Community > Posts By > Jimmyjabes

Jimmyjabes's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:30 PM
Good points all, thanks I will give these some serious thought. Thank you for the kind words.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:39 PM
Softly

I heard your footsteps this day following mine, for every one I took two of yours trailed closely in time. I slowed my breath as I turned to see, that what I thought was two remains only me.
I sighed a sigh that lovers know well, from the recesses of my heart, where the longing does dwell.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:45 PM
Ok gotcha, thanks for the explanation.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:10 PM
I don't know what that means, is IMO good or bad?

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:04 PM

In a long life, I know we have more than one soulmate. I have had more than one.

Theres something honest, and decent, and noble about someone hoping for that spiritual connection. When its present, its amazing, certainly not something we can share with everyone, but definitely worth waiting for.

You seem to have a great understanding of this concept, I would dare to say that you listen to your spirit and follow it's cues. I believe we are all "part" of the same energy so one could conclude many possible "soul mates" given the limitless amount of energy present in our world.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:00 PM
Edited by Jimmyjabes on Sun 06/14/09 03:05 PM

Jimmy,

It may be that if you are looking for something with a focus on what you will get out of it, you may hinder yourself from giving the kind of love that will result in your getting the quality of love that you deserve . . . and in fact desire.

In other words . . . put your heart in a giving mode, and not a seeking mode, and leave it to God to take care of your "soul" . . . trust Her . . . She does a good job with such things.

But what the heck do I know?

Bry glasses

Well sir thank you for the kind words. I have an issue with being "too" kind and giving and thus has resulted in my current situation. I believe in giving what one expects to get however when too much is given it often facilitates an ever growing expectation of the "standard" at least in my experience. The old additive nice guys finish last comes into play here as well, as I believe some women are very skilled at finding and exploiting the "nice" ones I am very spiritual and I believe the soul possesses many talents one of which is the longing for a connection matched seamlessly with another.

Ad astra per aspera.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:38 PM
Thanks man I enjoy writing from time to time, and I hope that some of my work will inspire others to do the same, it's therapeutic in a sense.
Ad astra per aspera.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:55 AM
Thank you I just wanted to share them I have others and in time i'll post

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:33 AM
No mam just me, sorry

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:33 AM
Short and sweet.
The land is jealous of your beauty, the very air cannot match your grace.
My hands are humbled and shaking as I gently touch your face. The world around us disappears while I remain in your embrace. You still my soul and calm my fears, you are the source of my joy, my comfort and my tears. plesent thoughts fill my mind when you are near, my paradise is seen in your eyes, blue waters so clear.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:23 AM
I see, I see, what lie you’ve just told to me.

I see what’s right there… in front of me

The breath I took, the air that you breathe.

Not the scent of my cologne coming back at me.

I slept soundly, with dreams of you filling my head

Behind your eyes, is the truth, is it that which I dread?

Where have you been my love? Do you fear to tell?

Your temporary pleasure, my permanent hell.

You reek of passion, un known to me, And In your once

Loving eyes, I see all that I need to see.

Love was made this night, just not between you and me.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:01 AM
All great poems brother, keep the words coming out if not you'll keep em in. Thanks for the great reads.

Ad astra per aspera.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:18 AM
Ladies please let me know honestly what you think of my profile, I would love to get some tips if there are "issues" and I also take criticisim well so please be honest I'd appreciate the help thanks in advance.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Fri 06/12/09 10:20 PM
Thank you, I do like the forums and I was just making referance to what sombody told me, to see what responces I'd get to it

Jimmyjabes's photo
Fri 06/12/09 10:11 PM
Good point, but people do need other people right? and if you (one) doesn't have much people contact, job hours, other responcibilites ect then that puts a damper on the "happy" part.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:57 PM
I know the thread title makes no sense, its's not supposed to! the absolute meaningfull explination it implys, is the search for love. I can tell you that my expectations are moderate to high, but as the lonelyness increases (as to be expected) the hopelesness creeps in.
I'm new to this "dating" site and I see how fickle the idea of it really is, one could fall victim to a seemingly "conective" conversation (wich brings hope, excitment) but in reality maybe the other person was just bored one night and that's it.

So it's possible for new members like myself, to be reading this thread so I offer some novice advice, dont't get your hopes up and take this for what it is, don't overthink it. Note: I'll also be following this advice as well.

Best of luck. Chris

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:28 PM
Ok I realize that expecting one person to be "everything" seems a bit selfish, I guess The "idea" of the "one" in my mind exceeds reality.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:15 AM
Most defiantly, but real friends will understand the new relationship and should have a healthy respect for it.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:04 AM
Ok I see what you are saying, In that case I believe your best friend(male or female) should remain just that, but in a case where you meet "the one" the former will have to understand that your new relationship will likely develop bonds possibly greater then the one's shared by you and him or her.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:31 AM
Well if your best friend and yourself have "feelings" for each other then more might be a possibility.

Previous 1