Community > Posts By > NeptuneWoman

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:27 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Sat 11/21/09 09:34 PM

If you were so busy with your career, or school, or something else that took up alot of your time, and then love comes walking in? Would you embrace it? Or deny it because it wasn't the right time?
You wouldn't know until at some point n your life, you felt regret or you felt relief, then you'd know if it had or had not been the right time, in other words, only time will tell, you may look across the table and wonder, who is this, it should have been him from before and then you track him down and find out it was all then, not now and you want to run and you feel relief or maybe you track him down and find him still weilding that same charm, like always an now you feel regret:heart:

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:17 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Sat 11/21/09 09:21 PM

would you sleep with me
Woud you with me, I lay on my right side most of the night, I have to get up to take the dog out at 4:30, I might snore, I try not to ....., oh did you mean SLEEP with you, uhuhuhuh, no

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:15 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Sat 11/21/09 07:18 PM

someone said that had a naughty dream about you....
NOPE, of course I'd want the details...........................his naughty might be, you know.... you know might make me go runnin: and I'm a loner too:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 06:40 PM

just looking to talk and have a good time

You will love it here, Hi:smile:

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:48 PM

stealth mode on mingle?

I can understand your reason if you aren't looking for anyone, but other who are actively searching or wanting a relationship, it hurts your chances, because if you view someone's profile , he or she will never know that you showed some interest. I usually reply or nudge those who view my profile.
It's a way of looking and not being looked at and if you're interested then go off and let them know you've seen them, it's like secret cruising......pitchfork

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:41 PM

I don't even know anything about the freakin situation, I was just asking why when yellowrose was jumped on for simply posting what someone else said happened, then asked a benign question, was ghetto and trailer park brought up, which I still didn't get a rational answer to. More so...where the hell did she get what she did about the "station in life" thing out of what I said...wow.

Gosh no telling where she was coming from!! Funny how race was brought into the equation, typical. She needs to put her claws back in and chill. Station in life? yeah what the hell? What in the world does that even have to do with comedians making fun of a president, as they have done for so many years.

I am human I have no claws. You miss the reason, so you jump in and call me other than human, point taken

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:38 PM

While I agree that we should all be known as "people" period, and deem any type of segregation, whether it be race, skin color, etc. extremely wrong, so is part of the statement you just made. What does "trailer park and ghetto" have to do with anything?
Anyone that would feel that an achievement like that is a nothing or a joke is limited

That's not what I asked. I asked why you singled out...sort of like a parallel to racism...trailer park and ghetto children?

By the way, any type of racism, prejudice, or undue harassment of ANYONE is completely wrong in my book, and I don't watch SNL, partly due to some of it's content, but I also believe in to each their own, and don't condemn someone else for their beliefs...or lack thereof.
the list is limited to people with limited means and quite a few of us with limited means came from either a ghetto or a trailor park. I have lived many places and done many things and I do believe in live and let live, but we are in desperate times and we must pick what we preach to our children, the comedic pundits should not set the tone As for skin color who said skin color= station in life, you

WRONG...station in life=ghetto/trailer park...YOU.

The only thing about skin color that was mentioned was when I said...

I disagree AND completely abhor ANY type of discrimination SUCH AS... race, skin color, where you live, how much money you make, where you shop/go to school/hang out with, etc.
If u read above you will see you twisted my words, point taken

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:07 PM

Do the same rules of dating etiquette apply that existed 30 years ago? Does a woman wait for the man to call? Should a woman make contact after the first meeting to thank him or wait until he contacts? Does a woman ever make first move for a kiss, hand holding?
30 years ago....... I believe they do, the man wants to pursue, it's the male nature, the woman, wants to be pursued that's feminine, they use to say : The man chases the girl until she caches him

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:00 PM

While I agree that we should all be known as "people" period, and deem any type of segregation, whether it be race, skin color, etc. extremely wrong, so is part of the statement you just made. What does "trailer park and ghetto" have to do with anything?
Anyone that would feel that an achievement like that is a nothing or a joke is limited

That's not what I asked. I asked why you singled out...sort of like a parallel to racism...trailer park and ghetto children?

