Community > Posts By > iamsouthside

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:04 AM
..check the profile and let me know what ya think..

iamsouthside's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:23 AM
Well where im from most women have this im the queen/me against the world mentality so rejection when it does happen is brutal and scene causing in public, also some dont want to look sluty( i dont know why some women think like this)and will make it very difficult to start a conversation...but the idea that a man must step to a woman is non sense if anyone has an interest in someone just go for it..i personaly find it as a turn on when a confident woman steps to me...

iamsouthside's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:06 AM
My biggest problem is dealing with women that change theyre mind and mood too often...that gives me mixed signals which makes me pull away..ex: a woman may say she is laid back and dont like drama but be quick to instigate an argument or call off a relationship when mad then the next day wanna get back together..wtf is up with that

iamsouthside's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:47 PM
(No Comment)

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/19/09 08:48 AM
People join these sites for all sorts of reasons, some selfish some not but the fact is (good picture or not) there is someone in some state that is going to just be on the same page youre on.....but the chances are so erratic that it seems impossible....grumble

iamsouthside's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:27 AM
back to the subject..no matter what it is there are those that follow the "norm" those that go aginst it which is a sub culture in itself (thats another topic) then there are people that do what whatever they want to weather its the norm or not...its just that sex is so mainstrem now people dont look at sex as something personal like it was once viewed so in turn less precauction is taken and more people catch stds..it is what it is....

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:47 PM

half baked
ive had plenty of misty nights watching that movie....but if you like random wtf humor you gotta see pootie tang!

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:25 PM
HOLD UP WHAT YA KNOW ABOUT ANCHORMAN,DONT BE A MENACE,AND OLD SCHOOL PLUS SUPERTROOPERS

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:13 PM
not bad not bad at all the text was short but had the right info..and youre very easy on the eyes i must say...you have nothing to worry about just be yourself ma...flowers just my way of saying welcome and good luck!

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:58 PM
this question is for anyone that has never been married,recently divorced,or want to marry in future...would you grt a prenuptual agreement in todays world and why??( and if you did what would you want in it?)

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:32 PM
yes....this bottle of brandydrinks who am i kidding even that dont like me...frustrated

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:26 PM
ummm in think its the i dont care thing...i do care but im not over protective or the jealous type..if someone wants to do something nothing you say or do is going to stop them anyway....sigh

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:22 PM
them..too high expectations

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:19 PM
Edited by iamsouthside on Fri 06/05/09 08:20 PM
No but a couple of my exes were in love with me then had sudden change of heartstears

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:06 PM
Edited by iamsouthside on Fri 06/05/09 08:08 PM

Like i said those are three year old pics i dont even wear a du rag any more i cut my hair and two i wrote in slang on purpose because many women told me that my high vocabulary was a turn off basicly from my old profle i was giving off a geek vibe..well i guess i cant please everyone...thanks for the feed back

Okay...you have pics that show how you used to look but you don't look like that now. You say that you aren't talking the way that is you.

How are women supposed to know who is the real you?

women can get to know the real me by talking to me,you can't get to know someone by just looking at they're pro you actually have to interact with em ... no matter what the perception you get from me by my profile you wont be right,it is very difficult to explain but im a very eclectic/abstract person and as far as the old pics that i have up the file size of my recent pics are either too big or can't be uploaded to my pc from my flash drive due to the fact that my home pc is old and outdated (windows 98) so im just working with what i have at the moment...and to respond to the other comment that billy left..im not in a bad mood and im not mad at anyone i enjoy reading posts from different points of view so dont take what i type the wrong way..

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:41 AM
Like i said those are three year old pics i dont even wear a du rag any more i cut my hair and two i wrote in slang on purpose because many women told me that my high vocabulary was a turn off basicly from my old profle i was giving off a geek vibe..well i guess i cant please everyone...thanks for the feed back

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:28 AM
Edited by iamsouthside on Fri 06/05/09 10:30 AM
The funny thing about this forum is that everyone that got mad or offended by the challenge post is exactly the type of people mentioned,instead of admtting theyre problem they lash out and try to break down the guy that posted the comment instead of having a actual conversation/debate..im neither the nice guy or the jerk but this forum proves to me that this is not a dating problem it is a mental/social problem that people have im society..we place shallow wants over whats needed,what we know is good..its like a person that inflicts pain on oneself because they like the feeling eventhough ultimately its going to do damage in the long run..thus we have singles in theyre mid 40's trying to settle down too late in the game..it is what it is im just pointing it out..drinker

iamsouthside's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:00 AM
Lmao thanks...i wasnt even mad in any of those 3 year old pics but ill make sure ill crack a smile next time:angel: slaphead

iamsouthside's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:37 AM
(women only!!!!!!!!) check out my page and tell me what you think...and please dont sugarcoat ya opinion...drinker drinks

iamsouthside's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:15 AM
i love black women but they all want respect but dont know how to give it to other black men...honestly ive seen black women treat men outside theyre race better than within theyre own... so i guess its all 4 the better

Previous 1 3