Community > Posts By > Sudecia

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:02 AM
"Ok, after I went back and read it, your right, the majority did nto suggest no visitation, with the exception of those quoted above. HOWEVER, the majority was ambiguous enough to come off sounding that way, unless you stop and tear what is being said apart.

And keep in mind, as I said, it is not just this particular post but similar ones in the past. I just can not stand watching one parent hold visitation over the other one, and it is done all the time. I wanna just take those that do it, and knock them upside the head in order to get them to see that all they are doing is hurting the child, because they can not be adult enough to be mature."

I agree. I also don't think it's right or fair to the isolated parent and the children. My nephew is going through a tug of war right now with my sister and her ex, and seeing the effect it's having on him is heart breaking. I myself am pregnant right now and fighting with the father. Even though he pisses me off really bad, I would never think of keeping my daughter away from him. It wouldn't be right. She deserves to have both parents, and both parents deserve to be able to love their child.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:54 AM
I am pregnant right now and due this February. I'm 21 years old and this is my first child (I'm scared as hell). I was planning on going to school this April to become a Pharmacy Technician, but since I'm scared of how parenting is going to be, I started having doubts. But, after reading all yalls posts, it's giving me some courage.

drinker Cheers to all my fellow single mommas.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:46 AM
My sister use to use this thing that you stick in the freezer. Her son loved sucking on it. I think the coldness would ease some of the pain.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:44 AM
NEVER! Just thinking back at how much trouble I use to get into when I was left alone.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:41 AM
I don't think anyone is saying to keep the child from the father. You don't have to date the guy to keep him in the child's life. That's what everyone is saying...not to date him.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:37 AM
Girl, do what you want to do. The state can't force you to cooperate. Let them keep writing, just ignore them. Tell them "I don't know" to every question they have. Problem with that though, is they might get you in trouble for not cooperating with them. That's what California does.

If I was you, I would give them what info they need, just to get them off your back. If the father doesn't pay, then oh well. If he does pay, then great. But don't worry, child support will not bring him back into your life. Visitations is a seperate thing. You can have your address kept private, and the payments wired into a EBT card. He will never know where you are. Point is, it wouldn't hurt to to try to get the payments.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:22 AM
If I really needed the money, then screw it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:20 AM
laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:19 AM
laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:15 AM
laugh

Good one

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:41 AM
Girl, just take him to court and collect child support. The last thing you need is MORE stress in your life. Don't give him another chance. Yes he's young, and labor is scary, but he still should of realized that you NEEDED him there and so did his baby. You were the one doing the pushing! All he had to do was show up and give some support, and he couldn't even do that. If you give him another chance, he's going to just continue dissapointing you over and over. Trust me, I'm going through the same thing right now, and I keep giving my baby's father chance after chance...it's not worth the pain. Go to court.

no photo
Mon 03/26/07 01:29 PM
I'm so bored. I'm ****ed up right now and really bored. I was watching
the Tyra show right now, but it was killing my buzz cuz it was sooo
depressing. It was about Anna Nicole Smith. I feel so sad for her, but
anyway, I wanna talk to someone on the phone. Not in a sexual way, but
just to talk to. I'm new to this thing so If I'm posting this in the
wrong thing then, my bad.

1 2 3 5 Next