By the way, any type of racism, prejudice, or undue harassment of ANYONE is completely wrong in my book, and I don't watch SNL, partly due to some of it's content, but I also believe in to each their own, and don't condemn someone else for their beliefs...or lack thereof.
the list is limited to people with limited means and quite a few of us with limited means came from either a ghetto or a trailor park. I have lived many places and done many things and I do believe in live and let live, but we are in desperate times and we must pick what we preach to our children, the comedic pundits should not set the tone As for skin color who said skin color= station in life, you

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:53 PM

Only the lonely

Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah
Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah
Oh-oh-oh-oh-wah
Only the lonely

Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know the way I feel tonight (ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah)
Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know this feelin aint right (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)

There goes my baby
There goes my heart
Theyre gone forever
So far apart

But only the lonely
Know why
I cry
Only the lonely

Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah
Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah
Oh-oh-oh-oh-wah
Only the lonely

Only the lonely
Know the heartaches Ive been through
Only the lonely
Know I cried and cried for you

Maybe tomorrow
A new romance
No more sorrow
But thats the chance - you gotta take
If your lonely heart breaks
Only the lonely

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us9vHI2zRoE

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:44 PM

Oh I guess jokes are the thing, Lets joke about the one man that became President in a country that is as racist as racism will allow. Let all of the world see us as we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh everybody President got a Nobel Peace Prize, that's so funny, that gives me stitches,
why they did to so many others, why him, that's so funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

why did they to????? huh?

as stated in other threads about this...I don't agree he deserved it or that anyone else deserves it without actions. that is my opinion....but you are taking it WAY off track.

DESERVE; What will I deserve if I dodge the henchmen

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:43 PM

wtf???? I posted this because Leno and SNL has made fun of every president so far. it's almost like not official until they make fun of someone.

did you feel this way when they made fun of others???????

where do you get this from????
Fun is one thing, disconnect that feeling of FUN - Is the economy in FUN

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:41 PM

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:40 PM

Oh I guess jokes are the thing, Lets joke about the one man that became President in a country that is as racist as racism will allow. Let all of the world see us as we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh everybody President got a Nobel Peace Prize, that's so funny, that gives me stitches,
why they did to so many others, why him, that's so funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:38 PM

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:32 PM

Late-Night Comedians Turning on Obama
By Douglas J. Rowe Sun Oct 11, 11:49 AM PDT

"That's pretty amazing, winning the Nobel Peace Prize," Jay Leno said Friday night of President Barack Obama's latest accolade. "Ironically, his biggest accomplishment as president so far ... winning the Nobel Peace Prize."

That joke may be indicative of the TV comedy world sharpening its arrows a bit more when the current occupant of the White House is the target, The New York Times reports.

President Barack Obama Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

The Times quotes Bob Lichter, who has tracked themes in late-night humor for 21 years, as saying "it will be telling to see how the comedians treat" the president's winning the peace prize: Is there now a caricature taking hold of a man more celebrated than accomplished?

Lichter, of George Mason University's Center for Media and Public Affairs, said it was too soon to tell whether the Oct. 3 Saturday Night Live skit suggesting that Obama has accomplished nothing is a "harbinger" or not. "The danger is that Mr. Obama is going to be defined by inaction and not living up to expectations," he said.

SNL skit: Obama has done nothing

SNL this weekend joined in the jokes about Obama not deserving the prize just yet, suggesting that honors like People's Sexiest Man designation may soon go to children.

Last week Jon Stewart continued with the "done nothing" theme on The Daily Show, chiding Obama for not yet getting around to reversing the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy about gays. He cited Obama's "full plate" of business.

Stewart then acted apoplectic, displaying his exasperation. "All that stuff you've been putting on your plate?" he said. "It's [expletive] chow time, brother. That's how you get things off your plate."

Ric Keller, a former Republican congressman from Florida who once wrote jokes for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, told the Times: "There have been some clear shots coming across the bow from the comic left."

But Jeff Nussbaum, a Democratic speech and joke writer, disagreed that late-night comedy is a leading indicator of the zeitgeist. "To use an economic term, it is more of a lagging indicator," he said.

Those old enough to remember Watergate might recall that it took Johnny Carson awhile to start making jokes about President Richard Nixon and his connection to the break-in. But once the Tonight show host did, it felt like the beginning of the end for the U.S. leader who eventually resigned.

