Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:45 AM
and hi right back at ya crossroad123 waving waving waving

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:41 AM
Thanks Queene123...I like that blinging sign...I really have to update myself on these new things that you can now do in this site... :) so is it like myspace that you just copy paste the html? ... I'm such a dinosaur with social networking... geezzz.. lol

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:35 AM
Oh come on...I don't bite :)

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:31 AM
yeah its great here, I remember staying up very late for this site.. this could be very addicting...to the point of having an "A-A" meeting for it..lol :) yey, I feel good already...just what I needed at this point in my life..Thanks flowerforyou flowerforyou I just have to get used to all these new features and interface... its a little bit different from before..

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:24 AM
OMG!!! Is it you? lol!!! after 2 years...and here we go again... I'm baaaack... missed you too goofball drinker cheers!

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:22 AM
Oh, and thanks for the compliment...I like your look too! I think it says sexy but with substance :)...actually, your pic looks like Liv Tyler..cool!

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:19 AM
Hi Crystelflowerforyou greeting to you to from Manila, Philippines..its been a while for me and I missed the people on here..so I'm back :) thanks for the warm welcomedrinker cheers

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:17 AM
I just signed back in after two years and something from JSH... I'm puting myself out there again after hibernating for a while.. please let me know your thoughts about my profile...

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:12 AM
waving waving Hi there MVL.. waving

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:00 AM
Hi and Welcomeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:53 AM
Hi Writer_gurl..thanks for the welcomedrinker waving waving waving

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:44 AM
Hi Patsfan :) waving

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:37 AM
hmmmm...interesting interface...will be at the chatrooms see if I can make some new friends ...

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:29 AM
I was at the bars a lot passing drinks and mixing margaritas from what I remember...I miss those parties, people would just pop in and have good drink and chat...good support group..now I'm wondering why I even stopped hanging around JSH.. so where's the party on here? :)

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:23 AM
Hi, I've been busy with life and realized that I missed having online friends..thanks for the welcome Mikey..so fill me in...whats with this site? is it like JSH?

maseygirl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:19 AM
Just wunna make new friends...about 2 years ago I signed up at Just say hi.. surprised now to see that its now this site, wonder if people here are just as nice as the ones I met there..anyway, hit me up, I'm a nice girl :)

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:22 AM
And by the way, the guy is metrosexual and happens to have good taste in fashion. I think metrosexual men are hot, they're educated, has class, style and radiates good sense of character.

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:20 AM

Okey guys I need help, my boyfriend lost his surfer's necklace and me being the sweet super girlfriend decided to give him one. So I had one made (with semi precious stones).. and this is what I came up with.. I asked a guyfriend's opinion..he said its too colorful.. but what do you think? help..men's fashion emergency here..

You can ruin a man by making him too metrosexual. laugh laugh

uuuggghhhh?

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:00 AM

looks good to me I think he will appreciate it !

thanksflowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:36 AM

the fact that u made it should be enough to thrill him, it sure would me if someone did that for me!!!flowerforyou drinker

actually I didn't make it. I had it made. But yes I picked the beads and designed how its gunna look like. Everything is a natura element, corals, crystal, tigers eye, wood, lava etc. so it can stand the harshness of the saltwater. I'm soo excited..

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25