Community > Posts By > Sudecia

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:39 PM
:heart:

Thank you sweetwinks

I think the reason it has been getting worse is because I haven't been talking to anyone. For some reason I find it hard to talk about my problems.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:36 PM
I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow then. I really need to kick this feeling. I definetly don't want to feel this way when my baby is here. Thank you everyone :heart:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:29 PM
Alright, I'm going to call my health educator tomorrow and have her schedule me a appointment. My doctor's probably going to be mad that I've been lying to her all this time. I guess it is better to get help now then to regret it later. And I definetly want to be happy when my baby is born, not depressed. Thank you everyone. :heart:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:20 PM
This is alittle long, but I really need someone's opinion, so please read...

I'm 8 months pregnant, and I've been suffering from depression and anxiety since I was 16. I never been to a therapist or never took medication for it because I felt that I can deal with it naturally on my own. It comes and it goes. Sometimes, it comes for a long time before it goes. Now that I'm pregnant, it's been slowly coming back. Last night, it got really bad to the point that I didn't want to talk to my own mother or hear her voice. I just wanted to be left alone. She didn't understand why, and I didn't understand why either. I was curled up on my bed and staring at the wall. I don't know why. My doctor has been asking me if I've been feeling depressed, but I've been lying and saying no because I thought I can deal with it. But now that I think about it, I've been locked up in my house for this whole pregnancy, with all the windows shut, and all the blinds closed. I didn't even realize I haven't been out of the house or talking to anybody for a long time, only when I have prenatal appointments.

Well, here's my question...I know I should talk to my doctor and get help, but will they think I'm not going to be mentally fit to take care of my baby, and take her away when she's born, or is that my anxiety talking?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:17 PM
This is alittle long, but I really need someone's opinion, so please read...

I'm 8 months pregnant, and I've been suffering from depression and anxiety since I was 16. I never been to a therapist or never took medication for it because I felt that I can deal with it naturally on my own. It comes and it goes. Sometimes, it comes for a long time before it goes. Now that I'm pregnant, it's been slowly coming back. Last night, it got really bad to the point that I didn't want to talk to my own mother or hear her voice. I just wanted to be left alone. She didn't understand why, and I didn't understand why either. I was curled up on my bed and staring at the wall. I don't know why. My doctor has been asking me if I've been feeling depressed, but I've been lying and saying no because I thought I can deal with it. But now that I think about it, I've been locked up in my house for this whole pregnancy, with all the windows shut, and all the blinds closed. I didn't even realize I haven't been out of the house or talking to anybody for a long time, only when I have prenatal appointments.

Well, here's my question...I know I should talk to my doctor and get help, but will they think I'm not going to be mentally fit to take care of my baby, and take her away when she's born, or is that my anxiety talking?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:58 PM
well it's getting close to it. Chips in IDs, chips in our cars, chips in our phones, and our pets...soon to be our heads and hands.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:55 PM

Here's a pretty accurate drawing of the creature:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/bubhui/CLOVEY1.jpg

laugh WTF

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:49 PM

Ya know, I had a friend get raped when she was 14 years old. She wound up pregnant by said man. She had an abortion. That was her right to do and I supported that. It's not anyone elses business WHY someone gets an abortion, so I feel all the pro-lifers need to mind their own damn business.

hellkitten,I can't see why the unborn child had to pay for that crime. This is oxymoron; you want to execute the person for the crime but instead execute the baby. No wonder pro-lifers don't mind their own busniess.
:tongue:

:cry: Poor baby. People like to take the easy way out of things.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:36 PM

What I heard about this new ID, is that it will also have a chip in it to locate where we are. If that is true, then I am 100% against it.

Several states are already proposing this on their DL's and ID cards. Here in Washington they are talking about it by the end of this year.

What's next, implanting chips in newborns? I'm by no means a big brother is watching conspiracy theorist, but I'm also not an idiot. These "chips", RFIN and other means of tracking everyone, everywhere is another notch in the battle to restrict our Freedoms, under the guise of saftey, security and conviencence.

Welp, we put chips in our dogs and cats now, so I guess babies are the next step laugh

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:34 PM

What I heard about this new ID, is that it will also have a chip in it to locate where we are. If that is true, then I am 100% against it.

I could give a religious argument for this but ill be nice

Mark of the Beast isnt it devil

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:27 PM
I thought it was going to be godzilla's baby or something. I'm definetly not seeing a giant octopus destroy some building. If I wanted that, I would watch the power puff girls or some other stupid cartoon like that.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:27 AM
Confidence, lipstick and a smile on that pretty face.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:23 AM
A beautiful young woman like yourself will be happy. Please don't kill yourself over a man, or a friend that has hurt you. They are not worth your life. There is a person out there waiting to meet you and love you. Be patient.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:12 AM

Dear diary......do you ever wish they served Mcdonalds breakfasts at night????huh :tongue:

:tongue: A number 1 with ham and bacon.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:49 PM
laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:41 PM
Yeah, I actually find it very interesting that the parents themselves asked for it to stop. I don't know if I would want it to stop. Guess we'll never really know how we would react unless it's our own child.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:27 PM
Hmm, sounds crazy but uh yeah

So any pregnant women in California post or write me

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:25 PM
huh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:24 PM
huh

Uh I guess.

Are you guys pregnant?