Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:37 AM

angels city ok
what about Manila or Daveo?

Angeles City well.. if you want to go to a whole lot of girlie bars.. Manila is basically the city part (central business district area) and civilization.

Davao is also a city, but mostly beaches and resorts..

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:33 AM

He likes it that I always make him smile and laugh.. he flirts with me a lot and has been daydreaming about me :) lol

I love that sounds so one-sided...good thing I like you :tongue:

Well, you said that I call you 40 times a day.. made me sound desperate.. lollove but oh well... cant wait to see you..
blushing blushing blushing

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:31 AM

So if you are happy and she is happy then who is calling you a stalker and what in the world does anyone have to talk about 40 times a day??

There's absolutely no problem at all.. except for the fact that I'm at the other side of the globe and wont get to see him and be with him for a few more weeks

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:30 AM

So I'm being accused of being a stalker because I pay attention to what a girl posts...I actually suspect she's the one stalking me. She calls me 40 times a day(which leads to an average "chat" of around 10 hours/day. This has been going on for a few weeks now and I just don't know what to think anymore...very abnormal I suspect.

To be honest with you all, I'm a little bit freaked out that I(being a man) can actually stay on the phone smiling so much...hmmm :wink:

...lucky me

You nut, I know you like it when I call you that :) .. Yes JSH people, we are confessed addicts on here and of talking to each other for about 10 hours/day and probably even more on weekends :)

He likes it that I always make him smile and laugh.. he flirts with me a lot and has been daydreaming about me :) lol

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:26 AM
Hi Im from the Philippines.. yup.. lo and behold.. this is a beautiful country but.. you have to be careful around here when you travel, make sure you have a local help you around and teach you where to go right. You cant be too adventurous here. :)

But, otherwise.. I suggest you to Boracay Island, Tubataha Reef, Davao Pearl Farm, and Cebu Island. Bohol is a pretty good place to go island hopping in and nature tripping.

Lots of hot men and women around here and this is a place for you to stretch your dollar.

You are gunna have sooo much fun here.. let me know if you need more advise.. :)

maseygirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:20 AM
shoe sales person drinker

maseygirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:16 AM
tv show host for home tv shopping :)

maseygirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:09 AM
blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:40 AM

Hey Maseygirl,

Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Hey suzy.. where do the cool chicks like us hang out here?

Everywhere dear.flowerforyou

Yeah, I met a couple of cool girls on here too like us.. love it when good looking women who are smart and cute gang up on the guys on here..they seem to switch character and just give you a flower..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:37 AM

flowerforyou I :heart: you maseygirlflowerforyou

i :heart: her more flowerforyou

wow! blushing

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:36 AM

flowerforyou I :heart: you maseygirlflowerforyou

aaawww... your sweet..

hope that the guy I am supposed to date next is as sweet as you guys on here..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:15 AM

maseygirl send me a post card:wink:

okey sure.. I'll send you for valentines day:) email me where to send it..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:02 AM

you don't have no friends here yet omg girl if you ever need a friend just ask:wink: flowerforyou

actually,.. thats a looooong story, my ex thinks its nuts that I am on this site and I made the stupid mistake of letting him know that I am on this site.. he used to get jealous a lot and made an issue about talking to other men on here..

weird.. so I just havent put in the friends invitation on here..
but maybe I should already..
my x is on the site and we are friends we just did not get along .now we are best of friends and it is good for my daughter.i never let my x control me

yeah, your right.. its a stupid thing.. I even had to take out testimonials from women friends that I had on here.. just to avoid an argument. He thinks that normal people dont just jump in forums and talks to strangers like an old friend.. which is why I dumped him in the first place.. he and I just wasnt sooo compatible, keeps me wondering why I ever dated him the first place.

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:58 AM

where are you anyway ?! I'll come get you !!!! blushing :smile: blushing :smile:

No where close to anybody ... trust me..

me and my jetpack will come get you!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

as much as I would want to travel my cute ass off to wherever.. I cant, well, not at least I know my schedule for the next couple of days (maybe weeks..) work has to be priority.. which actually sucks.. I mean.. who the hell thought about the idea that we had to work...uuuuggghhh..so for now I spend my lonely days and nights just working, pondering on what my next project is,.. and talking to someone that I met on here.. but he's not here now and is busy so I am looking for company at the moment before I bore my brains out..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:53 AM

you don't have no friends here yet omg girl if you ever need a friend just ask:wink: flowerforyou

actually,.. thats a looooong story, my ex thinks its nuts that I am on this site and I made the stupid mistake of letting him know that I am on this site.. he used to get jealous a lot and made an issue about talking to other men on here..

weird.. so I just havent put in the friends invitation on here..
but maybe I should already..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:49 AM

where are you anyway ?! I'll come get you !!!! blushing :smile: blushing :smile:

No where close to anybody ... trust me..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:48 AM

Hey Maseygirl,

Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Hey suzy.. where do the cool chicks like us hang out here?

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:48 AM

Hi.. I am at the other side of the world for now.. will going back to the states soon..cant wait.

I am sooooo bored.. anybody wants to talk to me?.. I miss my lifedesigner..

At least you do not feel like you are on another PLANET like I do laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

You have no idea... I actually feel like an alien in here.. where are you at?

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:46 AM

Of Course we will talk to you.:wink: :wink: LET ME BUY YOU LUNCH TODAY.:wink: :wink:

thanks.. already had lunch and dinner, its actually 12:45pm where I am at :)

so why are you on here now?

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:44 AM
aaww.. dont be, im sure you'll find something to do where you are,.. I try to engage in sports when I can if I get lonely, I meet pretty interesting people in there..

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25