Community > Posts By > hopefulhoffman

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:45 AM
the morning braught dought for the day before
was like a haze,of mixed emotions.

as i started to rise from my bed thoughts of yesturday in my head.feelings of dought and remorse.

trying to plot a new course,as if i could just walk away from the things that happened the other day.

finding myself lost with in my soul,fighting within to keep some form of control.i work my way into the kitchen.
where all my trouble started and got left in.i pour my self the first cup of coffee of the day.hoping to put the past away.

but as i sit and remember the night before,where me and the one i was with spent a passionate night on the floor.

i sip and wonder ever more was that just a moment or will there be more.so i sip at my coffee staring far away in hopes of what to exspect on this bright and new day.

just a thought from moments past not a moment that just past.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:32 AM
not sure about being cool but i am honest and caring.and love life and all it has to offer.other then that hello to all and hope your all having a good day

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:26 AM
have fun that is oops forgot to add that before.hello to all thought i would try this forum thiong out

hopefulhoffman's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:25 AM
i always do lol!

hopefulhoffman's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:34 AM
i may not be a ***** but i agree with the look on the ex s face when they realise what they lost as being priceless

hopefulhoffman's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:32 AM
good day to all and hello whats the topic of the day?:smile:

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:16 AM
to me the truest way to be happy in this world is to be hunman not a man or a woman but a human being.in achieving this your relationship with your higher power and those around is more open because you see things from all sides not just one.thats what works for me.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:07 AM
siouxfalls

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:57 AM
well im off every one have a good day be safe have fun and smile it keeps other people guessinghappy

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:54 AM
even though i may not agree i wont right a person off just go to the next topic

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:52 AM
so if anyone wants to know anything about me ask ill tell you straight up.not on here to get laid.just here to meet people.im a friend of friends to all that need one within reason LOL

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:51 AM
not me if i dont agree ill tell you why lie thats for people who dont know who they are or want i know what i want.but know its out of my reach.and except it.i dont hold no punches.growing up in new york you learn to tell it like it is

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:46 AM
its the animalistic nature of men that screws them up thats why men and dogs get alonge so well.LOL!!!!laugh bigsmile pitchfork

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:43 AM

Can I have a donut before I leave?smokin

sure you can...just leave....LMAO...just kidding...laugh laugh laugh

how come it sounds like most of the woman here deal with alot of boys are there no treal men left in the world

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:40 AM
good piont

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:39 AM
thats easy most men think they have to pretend to be what your looking for.so they lie hoping it will get them some where.truth is they are intimidated by woman but dont have the cahones to addmit it.

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:33 AM
and no not a mccain fan either just wondering why people are so blind to whats in front of them

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:32 AM
o.k heres a question how come most people dont see that obama is doing the same thing bush and others have done to get elected?tell you what u want to hear,knowing congress will stop him at every turn?HMMM

hopefulhoffman's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:28 AM
hello to all new to the seen whats up?whats the topic of the day.being raised by woman,i preffer to chat with woman they have more meaningful convesations.so how is every onehappy flowerforyou :smile:

hopefulhoffman's photo
Wed 03/28/07 08:29 AM
stuck in the midwest!born in newyork and cant have the kind of fun i am
use to.to many cops or boring people.(no affence to any who live
here)just use to a more acctive life anu sujestions

1 2 3 5 Next