Community > Posts By > 1mellowguy

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:43 PM
Edited by 1mellowguy on Sat 06/27/09 03:44 PM
Say someones willing to send you a plane ticket after you've know each other for about a month, is that crazy? ( still no mention of love though)

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:16 PM
Twist of Cain-Danzig

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:05 PM
If someone starts to say that after a week it is time to lock and load and keep your eye on the front door. PSYCHOOOOO

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:56 PM

There was a thread the other day about "problem words" -- I had totally forgotten about this one until it popped up yesterday.

I type medical reports and this one comes up fairly often. Thought I would share my "problem" word with you.

If you have an infected wound, it has "pus" drainage, correct? So if the doctor dictates "pus-sy" drainage from the wound --- there are so many ways to take that word. scared shocked surprised ill

And, no I do not type it that way, I change the sentence around and use "pus," not "pus-sy." slaphead surprised

Thought I could get a smile or at least a smirk out of some of you.
Ummm, if you are eating dinner, I humbly apologize. :wink: noway sick laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl i used to work in medical records and we would just look for stuff like that.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:53 PM

Things will get better for you if you let him put his thingy in your dingy . . . could be a life-saver.

Just sayin'

Bry :tongue:
offtopic hey aren't you Jeff Daniels. Dude I love your movies.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:43 PM
I agree, I could never move back home. I would really feel like a failure. I have enough to live on now and I am not starving so when I finsh school I will be ok... Red try to look at things smaller. break down your goals as little as you can then just take one step at a time. Martin Luther King once said you do not have to see the top of the staircase, just the first step.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:33 PM

Guys I have to disagree. I have been on here for two weeks, and the buddha in me is just busting out, I love you all...come on group hug.

You're the Love Buddha? Does that mean we get to rub yer belly & make a wish? tongue2

sure...bigsmile i may giggle like the pilsbury dough boy.laugh

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:52 PM
Guys I have to disagree. I have been on here for two weeks, and the buddha in me is just busting out, I love you all...come on group hug.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:23 PM
Hate is just a waste of time. you are not hurting the one you hate, your just hurting yourself by living in the misery of anger.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:12 AM

"Somebody to Love" - Jefferson Airplane

(I actually have my 18 year old to thank - he just picked up the Surrealistic Pillow CD for his collection - great kid, huh?)

I love embryonic journey.

Simple Man-Skynyrd

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:07 AM

well i've never met one!

One what, fife? A man or a man that lies? laugh :wink:

you are such a smart a$$. you crack me up all the time.
rofl rofl rofl

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:58 AM
<---- worlds worst liar. so I gave it up.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:55 AM
Wouldn't know, your memories are supposed to be repressed.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:51 AM
You can't polish a turd.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:34 AM

I have to go to the river and lay on the white sand and do ahhhhh nothing...don't y'all feel sorry for me

It is funny how these things happen after you burn one in the back of a coffee shop.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:56 AM

I will take my coffee in the back please....:wink:

smokin coming up smokin

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:52 AM

With your screen name and, the mention of fresh pot, I thought you were talking weed. lol

hey did someone say weed...smokin I am in....

Ladies there is a room in the back for that...shhh, be discrete

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:51 AM
OK, orders up. Who's Next?

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:41 AM

With your screen name and, the mention of fresh pot, I thought you were talking weed. lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl
That was a long time ago. slaphead

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:22 AM

Raises hand while wiping away eye boogers....

cream, sugar, and a shot of Bailey's Irish creme liquor.....

A little hair o the dog fer ya.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 21 22