Community > Posts By > Sudecia

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:28 PM
Spare the rod, Spoil the child.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:48 AM

noway laugh I wouldn't of been able to get off knowing I'm surrounded by dead bodies.

meh, don't think it'd bug me

laugh cuz your a guy.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:46 AM
Romance is dead

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:44 AM
Just like with all other candidates and presidential speeches

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:40 AM
huh Yeah because we all know that's a fact.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:37 AM
Yeah, I liked that speech. I love listening to Obama talk. His speeches are moving, inspirational, and actually fills you with some hope for the future. When I listen to Hilary, it seems like, oh I heard that before, and so she doesn't keep my attention.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:14 AM
Cool.

I just don't know about Hillary though. I don't know what it is, but she just rubs me the wrong way.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:52 PM
I really don't know about Hillary's experience. I keep hearing that she has experience, but is it because she slept in the white house. I mean, what has she done?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:47 PM
ooook

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:44 PM

Giuliani
just think he would be a good president

If you had to pick Hillary or Obama, who?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:43 PM
I agree Cpt and ntx. I think if we really want real change, then Obama is the way to go. We already had the Clintons in the White House. I did like Bill as a President, but I'm ready for something completely new. And, Hillary rubs me the wrong way. I actually liked the idea of having a women as President, but then I actually started listening to her talk. She kind of seems like a ***** to me. She was the one that started attacking Obama and Edwards during the debates. And what's with the whole crying thing to win New Hampshire. Seems like she's pulling the old political tricks.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:32 PM
Who would you rather be president, Hillary or Obama, and give your reason why.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:29 PM

i really dont like the really jealous women

women are not jealous unless there is a reason to be. :)

Yeah, it's our instinct that's telling us there's another chick in the mix.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:26 PM

well, if its going that far....
i once got head during an outside funeral

noway laugh I wouldn't of been able to get off knowing I'm surrounded by dead bodies.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:19 PM

Damn it! Why would you do this to a pregnant woman? Now I'm craving cheesecake. Do I have cheesecake in the house? NO! Damn yooooooouuuuu! sad

im so sorry i didnt know please forgive me

It's ok, I'll just fantasize I'm eating your cake. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:17 PM
Their insensitivety for other people. Men don't use the emotional part of their brains.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:15 PM
Damn it! Why would you do this to a pregnant woman? Now I'm craving cheesecake. Do I have cheesecake in the house? NO! Damn yooooooouuuuu! sad

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:49 PM
drinker smokin laugh

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:17 PM
Rotten Apple - Alice in Chains

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:43 PM
Thanks Karen. I can't e-mail you though cuz you have a block on people under 30 :smile:

I'm not brave enough to open the blinds yet, but I'm definetly calling my doctor tomorrow. Since I have trouble talking to people, I wrote down everything I was feeling today. It turned into a page long essay lol. I saved it and I'm going to give it to the doctor.

As for eating, I think I've been eating too much. I've been using food to make myself feel better. I already gained 60 pounds and my doctor said that was too much. During pregnancy, I think eating too much is better then not eating enough, so I'm not worried about my weight.

...for 4 years I thought I could control this, but it sounds like from other people's experiences, I just made myself worse off. This time I'm going to take it serious and get some help.

Previous 1 3 4 5