Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:31 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Thu 12/13/07 12:32 PM

it's not a delete button, all it does is send a report with why you didn't like the post to a moderator and they decide
It sounds like u have already used itlaugh laugh laugh j/k.......
Anyway it just seems like more work for the moderators if you ask me.....if i dont like what someone is saying in a post...i just ignore it....i dont run and tell "mommy"! Good grief!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:29 PM
I hear ya...what is this "report post" button now too??? This is getting a little too crazy...noway laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:43 AM

Whats so hard about breaking the ice over the internet???Its the internet....if the person doesnt write back..its no big deal..NEXT!!laugh laugh

I agree..Hawaii and I have had intimate encounters on many occassions! I just wish she would be here for one of them!!! :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

(Hawaii..I'm JOKING swwetheart!) bigsmile
laugh laugh laugh i KNOW YOU ARE DEAR!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:38 AM
Whats so hard about breaking the ice over the internet???Its the internet....if the person doesnt write back..its no big deal..NEXT!!laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:36 AM
I aint stuck up...With that being said....hmmmpppph! (turns up nose and walks away)laugh laugh laugh Kidding...Welcome to JSH!!laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:34 AM

Drunk men cant perform "well" so hell no!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hawaii.....have you never been a witness to whiskeydyck??huh laugh
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:30 AM
Drunk men cant perform "well" so hell no!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:53 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 12/12/07 06:54 PM
YOUR QUOTE:
Honestly, men, your appearance isn't everything. Grooming and dress matter. You should be an affluent professional or successful business person, being able to afford a comfortable home and vacation retreats. Excessive lifestyle isn't necessary rather basic luxuries.
MINE:
This part confuses me..or maybe u are just confused your self....Excessive lifestyle isnt necessary? Yet you want vacation retreats? Hahahahahahaha....sorry that dont make sense to menoway

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:39 PM

You dont ask for much do ya? And while ur at it...post a pic so these men can see what they are getting...laugh laugh laugh

LOL.. noway

Hawaii I would not care if she looked like your main pic sweetheart!

Thats is a miserable and disasterous life waiting to happen!

At least in my own widdle puppy opinion! :tongue:

I just have to do one thing with these types of people.... (lifts little puppy leg)...

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway :tongue:
Scratch! Scratch!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:36 PM
Commitment is important.

Commmitment? you are confusing me...i thought u said it was ok with u for ur man to have varieties?laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:34 PM
You dont ask for much do ya? And while ur at it...post a pic so these men can see what they are getting...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:57 PM
Oh well....sorry to see ya go anyway...Have a merry xmas!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:54 PM

Ah man I got to type all that again... grumble

Adj4u- You will be missed, but I understand why you are leaving.
May your Christmas and New Year be full of Blessings. May your journey be pleasant. Try to sneak in once and awhile to say
BOO will ya! Take care...
:cry: flowerforyou drinker smooched
Idont understand....what happened?sad sad sad Oh well..whatever it is...sad to see ya goflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:53 PM

yep...... you don't know why they deactivated in the 1st place. glasses
What if u did?huh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:52 PM
What happened?huh and what happened to that other thread where i also asked what happened there too??sad

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:39 PM
Congrats!flowerforyou flowerforyou Good luck..u deserve it!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:35 PM

everyone deserves a second chance

and a third, and a fourth,and a .....LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:28 PM

how ever i cant imagin anyone wanting to hurt you hawiigurl
Aww..ur too sweet..thanks!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:25 PM
Nay

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:21 PM

If I understand the question correctly.....Someone you don't really know dumped on you and now you are thinking about going around again with this poster ??????

My advice: Dump him and/or her. Fish in the pond etc. etc. etc.....bigsmile
NO i never said that...grumble

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25