Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:34 AM
So you think? if this is it then I'll pack it up already.. unless someone else thinks I should change something. size is okey right? he's not big so if this fits me already, i mean with the tusk right by my collar bone.. then this should be good right?

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:26 AM

Nice stuff
He will like it possibly because it's you who is giving it to him.
And besides you can make alterations later on his opinions and stuff.
flowerforyou

Actually alterations would be costly, first, he has to ship it back to me in the other side of the globe, then I have to send it to the shop who imports the beads from italy and europe etc.. so, any alterations that I should make should be NOW.. :)its actually a Joyce Orena piece, its a designer shop here in the Philippines. She has good rare stuff thats very hard to find.

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:23 AM

Shshs I see guy's wear those type of necklace's more and more now days.

Myself I think it is pretty kewl looking.bigsmile

Thanks txs.. I mean, don't you think its a good idea for a gift for a boyfriend? instead of the typical perfume, shirt etc.. I had this one made most especially for him and he's the only one in the planet who has exactly the same piece.

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:19 AM
Hmm maybe it would be better if I try it on and ask for opinions with me wearing it for size..

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:45 AM

Looks very nice

thanks mike..

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:18 AM

I think he will really like it!!!!! But ask him if he like's the big one on thier

your right, i should just show it to him first..thanks..your really sweet flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:12 AM

I guess this is a hard question to answer. Some men can't wear a pink tie while others will wear a purple suit and look great. Depends on the man. Not only is it a nice necklace, but the sentiment attached to it is worth a lot. But again, will these things be important to YOUR man? I would hope so. If you are replacing a "surfing" necklace then I would assume that it was similar to the one you are replacing it with. I say Kudos to you and this will give you insight to your man that perhaps you didn't have before

James

I'm actually replacing this one..

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:08 AM

Ah...got it. Yes, it is.

hmm...is it too "island" looking? my boyfriend's a white guy..would it look too weird on a white guy to have such an exotic thing on his neck?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:06 AM

:smile: I would never take it off,,, I have worn gift like that for year's and happen to lose them??? Just like he did

What do you think of the horn thing in the middle as the sorta pendant?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:02 AM

:smile: Yes I would!!!! A gift from a friend is very special

I mean, would you wear it everyday?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:00 AM

:smile: I think it is very sweet of you,,, I would not have a problem with it at all,,, flowerforyou

would you wear it?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:44 AM

Cool as hell, actually.

I think it's more important that YOU gave it to him, than anything. Stuff is just stuff... it's the personal stuff that counts.

JMNSHO

(=

should I take out the big chunky ones?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:44 AM
is it manly enough?

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:43 AM
helllooo...??? come on people..need a little help here..

maseygirl's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:40 AM
Okey guys I need help, my boyfriend lost his surfer's necklace and me being the sweet super girlfriend decided to give him one. So I had one made (with semi precious stones).. and this is what I came up with.. I asked a guyfriend's opinion..he said its too colorful.. but what do you think? help..men's fashion emergency here..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:39 AM

Hey pear...you're sweet... I love you too. mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh

love love love mmmmmmmuuuuuaaahhhh!

maseygirl's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:59 AM
Okey thank you all for being nice...

I'm gunna stop being cupid now.. and go back to work...

I love you Josh.. love thanks for understanding..mmmmuuuuaaahhh

maseygirl's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:45 AM

why doesnt she just buy a uniform and make a random man dress up like one???? huh

its just not the real thing..

lol

maseygirl's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:45 AM

Come on guys.. dont be shy.. :tongue:

My dad was in the Marines and helped liberate the Phillipines. Does that count?

hmmm... we dont want sugar daddy's :) we're kinda fine with growing up together with our men.. but thanks..

maseygirl's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:27 AM
Come on guys.. dont be shy.. :tongue:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25