Community > Posts By > hopefulhoffman

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:51 PM

you hate wat word???<sexy?>
and what if she does i hate the word cute

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:50 PM
a person shouldnt have to show off what they have.in the right or wronge spots.its what you have to offer each other as humans.what you give to each other that makes being on this planet seem less empty.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:46 PM
trust me you will it took me some time to grow into my self confidence and when i did look out.i was a force to be reconded with lol!now im just mellowing out.learning from the past.as you will as well it the course of life youll see

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:44 PM
by the way hello to all.hope you all had a good x mas and merry ho hos!to all

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:43 PM
no mater what others may have led you to believe believe in your self above all things.and as the others have said youll grow into it.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:41 PM
yes you are very attractive and if i was younger i would be trying my best to get to know you.but i am spoken for.just remember beauty is on the inside as well

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:38 PM
nice profile and god bless you for being there for your kids.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:36 PM
for starters stop dating woman that waer alot of make up also woman are beautiful as they are.
reguardless.so stop putting them down after all you mom is a woman.would you say that to her

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:31 PM
hi and welcome to the site.goodluck finding that person.ohio huh!getting ready to move to akron my self well stow but close enough for me.
im a city boy mydelf grew up in newyork originally.met a woman on here and am gonna go be with here in january cant wait.so if you dont mind having an older friend on here.im always open for chat.(when im on)and i have a care free out look on life.i am what i am a friend to all and welcome again.oh by the way like the profile.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:26 PM
ty for you kind words unfortunatly its what im going through at the moment.and probably will through out my life.but i gotta be me.lol!god bless and may the roads of life keep you off the path i have chosen.a friend to all george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:23 PM
but we do in a way i believe that would be called the power of sujestion.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:22 PM
survival is also something that should be feared when faced with extingtion.if we are trully living in the thought of survival evryday.then we are affriad of our own abilities to live.or make ends meat.LOL!but trully pride keeps us from excepting that we can and will do what ever it takes to stay full,clothed,and have shelter over our heads.to me thats just rolling with the punches.not survival.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:10 PM
on the other hand if you look bck into the growth of man.youll see that his free will and determination.have been guided for some time.
some would say it started in schools,others would say it started back in the roman times.the bottom line is it started when we as humans took to believing.that if a man or woman be praised as knowledgable,or wise.that we as a group,village town state,or even world should believe them.thus taking our freedom to rebuttle the facts.also media has had a magor effect on humans free will.opptical sujestion,we do not realise.that the falshing of seens is a hipnotic way to gain control.thats why in some states video lottery is so addicting.as well as other methods of flash play programing.we are selves have not lost our determination it has slowly been taken away.and i am affriad in time when we learn why it will be to late.as for our free will,we lost that because we listened to others and gave it away.if the world where to use our free will and express what we really think and feel.on a daily basses it would be the wild west again.and people would be lieing dead in the streets.evry where.the problem is this and this alone(in my oppion)we have put fear where free will and determination should be.

a friend to all george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:00 PM
im not real sure why it is
why i feel the need to give
why at times through out my life.
everything i do just isnt right

ive stopped what i was doing for a friend
traveled the world to be there till the end.
held there hand in biter sorrow
only to be left alone on the shore of tomorrow

tomorrow they say will never come.
but ive been there more often then less
and its not fun.
yet even though i feel dispare,like i want to quit.
like i no longer care,i cant help it.
its my nature to be there
to be there for the ones i love,
through thick and thin with care and love.

yet even though i constantly try
even though with them i have cried
im always left with the same goodbye.

and a lingering thought of why we try.is it for the fact we feel,that we ourselves went through the same ordeals.
is it just our destined lives to help others with out reprise.
for i am a man that changed his life.not permanatly not for any rights.but for woman that i cal mom.who in the end left me behind.
she asked me to come back this way.so she wouldnt be alone christmas day.and here i sit all alone.no one to share the christmas joy with.
not really angry not even pissed
just pondering this little bliss
why we try???????

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:55 PM
there are alot of great people here i am sure if you know what you want and are looking for its on this site

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:54 PM
put of the many sites ive been on this is the only one so far that i found what i feel to be the one i am ment to be with.so yes i have found someone here.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:44 AM
i cant speak for the person above me.but i know ive been nice.yet my girlfriend and future wife loves it when im naughty.lol!

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:42 AM
merry ho hos!to all and to shoemonkey i miss newyork as wel.and its been 10 years since ive been there.it has such a spirit about at this time if year

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:40 AM
although we are looking for a love that our childhood is safe with.when you really think about it.we are looking for that person that wont leave our side.that will be there good or bad and understand that your going through a faze.and even when the chips are down,the dont run they stick around.they see the potential you have.and push to see you use it everyday.but do we really give that same love in return.or do we cleverly look for ways to hide from what we feel.in fear that this isnt real.for all the failed relationships i have had.i onlyh need to learn from them so when the right one comes along.i can give that person all the good i have to offer.and none of the bad.

a friend to all george

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:34 AM
i agree nature has a way of sending you what you need when you need.if you look for it you find whats there.not what you need,i know from hands on experience