iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:16 PM
What do you think is more important for you in a mate and why

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:13 PM
single..i gotta get out of the city

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:00 PM
I leave to go to work and come back to see my forum turn into a mix of the tyra show and jerry springer..im lost but im lovin ithappy happy

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:07 AM

What kind of women are you dating? Are you talking about women or girls?
women....but they act like girls...maybe its bceause of ny i dnt kno.....oh and i would never date a woman in her 40s unless im in my 30s.. by 40 dating should not be a priority at all

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:10 AM

SS, you are only 21!!! You have a lot of women left to meet yet.

yeah im young but im not trying to end up in my 40's and still single...besides i rather find a woman now rather than later due to the fact i probaly wont trust any female later on after because im going to question why is she with me...for me or for what i have (house,cars,money,security) in other words a woman thats with me as i rise to the top ...its that simplehappy

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:01 AM

WHAT THE **** DO WOMEN WANT??? no matter what it is,if you give em what they want... that will still not be what they want!!! we need some serious communication here

Yeah, I know. It's just horrible how women don't like to communicate.noway

Maybe you're not listening. :wink: Maybe you're giving them what you think that they want and not what they really want. Something to think about, huh?

Good morning.bigsmile
lmao..very sarcastic but the whole point is a woman can tell you what she wants then when deliverd its not what she really wants!!! i listen but the ?? is do women listen to themselves..(ooooh i done started some ish now!!!) hh and gm back at ya

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:54 AM
Edited by iamsouthside on Mon 05/25/09 08:56 AM

Want: A man who OWNS character, morals and values. A man who doesn't fake them just so they can be with me. A man who is interdependent, communicative, doesn't go by books on how to handle me as a woman, but gets to know me and love me as a human individual. A man who will cherish me, be the ying to my yang, be willing to tell me how his day went without macho bravado, yet who can take the bad with the good and earn his own living, not blame the world for his misfortunes.
Of course, attractive and hot in bed are a must as well.
no matter what you do somehow a women will find something wrong i ve heard that good guy speach before...and at the end of the day they still choose the jerk they know will do em wrong?? now thats confusing...

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:31 AM
Edited by iamsouthside on Mon 05/25/09 08:32 AM
WHAT THE **** DO WOMEN WANT??? no matter what it is,if you give em what they want... that will still not be what they want!!! we need some serious communication here

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:21 AM
US NEW YORKERS DO STUFF EVERYDAY THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD CANT UNDERSTAND....SO TELL ME WHAT IS SOME GD OL' N.Y. ISH..........

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:15 AM
i work in a hospital and trust when i say that there is alot more dangerous stuff than swine flu going around right now. (oops im not trying to scare anyone though)

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:44 AM
yea that is exactly what im talking about

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:43 AM
lmfao....gd one,there is alot of truth to that though..some people are just a lost cause

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:37 AM
not me..that ish is as soft as west nile....but if ya old stay inside cuz youre the most at risk

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:35 AM
24 needs to do a whole season thats a 24 hour overseas mission...now that would be a step up..

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:32 AM
im a hip hop head but the band my chemical romance somehow became a part of my musical rotation.

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:25 AM
its kind of hard to find someone when they only look at ya bank account and not at what youre about or the person you are....so im giving this site a shot.....

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:15 AM
all any male/female has to do is give a conversation a chance...after 2-4 msgs you should know if ya interested in the convrsation(if not the person) at least..be confident try playing a game of 5 questions (if ya cant make it to 21) it could be fun if you just let your bs of an excuse not to reply to a msg vanish.. or just be straight foward this is the internet so u dnt have to care about being humiliated in the street...

iamsouthside's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:52 AM
so if ya a female just hit me with ya honest opinion..

1 3 Next