Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:41 AM
at least someone cares to give a flower... thanks sexysingle..drinker drinker

so what are you up to ?

maseygirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:38 AM
Hi.. I am at the other side of the world for now.. will going back to the states soon..cant wait.

I am sooooo bored.. anybody wants to talk to me?.. I miss my lifedesigner..

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:17 AM

Your just special thats why.:wink:

awwww,... thats sweet... thanx..blushing

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:16 AM

Here we can give you a ego boost, everyone let's click on it laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

maseygirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:14 AM
you guys are funny,I just checked feedback now.. laugh laugh laugh

maseygirl's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:28 AM
hello.. I'm wondering why my list of who's viewed me lessens in numbers each day instead of adds up..

just a question... :)

maseygirl's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:50 AM
love sports.. love to mountain climb, rock climb and wall climb.. beach volleyball, badminton, mountain biking and swimming..

when I have time to train I join triathlons for fun..

love the thril of competition...
drinker drinker drinker

maseygirl's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:41 AM

being alone on Valentines Day is no big deal for me... I would rather be alone and happy than be with someone and miserable.. Happy Valentines day to all. hey maybe all of us single valentines should get together make a great dinner and eat chocolates :heart:

ditto... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:37 AM
your profile is artistic... would probably score some points with women who wants a guy with a soft spot for art and detail..

definately cute and interesting...

good luck...flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:08 AM
cheers to single blessedness sistah!!!

maseygirl's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:07 AM
just got home from a girls night out, still a bit dizzy from all the wine.. waiting for my sweets to go on line... bored as hell.. anybody want to talk to me?

maseygirl's photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:47 AM
Oh yes most definately, my best friend for 11 years is my first boyfriend ever. Dont forget that you both had an attraction for each other once and that you loved and respected her for something that you found amusing, great and interesting. If it didnt work as an intimate relationship, then it might be meant for something other than that..

maseygirl's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:32 AM
hello and welcome to the site.. there are a lot of nice people on here.. good luckflowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:44 AM

If you look in the feedback section, they is a thread locked down just for success stories. They are fun to read.bigsmile

hmmm thats a good thing..thanks.. hey.. and let me know what happens next in the story.. way to romantic to miss out :)

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:40 AM

We met right here on JSH about seven months ago. I fall in love every night when we talk on the phone and "chat" on Yahoo. We only send each other a couple texts per month. Okay, so its a couple thousand, but whos counting anyway. She's the dream come true.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Oh wow, that is soooo sweet.. you guys should have a ceremony in here too..

I wonder if there are other success stories in here who actually made it like you guys..

you guys would be called JSH graduates or something.. Im sooo happy for you both

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:37 AM

girl, you have got to gather your senses and dump this guy... hes not worth it.. so immature..find someone who really loves you and would want to show you off to the world and would want to kiss you and hold your hand in public.. have faith.. be patient.. thats what I have been advised..have faith..he's out there..

this is a good start, you find nice decent men in here you wouldnt believe it...

i mean ive been really patient in that department.i feel like he's tha one...i really do but that's tha one thing that i dont like.he says that he's gonna change all of that.yea he's lookin out fa me but tha femalez aren't gonna b talkin ta me per se.all he has ta do iz put em in check!!!

honey... no.. bad vibes.. sorry..but dump him before things get deeper than it already is for you..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:33 AM

This is the date where I have a conversation with her father................:wink:

oh.. wow!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: where did you guys meet? here?

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:31 AM
girl, you have got to gather your senses and dump this guy... hes not worth it.. so immature..find someone who really loves you and would want to show you off to the world and would want to kiss you and hold your hand in public.. have faith.. be patient.. thats what I have been advised..have faith..he's out there..

this is a good start, you find nice decent men in here you wouldnt believe it...

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:27 AM

I'm living the dream as we speak. In March, I will fly to her for our third date.

wow, that must be exciting for the both of you.. let me know how it turns out..

thats sooo sweet.. third date .. its good that you both took time out to get to know each other first for a good solid foundation first.. thats what Im doing,...creating the foundation first because attraction can only do so much..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:23 AM

You two sound just like another couple I know very well. She lives in New York, and he lives in Idaho. They have been talking for over 7 months. E-mails, phone calls, text messages, letters in the mail..............love love love

hey capt. would you know how it worked out?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25