I guess you know when you are really a president is when Leno and SNL make jokes about you huh????
I am ashamed of you
With children watching, American children watching, why not show pride at this acquisition. why not make all trailer park and ghetto children know that we are known as Americans, not Black Americans, not white Americans. not Asian Americans, AMERICANS

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:28 PM

Late-Night Comedians Turning on Obama
By Douglas J. Rowe Sun Oct 11, 11:49 AM PDT

"That's pretty amazing, winning the Nobel Peace Prize," Jay Leno said Friday night of President Barack Obama's latest accolade. "Ironically, his biggest accomplishment as president so far ... winning the Nobel Peace Prize."

That joke may be indicative of the TV comedy world sharpening its arrows a bit more when the current occupant of the White House is the target, The New York Times reports.

President Barack Obama Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

The Times quotes Bob Lichter, who has tracked themes in late-night humor for 21 years, as saying "it will be telling to see how the comedians treat" the president's winning the peace prize: Is there now a caricature taking hold of a man more celebrated than accomplished?

Lichter, of George Mason University's Center for Media and Public Affairs, said it was too soon to tell whether the Oct. 3 Saturday Night Live skit suggesting that Obama has accomplished nothing is a "harbinger" or not. "The danger is that Mr. Obama is going to be defined by inaction and not living up to expectations," he said.

SNL skit: Obama has done nothing

SNL this weekend joined in the jokes about Obama not deserving the prize just yet, suggesting that honors like People's Sexiest Man designation may soon go to children.

Last week Jon Stewart continued with the "done nothing" theme on The Daily Show, chiding Obama for not yet getting around to reversing the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy about gays. He cited Obama's "full plate" of business.

Stewart then acted apoplectic, displaying his exasperation. "All that stuff you've been putting on your plate?" he said. "It's [expletive] chow time, brother. That's how you get things off your plate."

Ric Keller, a former Republican congressman from Florida who once wrote jokes for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, told the Times: "There have been some clear shots coming across the bow from the comic left."

But Jeff Nussbaum, a Democratic speech and joke writer, disagreed that late-night comedy is a leading indicator of the zeitgeist. "To use an economic term, it is more of a lagging indicator," he said.

Those old enough to remember Watergate might recall that it took Johnny Carson awhile to start making jokes about President Richard Nixon and his connection to the break-in. But once the Tonight show host did, it felt like the beginning of the end for the U.S. leader who eventually resigned.

I guess you know when you are really a president is when Leno and SNL make jokes about you huh????
I am ashamed of you

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:13 PM

I'm from the hood darling.raising my son on my own.Makes me feel good.Neighborhood i was raised in 10% take care of their children.Excuse me.But yea im glad i made it
oh... I'm not saying there's anything wrong with growing up in the hood. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up. I come from some rough streets and I'm proud of how I turned out.
My point was for those that didn't really grow up like that, brag that they did. If I was gonna lie, I'd say I grew up rich or something good laugh
"Grow up like that..............." Wow, did you hear about the kid that had no limbs, now that's a situation where I'd use "Grow up like that......etc.", not poverty or the economically deprived. Anyway, take a look at history and the people that have made somethings of themselves . As for lying ,why?,say you're rich and you're found to be a fraud then you'll be glad to get back to the Hood., where they know you

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:10 PM

I'm from the hood darling.raising my son on my own.Makes me feel good.Neighborhood i was raised in 10% take care of their children.Excuse me.But yea im glad i made it
oh... I'm not saying there's anything wrong with growing up in the hood. I'm not ashamed of where I grew up. I come from some rough streets and I'm proud of how I turned out.
My point was for those that didn't really grow up like that, brag that they did. If I was gonna lie, I'd say I grew up rich or something good laugh
"Grow up like that..............." Wow, did you hear about the kid that had no limbs, now that's a situation where I'd use "Grow up like that......etc.", not poverty or the economically deprived. Anyway, take a look at history and the people that have made somethings of themselves . As for lying ,why?

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:02 PM
Edited by NeptuneWoman on Tue 10/06/09 08:04 PM

Why people would try to brag about being from a ghetto ohwell I mean I know people sometimes try to be things they really aren't... but isn't it usually something better at least?
If I was gonna lie and brag about where I'm from, I sure wouldn't be picking a hood laugh maybe it's just meohwell
I did not get the beginning or I missed something, how did you know he was lying, had you googled him. the fact that what You heard sounded like a Brag,, says how you listen, maybe it was clearing the air, so you'd know where he is coming from :wink: