Community > Posts By > Jimmyjabes

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:56 AM
my thoughts exactly! I believe one's partner,wife, husband, whatever should also be their best friend.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:55 AM

Dating is nerve racking?????

Perhaps you are dating the wrong sex! Just a thought.

So I've always been very in touch spiritually (not so much religious) and I believe in the "soul mate" reality. Dating is nerve racking to me and some seem to think that looking (passively) for one's soul mate is too much what do you think?

No I'm straight for the record, it's just difficult to go from a long term marriage( right out of highschool) to the world of dating is all.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:54 AM
Well I've been taken advantage of for almost 9 years and just recently found out that they were just a lie, I thought I had my soul mate but she was just clever and manipulative.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:36 AM
Thanks Haley, I hope it'll be productive, at least for possible friendships, I work overnights so it's kinda hard to get out a whole lot.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:29 AM
So I've always been very in touch spiritually (not so much religious) and I believe in the "soul mate" reality. Dating is nerve racking to me and some seem to think that looking (passively) for one's soul mate is too much what do you think?

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:59 AM
Not gay but, he seems decent(profile) good luck in your search man!

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:50 AM
Edited by Jimmyjabes on Thu 06/11/09 06:01 AM
No just Chris was, so I used my nick name plus another (former) nickname.Thanks for the replies as well (all)

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:34 AM
Chris was taken so I had to use my nick name

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:28 AM
Hey all I live in Northglenn and would love to meet some good people to hang out with, I don't drink and I don't use drugs so those two things are out of the question, but I'm pretty much open to anything else. Feel free to message me if you want to know more.

Jimmyjabes's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:25 AM
Hi my name is Chris and I'm new to these kind of sites so I'm a bit nervous but willing to give it a try, I'm recently seperated and the divorce is imminent, so I'm not looking to just jump right into a serious relationship, I'd like to find a friendship first, so again hello and feel free to message me if you you want to know more.

2 Next