Community > Posts By > Sudecia

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:31 PM
Can I have the short version please?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:26 PM

Or a lying nun

laugh

I just don't understand why we have so many pleasure parts on are body, but we can't touch it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:24 PM

I am not sure if masturbation is a sin, but the Bible does speak against thinking of anybody in any lustful manner. Hope that helps. I will have to look this one up.

That's what I thought. It's hard not to think of someone while you do that, so I guess it would make masturbation a sin too. Crap

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:22 PM

aww congrats Sudecia.....don't cry....

touch ur tummy and it will be all happy again...flowerforyou smooched

Thanks Zanne :smile: smooched

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:19 PM

OKAY.
so, im pretty sure "touching yourself" is NOT against the rules...
but if you feel bad about it, go to confession.
the priest/pastor whatever he is wont tell anyone,
and BAM, no more sin

I'm not catholic though. I'm supposed to know something is a sin, and not do it, I think. I'm way too embarrassed to ask people at my church.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:17 PM

Two hands that reach all the right spots

God does not make mistakes

That's what I thought, but then I thought, is it that way to tempt us? And aren't we supposed to resist temptation? I'm so confused about this, that I actually feel bad when I do, masterbate.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:14 PM
OOOOk this is really embarrassing so don't make fun of me.

So, we all know, sex before marriage is sin, but, what about masterbation? I can't find anything in the Bible that says you can't touch yourself. Is masterbation a sin? If it's not, then what about thinking about someone else while you do it? Is that a sin?

I'm serious, so no joking.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:06 PM

laugh

Good one

thank u Sudecia glad I could bring a laugh to uflowerforyou

blushing
I needed a good laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:04 PM

my 2 daughters, so I could hold them 1 more time, then letting their Angel wings take them back home.

I'm pregnant right now, so I'm really sensitive, so this really made me start to cry.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:02 PM

Sudecia, You must be new! Welcome to conspiracy central. Where many go to stick their head in the sand, not deal with reality. Like so many ostriches. Yet somehow feel useful and semi-intelligent.

Although I completely understand your attempting to bring reason to this and other threads... It will only result in time wasted, being unheard and several very lame insults laying about you.

As a wise old fart from another site always says...
Sometimes.. It is best not to talk to the furniture!

laugh
I still like trying though. If 1 person out of 20 hears and understands, that's good enough for me. I don't like when people live in lah lah land. That's how problems never get fixed.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:59 PM
Computer mouse. Well now, the keyboard. Going back to the mouse now.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:53 PM
For people saying Bush is stupid, you're very wrong.

For people saying Bush is the devil, you're right.

Think about it. Bush put on this, I'm a retard act, while he's stealing money from our pockets and getting away with anything and everything. He's actually very smart...the devil though...but smart. He fooled this whole country.

Oh and, yeah, the Democrats are definetly going to win. Bush ****ed us up so bad, people are even scared to vote for a white man laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:48 PM
What I heard about this new ID, is that it will also have a chip in it to locate where we are. If that is true, then I am 100% against it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:44 PM
Riddle me this riddle me that.

Anyway, like I said, do your research people.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:39 PM

we can't change what happened in the past so we need to move on.

I totally agree with this. It's time to move forward and figure out how we're going to fix the mess this country is in. We got too many issues to deal with NOW. Leave the past in the past.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:36 PM
See, this is the reason why we got a dumbass for a president now. Because dumbass people voted for him! People, do your research if you really care about who will lead our country. If you're not going to vote for someone because of their name (Obama, oooh terrorist), or sex (Hillary, oh my God she's female), or race (Oh my God, obama's mixed with black), then something is wrong with you. Actually do some reading, and see whos views you agree with. Goodness gracious.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:49 AM
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

His acting in that movie is awesome.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:31 AM
That's sad for your kids...but they have you, and you can say that you actually tried to make things work with her for their sake. She made the choice to leave. That's what sucks...you can't force people to care. That's what I've been trying to make my ex do, but I realize now, that he does have a choice, and I hope when Ayshia's born, he will make the right one.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:10 AM

dimebag Darrell

He's hot. That would be awesome too.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:08 AM

John Lennon

drinker Awesome