What are ya gonna do!

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:36 AM
Edited by BigMikeNorth on Mon 06/29/09 11:37 AM

I have a bunch of pics, doesn't seem to help me much!

LOL Maybe I should reconsider mine too.. Maybe more pics of me is a bad thing!

BigMikeNorth's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:29 AM
What do you guys and gals think a good amount of pictures are. To me I like as many as possible. You can kinda get a feel for what the person likes do to. I could sit here all day uploading pictures. I dont think that is nessesary either. Hoppies could also be mentioned in the discription. I know there is no right and wrong I just want to hear opinions.

Thanks
Mike

BigMikeNorth's photo
Sun 06/28/09 02:59 PM

And a lot of women out there who don't have kids, want kids. Maybe a single mother would be good for you?

But i think you should definately state in your profile a little piece about your children

Yeah I checked the box on the kids but I will put in more detail

Sorry, I meant detailed wise. How many people actually look at the last bit of someone's profile about drinking, smoking, etc? I only look at certain ones

Fixed it just for you... :D

Previous 1