Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:25 AM
drinker drinker drinker Getting my game mode on...rootin for the Germans in this gamerofl

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:53 AM
I love karaoke! I believe that one person has to have at least ONE song that they can sing decently as you'll never know when you get invited...so as not to come out like a complete idiot... just make sure you have that ONE KARAOKE SONG that you can own :) ...mine is..RUNAWAY (The Corrs)..kinda corny..but hey..I get a way with it as its the ONE song that suits my voice and its ONE song that will make my friends say..."Now, where the hell did that come from???!!!" haha! beeers beers and more beers!!!drinker drinker drinker

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:33 AM
Athletic, I've always liked sports and everything that has to do with it :)

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 03:10 AM
absolutely love the collaboration :)

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 03:08 AM
True Blood shades

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:53 AM
Nice pics :) its just that its a little bit too short, would be nice if you would elaborate just a tad :)

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:49 AM
Hi and Welcomeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:28 AM

Killers...Mr. Brightside :)

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:09 AM
okey thanks :)

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:49 AM

Come to think of it he does look like anthony bourdain...

thats it! ... haha...I love that show :) so are we gunna make the bug reports forum into another thread?

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:44 AM

i never had a problem with it... not that i know of, anyway...

hey your profile looks like that guy on discovery travel channel...

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:43 AM

there is IM on this site? didn't even know.

:smile:

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:42 AM

Not that I know of to be honest . It righted itself soon enough whenever it happened to me

ok thanks very much :)

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:20 AM
ok..so there's no real solution to it but just take as a glitch?

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:57 AM
hi, I'd just like to report this problem with my IM, I can't receive the initial IM's unless I IM first. I know this because I have been informed by 3 persons that I don't answer my IM...but nothing really pops up from my end unless I initiate the IM window myself..

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:04 AM

i'm heartbroken now :cry: brokenheart

hmmm...okey I vowed never to break a man's heart again...so this one's for you...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:44 AM
Am just being playful..the girls would hate me for posting their pics in a public dating site haha

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:28 AM

9!....would've been a 10 if you didn't have the Texas Longhorns hat on flowerforyou

Hey,thats our team hat, I play a local women's touch rugby team... I doubt you'll feel the same way about it when you see 30 hot women, all fit wearing just about that...alone.

got pics of all 30 women?drool love

I got pics of the four... the thirty women would all be just in their skimpy touch rugby uniforms,...don't think you'd be interested in that ....

maseygirl's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:24 AM
Because I needed to find myself first, otherwise it just ends up as a big disappointment..just because I fit a profile that's socially acceptable and because I am just too nice, I get misunderstood for being "the one" wherein I'm actually not ready to be just that.

I refuse to settle for something less than magical ... I believe that there is still that one guy in the world who can amaze me and vice versa...til then...I'm left with you guys and the rest of my singles support group to hang out with...whats scary is that...I'm actually starting to like being single...its fun, we get to do sooo many things :)

I refuse to be cynical about love and give up on it.... thats my take on it and refuse to settle for nothing less. :)

maseygirl's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:05 AM

Hi Fade2Black flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I was hoping to see the same people, I learned a lot back then from that phase in my life and being in that site was part of it... come to think of it...I remember you from JSH :)

Ya I was gone a year too .. it's funny how many familiar faces come back to haunt you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol, I know...no way really to escape our past..it catches up eventually...even old posts from years back...its all here STILL hahahadrinker drinker drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25