Community > Posts By > NeptuneWoman

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 11:03 PM

None of us here knew him, were privy to his life, what was actually going on, we are all speculating. I really have to hold onto the belief that a violation against a child is punishable, no matter who you are or how much money you have.

It's easy to get outraged at allegations for offenses against children, but...the fact remains, NONE of us here REALLY know for certain what occurred or what didn't.

very true. I'm a huge child advocate and would be the first to yell if I thought there was proof or if I knew something first hand
I am a people advocate and cannot abide the advantage taken of anyone albeit, child, woman ,man or animal. But on this day the day of his death, really, this is the time, really, really

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:56 PM

the pop star i knew died a long time ago ............ who can really morn a pedophile???? i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that???? ...................sorry but come on that guy ###### little boys
You are a Saint and on this day you have declared yourself a Saint. You can sit there in the dark and feel there is no forgiveness for the Sinner, you can recite the things written and spoken by others and on this day repeat them, you must feel radiant, you must feel completely free of guilt and totally without shame. Forgiveness is something we all can give, we don't pay for it, we can't buy it , it is sanctioned by your God. It is the one power we have that will not HURT, that will not MAIM, that will not BRUSIE, and for bestowing, this power of forgiveness on the Sinner you get back, you get it back, take it from an old pro, you get it back, ten folds. Look in your life, is it empty, forgive and fill it up.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:33 PM

is a man who doesn't even know how many songs he's written. Perhaps God knows. Genius is a word tossed around far too often. It certainly applies in this case. How does it happen? Does God visit a dying rust belt town in the middle of nowhere on the way to nowhere and tap a young man on the shoulder?

There is no denying his place as the premier songwriter/poet of a century. The arguments continue about his abilities and place as a performer. His vocal chords are shot. Many will say they never could stand to hear his voice even in his prime. I say you either get it or you don't.

This thread is a tribute to a once in a century genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia06DeCxhTM&feature=related
MASKED AND ANONYMOUS, DYLAN IS AT HIS ULTIMATE, IT IS A MASTERPIECE, you like me will come away with memories of the words he uttered you will REMEMBER them, maybe said by someone else it would sound like a line from a movie, from him you knew, you could feel he embraced them "You got to born on my side":heart:

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:23 PM

is a man who doesn't even know how many songs he's written. Perhaps God knows. Genius is a word tossed around far too often. It certainly applies in this case. How does it happen? Does God visit a dying rust belt town in the middle of nowhere on the way to nowhere and tap a young man on the shoulder?

There is no denying his place as the premier songwriter/poet of a century. The arguments continue about his abilities and place as a performer. His vocal chords are shot. Many will say they never could stand to hear his voice even in his prime. I say you either get it or you don't.

If one had to follow a star to light their path, he was that star. When despair came, he was there, when I'm driving in my car with the music blasting my eardrums, it's him. He has consoled me more than a once with Saras Smile. I have embraced him it seems, all my life, Bob Dylan and I have grown old together, I have always wished I was Isis.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:14 PM

1 2 4 Next