Community > Posts By > Staynalone

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:23 AM
Don't set yourself up to fail.
Leaches come in all shapes and forms and she might act like she is interested just to get on the wagon. Take someone that you are friends with and have a good time and them brag when you get back.

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:17 AM
laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh
OMG I love thatflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:13 AM
Amen Mikey

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:03 AM
That would be when I told him that his location on the curb is no longer vacant.

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:01 AM
Helllo solgab78
Welcome but you should go introduce yourself in the new members thread. You will get alot more responses from there.
Enjoy

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:57 AM

bbb....

The people that view your profile is on a monthly basis. Every day that goes by...it is by the month. Understand ?

Thank you Miss Puffins that is what I was trying to say. That's what I get for doing more than one thing at a time when I've had too much caffinelaugh laugh laugh

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:49 AM
Edited by Staynalone on Thu 12/06/07 10:51 AM

she also says he spends all his weekends with her, what kind of girlfriend allows that?/ lol young love

One that goes to school all week and works on the weekends or thinks he's with the guys like I did.
One month isn't enough time to tell but her best bet is to simply ask and see what his reaction is.

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:42 AM
Every 30 days it drops off the people that viewed you on the 31 day so that means 120 people viewed you 31 days ago. It keeps the sights maintainance level lower.

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:39 AM
You're welcome Dollie

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:31 AM
Hi everyone

ElDominicano82
You never know who the freaks are til you peek behind the curtain. Always peek @ the beginning of the show so you know if you'll want to stay for the whole thing.flowerforyou

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh guys

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:15 AM
Taking her there is one thing but not telling her is another. 1. He's afraid she is going to stalk him if it doesn't work out or
2. He has something to hide.

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:24 AM
Hi Don honey how r u?
Famous in thier own right so to speak.
Thay have been put down, shoved aside, abused, neglected or any number of other negitive things and all they want is for someone to acknowledge that they are alive and this is all without "FEELING" cuz stone doesn't feel ANYTHING.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:17 AM
So true "fun_in_sc". I pay close attention. My daughtr is 14 and I listen to the crap everyday about how things like this get started. Then yesterday she was on my space showing me a video of one of some kids she knows beating on another kid while someone recorded it on the cell phone so today it's being taken care of. As parents we need to consider what other children are doing so we don't end up with another Columbine. These kids carry this hate for a long time til they explode and then people go around saying how could this happen and I want to say it happened while your a** was sleep walking. Or tell them it's ok cuz I understand about the "that's not my problem syndrome" and then show my face again for the funeral of one thier relatives.brokenheart flowerforyou

Staynalone's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:59 AM
I never smile unless I'm laughing I just grin alot. That's just the way it is with me and people that KNOW me know when I am smiling inside and if someone can't tell then they shouldn't play near the lions den. laugh

Staynalone's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Staynalone's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:43 PM
Naughty girllaugh

Staynalone's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:41 PM
Josh if you were talking to me
Thanks flowerforyou

Staynalone's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:40 PM
"geektothetenth"
Nobody can cheat from you if "I" posted first and not trying to be a geek too old for games but I am interested in what my son likes. Does your mother know what you are interested in?

Staynalone's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:25 PM
Very nice DUDE
Donatello
Garra
Goku
Zoro

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25