Community > Posts By > NeptuneWoman

no photo
Tue 08/21/12 11:32 PM
Ditto for Christine. I want her to win!

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:50 AM

I just spent a year with a man who I love dearly. The second six months we both took a block of really hard nursing science pre reqs. Class ended last week and he dumped me horribly, saying he only used me for grades. I worked so hard and got all A's...I was stupid and let him copy ALL of my homework and gave him test answers. Now I'm crushed and feel stupid at the same time. Am I the only person who has ever felt this way? :(
screw that loser, you studied, you have the knowledge and when you have to take those state boards, you'll swim by that loser so fast, you won't even remember his name.

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:47 AM

In the early 70's I was used so much as a sex boy toy, thrown around, used and abused. Over and over, and over. Used, I was.

I still think about it......................................a lotlaugh laugh
r u still feelin the pain of it all, some women r users some of us ya know, luv to use

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 01:32 AM

Have you ever has a friend on here that made you feel like your friednship was just as important to them as it was to you,only to find out you really mean nothing to them at all?
How do you handle this?

Yes, I have and don't really know how to deal with the sadness associated with losing a cyber-friend. When it has happened, I de-activate my profile, but then the lonliness creeps in. I don't know if it's because we are each in our own "real" worlds and stuff comes up with real people that we are able to touch and feel and see or if it's because we know that with just a flick of a wrist we are released from any connection with the world of Mingle2 and so our friendships are like tissue, needed, but highly dispensable, and for those of us that are extremely sensitive - so long, see you later, good-bye is better than silence.tears
Neptune

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:36 AM
Guten Morgen - Hello from America

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:32 AM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Mon 11/30/09 08:33 AM

This is to the people that have been on this website for awhile. Just wanted your opinion on this website for meeting new friends or having great email chats. Is this site worth staying with have been on others and the things that the so called matches wanted to talk about were pretty crude. Thanks for your imput, Julie
Hi I joined this site Christmas last year, it was my first on-line experience, I was giddy with excitement because I was lonely and had no other options except to look at my lap top. My girls the two of them were out of the country and I was wondering if I should even put up a tree, I had gotten all the decorations out, but the depresssion had me beat and then I logged in with lonely on the search engine and this site came up, I entered and have found people that have entered my life and filled a void. I don't post often but when I read the post they are always intelligent and written well and they have substance, I then went on other sites and was not so happy, they were more like a meat rack, where you go shopping, this site is Social like the word says you can Mingle
Neptune

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:18 AM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Mon 11/30/09 08:19 AM
I met some one on this site and I really became attracted to him. I thought I was moving too fast and sounded a little too needy I guess and so I pulled back, when I responded to him again and asked him if he missed me, he responded with he couldn't miss who he had not kissed. Him I can forget, but I have been wondering is he right? I have missed people that I have not kissed or even seen in person or ever heard their voice. does that make me strange.............

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:02 PM

Why are so many people trying to be so called "different"..I don't understand this. when someone says this to me usually there is some form of retarded out look on life in their head. I think people have complicated their lives so much that even the simple thing seem difficult to do like hold a conversation for 5 mins.....anyway if anyone has more to add ...please do so.:))
To not understand the reason someone would think of themselves as different, I don't understand. Yes, we are all different, even twins procreated at the same time are different. What I don't like are those that clump themselves into "signs" and then say they are alike because they are the same sign, hogwash. The planets move and with that moving at every second someone is being born and it is that DIFFERENCE that DOES make us all different, mix that with our own individual beginnings and lives, how could we all be the same. As far as "retarded", well maybe I'm retarded but I don't think so, infact I know I'm not so.............

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:43 PM
I don't know what I said that was wrong................

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:40 PM
NO

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:29 PM
I have found that people find one another and fall in love, maybe December-May romances, maybe not. When I was much younger I had men that were old enough to be my father, I loved them. As I got older, substance more than anything was what counted. By substance, I mean, how to act, what to say, how to make me smile, that's what mattered, some have been younger and some have been older. Now, I am in my Senior years and men I might be attracted to may be young or old, who cares as long as they are nice. I imagine that it is the same for men, why wouldn't it be, they are Human. I think what none of us want is Bitter, that turns off anyone, young or old

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:28 PM

Too funny, I love it.....

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:27 PM

hope you all had a good turkey day i know i did well the night before ok time to go rest up for my big 20th tomorrow night man all this on my bday weekend i think they all just trying too see if i can really get drunk rofl rofl rofl rofl
Happy Birthday Sag, have a Ball this weekend

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:25 PM

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahohohohhahahahahahahahahaha

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 07:52 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Thu 11/26/09 08:05 PM

I will be going for a long weekend next month. I'd like to hear what you guys can recommend there. Places to see, places to eat.. things like that. Last time I was there was about 10 years ago.
New York is my home town and I love it and so I will tell you since you asked of many great things and places to go - The Staten Island Ferry, takes you to Staten Island and you see the Statute of Liberty on the New York Harbor, that is also on the way to or from the South Street Seaport, they are within minutes of each other as well as Ground Zero - In the Times Square re their is a Japanese restarant called Sappora, no Sushi all hot foods Japanese style, the food is inexpensive andgood - If you like Indian food CurryinAHurry, on 28th street, always a line, inexpensive and delicious - in Brooklyn an area called Dumbo lots of art galleries as well as Grimaldis, always a line of tourist and the food is superb don't forget the stores - Bergdorf's, Bloomingdales, Saks, just walking along Madison and Fifth at this time of the year will do the trick, Central Park is across the street from Bergdorf wow, you make my mouth water I haven't been home for six months and won't see it for quite a while, HAVE A BALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,As far as caution, yes be aware of your surroundings, the same is true regardless of where you are, but you will be with family and friends so have a nice time, oh on the way to Dumbo in Brooklyn the tour bus brings you across Brooklyn Bridge, the view is spectacular , Don't leave out SoHo, downtown NY, the village it use to be called, now it's bustling with all the latest stores and shops
Neptune

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 11:17 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE, THIS SITE HAS MEANT MORE TO ME THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW, I WISHI YOU ALLL A HEALTHY, HAPPY THANKSGIVINGsmooched

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 11:00 AM
Pistashio, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:56 AM

Is anyone NOT shallow that lives near sf? I need someone who's beautiful on the inside.
Before ypu come any where near the inside you've got to SEE him, Listen to him, FEEL him, RESPECT him and then BOOM inside reveals itself, so you may have to wait a minute for the REAL, deal with the outside and he may reveal the inside........

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:41 AM
Bob Dylan ~ "Forgetful Heart", been listening all day to that one song..........

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:40 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Sat 11/21/09 09:41 PM

If you were so busy with your career, or school, or something else that took up alot of your time, and then love comes walking in? Would you embrace it? Or deny it because it wasn't the right time?
You wouldn't know until at some point n your life, you felt regret or you felt relief, then you'd know if it had or had not been the right time, in other words, only time will tell, you may look across the table and wonder, who is this, it should have been him from before and then you track him down and find out it was all then, not now and you want to run and you feel relief or maybe you track him down and find him still weilding that same charm, like always an now you feel regret:heart:
Oh, you're a guy, so i guess, if you wanted her, no career would stop that, sorry, wrong, gender feel

Previous 1 3 4