Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:04 PM
nope, no phone sex here.. love that would be interesting though.. but never had that yet

maseygirl's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:03 PM
Hmm... having fun.. its been a great 8 hours.. and want to know to how it worked for some people on here... what you guys think?

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:08 AM
and you may i ask? how has the JSH life been treatin ya?

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:07 AM

hey goofball!! i missed you and your interesting remarks:smile:

This is why I have returned.:wink: laugh How ya been Masey?

I have finally broken up with the last relationship and am currently internalizing things so I dont do the wrong things again. I promised myself that the next "boyfriend" will be better..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:03 AM
hey goofball!! i missed you and your interesting remarks:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:00 AM
ohwell ohwell ohwell

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:57 AM
thanks you guys.. okey...I guess there is no need to re-edit.. so there it is and I am sticking to it..

drinker drinker drinker

all I have to do now is wait ..drinker drinker

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:53 AM
men...noway you guys.. I dont know if your trying to be cute or turn off women sometimes:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:50 AM

Great Profile! You are a beautiful Lady :)

thank you susan for taking time to read itflowerforyou appreciate it.

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:49 AM

Honey, you are a beautiful girl and it's good to know what you want but remember it may not be what God's plan is for you.

By the way, if they think your profile is long maybe I had better change mine!

Good luck happy

thanks dysfunctional.. I think your profile is great! flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:47 AM

You definately know what your looking for, which is more than I can say for some. As dysFUNctional said though, it may not be what God's plan is for you. So keep your mind open to someone who may not have "all" those qualities flowerforyou

hmm.. your right.. ohwell I should be open minded..okey, I'll work on that.. thanks for taking time to read it..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:38 AM
you might want to add more pictures so that girls can have more views of you..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:36 AM

really? its long?.. some guys profiles even have longer than mine..

Compared to most that I have seen it is fairly long. Personally I like them to be descriptive, but my point is that a lot of people won't take the time to read it simply because it's more than 5 lines. In my opinion, it's a good way to filter out those people in the first place, since if they don't want to read more than a few sentences about me, then they're not someone I'd want to be with! Haha.

And for the record, I was just commenting on that fact, not trying to criticize it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being thorough in your profile.

its just that i'm soo tired of men mailing for the wrong reasons, so here it is.. I made sure I was as detailed as I could be :smile: just hope its not boring..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:34 AM

It may seem long to some....but it only because your specific,in what you want and are looking for,,,,,therefore its just fine.Hope you fing that man....and your are very good looking also...should have nomproblem with applicants...lol.
All the best to youflowerforyou

thanks for that, i hope you find your openminded girl that will stimulate your mind and your heart soon.. best of luck..:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:29 AM

You are a beautiful girl. I would ask you out but you live a thousand miles away.

Good Luck.

thanks for the compliment, dont worry i go to the states about a couple of times in year :)

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:27 AM

Looks fine to me, best of luck to ya!!!drinker

thanks mikeydrinker

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:26 AM

Pictures definitely look good. The profile is a tad bit long, which is ok as long as you know that on a dating website that might weed out up to half of your potential matches immediately because they just don't want to read that much. Lastly, the list might be a bit much. Nothing wrong with writing what you generally would like in a guy, but a specific list can be a turn off.
Hope that helps, and overall it's a good profile!

really? its long?.. some guys profiles even have longer than mine..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:25 AM

well you seem to know what you want and don't want ... thats good I guess ~~ Good Luck in your search ~~ flowerforyou

thanks..:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:23 AM

it looks ok to me and you are very beautifulflowerforyou

ok thanks.. at least someone took time to read it :smile: yours arent bad either

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:21 AM
hmm.. waiting...yawn

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25