you both do have great eyes

thanks chuck your sweet

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:19 AM

you both do have great eyes

thanks chuck your sweet

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:54 AM
tantalizing eyes and catlike gestures... someone taught me how to purrrr.....

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:52 AM
well..if a guys says he's big everywhere.. that is exciting.. devil

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:51 AM

I just wondering since there is a post about "where are all the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

out with the assholes us good guys have to listen about later today.
duh.

Good thinking.. its high time you boys all behave..:wink: or else you might get a spanking..

come on...how am I supposed to defend that? You know exactly what I'm thinking about now...

Ok, change subject...chicken?

sorry guys.. private joke.. bigsmile

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:49 AM

Masey,
I would make you fall in love with my 20inch wrestler biceps by treating you like the princess you are. Then maybe you might actually like "me" someday,loooool, J/Kflowerforyou .

hmm.. tempting... check up on me .. just came from a bad relationship with a big guy.. so I think I'm switching preferences in the mean time..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:45 AM
just curious.. dont you girls get scared of them biceps? I mean.. yeah they're hot.. but they're just soooo big..and hard.... ??

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:41 AM

I just wondering since there is a post about "where are all the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

out with the assholes us good guys have to listen about later today.
duh.

Good thinking.. its high time you boys all behave..:wink: or else you might get a spanking..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:38 AM

More like a fine wineflowerforyou

I just wondering since ther eis a post about "where are al the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

what am i???
chopped liver???
laugh laugh laugh

<----jealous

jealous too..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:36 AM

dont like big men , specifically men who work out their biceps like wrestlers.. no offense, if this is you, maybe I'm just not your match.

This came of of Masey's profile! Guess, that count's me and Kevin out! I am really not that big in person. I am just really streamed-lined. I move like the ocean when I am between....flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou devil devil devil devil

Thats nice to hear.. good luck to you, its just what I think will work for me after all the failed relationships with that type..flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:34 AM

as I said in the other forum, attractive people with good jobs & lives aren't on the internet lol.

nope.. doesnt apply on this one sweetie..flowerforyou girls arent all that bad.. we just need some good luvin and we're all yours for the takingflowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:26 AM
HERE!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:14 AM

Your choice

1.The man or woman you desire?

2. a million dollars and a new search for love without that person?

BE HONEST!

hey chuck :) I'd choose no.2.. to be honest.. money can only do so much..I'd be happy living in a cabin with the right man

My choice is the same, long term hapiness cannot be bought

Well I am sure that no woman can resist JSH's very own George Clooney.. :wink:

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:12 AM

Your choice

BE HONEST!

hey chuck :) I'd choose no.2.. to be honest.. money can only do so much..I'd be happy living in a cabin with the right man

Can we settle for a castle in Spain?

Of course.. that would be perfect..:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:02 AM

Your choice

BE HONEST!

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:59 PM

if stocks do well, no?

Take an Econ class... Lately I've been doing rather well given that our economy is going to ****. There are 2 sides to a coin.

ADR funds are funds comprised of foreign companies traded on American exchanges...dollar goes down, they make more.

History has proven that you can't lose if you diversify properly...

betting on SSI is just plain retarded

hmmm...

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:08 PM
this was fun.. never thought I'd actually have fun in here, its been a while..drinker drinker

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:00 PM

Oh I will Masey. I would tell you to rate my profile but my thread is like 6-8 pages back.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thanks goofball, you know I already think you are a great catch :)

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:58 PM

can take care of myself very well, cook, clean, change a flat tire, ride a horse very well, climb up and down from a mountain, get dirty and rugged.

love (sigh) if only I weren't already married..

You're very pretty.. and.. very clear about what you want.. drinker Here's to you finding it.. I'm sure you will..

thanks..:smile:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25