Community > Posts By > hopefulhoffman

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:32 AM
welcome to all new comers.and mery christmas

hopefulhoffman's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:17 AM
i did for a while but then my friends trashed my com because i was playing all the time.i got hooked.the game rocks what can i say.i was warrior level 70

hopefulhoffman's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:14 AM
to me free will is the power to choose in any direction i want.with or against the laws of man or god.with the knowledge that there will be repocutions to my actions.in every thing i do.free will is just that.not a philosophy,not an emotion.its all that.its is the very thing that has helped and destroyed man kid.do i drop the bomb or dont i?free will makes that chioce.do i go to work today or dont i?free will.its the very thing that gives us the ability to make chioces against our beter judgment.in all aspecs of life.with out it we would be mindless people doing everything the goverment tells us with out argument.the rpoblem i see as of late is people are giving up that free will and letting others dictate the out come of things.as the laws of man confide us to our homes.the world out side is being left alone.think about it.just an oppinion

hopefulhoffman's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:05 AM
goodmorning to all and merry HO!HOS! may you get all the gifts you deserve

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:27 PM
has the whole world forgotten honesty is the best policy.i would tell either of my kids they took it when i was not expecting it.and for some reason still have it.also im a nudist so i wouldnt be affriad to say the facts as they pertain to the situation.and my kids would get the un adult version.im not shy i had nude pics on a few sites before.so what i figure if they wanna look look.but only i get to choose who touches.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:20 PM
that was a very nice poem sara,how ever i heard one similar to that 15 years ago from a friend who is no longer with us.hope it was just words and not what you think of life.a friend to all george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:18 PM
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT MAKES ANY ONE BEAUTIFUL TO ME THATS THERE SOUL!AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT GET THAT.IT MEANS WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO WITH WHO THEY ARE.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:45 AM
well here it is yet again,like it is this time each year.christmas has fallen apon us and we dont tend to share.
the joy of this thing we get each year.for some its another day to breath,for others a chance to see our children,family members we lost contact with.for others its a warm bed and a movie.
but lets not forget those who dont have families,or warm beds.
those who lost there jobs,or gave up on life becuase some one,took the meaning of life away from them.
to all who read this please take a moment over the next few days to give.to those who dont have,it could be a bum on the street.
it could be a friend you hate.
however or who ever remember it is beter to give feely.then to keep whats yours and die with nothing.
you never know the little kindness you show a stranger today.may just save a life,MERRY CHRISTAMS TO ALL.please remember not everyone out there is homeless by chioce.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 12/22/08 03:52 AM
but yet we do not discard these things we creat in our minds.for they can come back at random,i myself can do this.imagine something one day.discard it.and then like it never left,entertain it again weeks later.if you imagine something and then discard it.your memory holds it like saved data.even though in your contious mind it seems to be gone.subcontiously it lingers waiting to resurfase.even if its 10 years later.even though free will tells us,let it go and we do.(at the moment)our inner selfs hold on to everything for safe keeping.incase we should need it again at a later time.whether to laugh or cry,or to prevent a mistake.what we creat in our minds we do for knowledge.what we creat out of material substance we do to feel more then simple humans.that is why so many try so hard to creat things.for a feel of greatness that others may not feel.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 12/22/08 03:45 AM
i do know and believe that all thing happen with reason,some with lessons to learn others to learn a lesson for some one else.because we are all on a melecular level.we are intwind to one another in some form.as for the drunk driver comment,take this into consideration.50% of the time the person that got hit by a drunk driver was on a cell phone.thus making them part of the cause by being limited to there attention of what was going on around them.and as far as free will,if it wasnt for it we would not know how to evolve beyound our daily lives.remember every reaction,brings forth another reaction.we just forget that there will be a reaction.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:27 PM
either way you read it.if you have to advertise it then its probably an understatment.and even though size maters so does the experience of the woman whats large to a small woman is small to a large woman.myself no complaints so far.but what god didnt give me in hieght i got else where.brains,and knowledge.on so many levels.thats why the woman in my life now smiles every day

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:23 PM
i would have to say it depends on the amount of time involved in the relationship.and the feelins left behind.for those who say go to bed with someone else.all i can say it must be hard to hide your emotions all the time.bet you go through alot of relationships.???i say take a week or month at the most evaluate what didnt work and what you missed so the next time you put your self out there you make beter chioces.each relationship is an experience that teaches us more about our selfs and what we are prone to except as exceptable.but if you linger in the past then the past is all youll keep living.myself.i just keep moving foward.if it didnt work i look at what i learned from it.and try to stay friends with that person.friendship should not ever be ruined by sex.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:16 AM
i agree if all you have is very little to go on.then very little is what youll get back.let them know what there getting from you,and what you want in return and youll see a change in responces

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:11 AM
i wouls have to agree with squank.however there are moments where the ones who talk to much about exs are actually still intamate with them.the best way to know if its a red flag is if there blowing off time with you to give there ex time,like time on phone and they say be quiet for a minute,or cancel plans because there ex needs them.just look at the obviuos and youll see the truth

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:08 AM
decent men are all over,if we stop holding on to what the bad men and woman have done to us.and stop living in the shadow of that nightmare relationship.you would see that there are decent people all around you.but because we hold on to the negetive things.thinking we are protecting ourselves from pain.then we put up walls that blind us from seeing a good thing when its right in front of us.i know im a decent guy who has had to live in the shadow of other assholes lives for to many years.and it has caused me alot of greif.and if you want to have conformation that im a decent guy ask laughsandgiggles she can confirm it.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:03 AM
to find a good man you have to know how to talk with them.for starters,dont mention relationship.because thats a red flag to a real nice guy.he sees that and thinks great someone else who want to take me for granted.just say your looking to meet good men who know how to be friends with a woman,and respect her with out it being a relationship hopfeful.and if something comes up from that then we will see.im a good man and i just started what i hope will be a great relationship with some one from here.but she got my attention by just looking for a friend.good luck hope this helps a friend to all george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:08 PM
just so all know,wrestling is only 40%real.no joke it is worked out before anuone gets to the arena.like one person has said,it called entertainment for a reason.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:24 AM
i am curently with laughsandgiggles from this site.and very happy in love with her.i just wanted all to know since you cant set you profile to let others know your are in a relationship.she is a beautiful,smart and amazing woman.and i am so lucky to be a part of her and her sons life.so if you know her let her know this amn really loves her

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:17 AM
i hope you find the right person for the task at hand.i myself talked to a fellow mingler and helped her move to ohio from florida.but we talked for over 2 months.be safe and careful.she got lucky with me,as well as i did her.(she could have been sico.)but she wasnt.she turned out to be great.and things between us have gotten much closer.still be careful afriend george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:12 AM
i would like to add if i may!that in this day and age,no mater the age group,is that we put to much on what we own,and not enough on what we want.
sure we all want that george bailey wonderful life dream.a home good friends,faithful companion.how ever after we get started on achieving it.fear sets in slowly,will this last.is she or he gonna take it away from me,if things dont work out.we have lost the necesity of needing each other and replaced it with material things.becuase we can insure them, keep them and protect them.and not get hurt if we get them mad.to a piont,when i first got married i had a roofing buisness i was growing.then a year later things went south,she filed and i lost it all.so the second time around i was so afraid of history repeating it self.i became the failure i fought so hard not to be.now im getting back on track.but still strong man or not when the heart gets hurt.we put our guards up ever time.