Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:21 PM
what if they had hurt you? Would you still ?huh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:03 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 12/12/07 04:04 PM
of you would talk to aomeone on here again after they stopped talking to you and then activated their profile? In other words...if this person tried to contact you again ...would you be their friend again?huh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:20 PM
We suck?Huh?huh huh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:09 AM
THE ONION AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
The family is sitting at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobies are there?' The father, surprised, answers, 'Well son, there's three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round & firm. In her thirties & forties, they are like pears, still nice, but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions.' 'Onions?' 'Yes, you see them, and they make you cry.'
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter says, 'Mom, how many types of 'willies' are there?' The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his twenties, his willie is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his thirties & forties, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christm! as tree. ' 'A Christmas tree??'
'Yes dear, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only.'

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:44 PM

Ok good lucklaugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

And dang it Hawaii..change that pic! It is Christmas..and everytime I see it I become torn in what I REALLY want for Christmas!!! :tongue: laugh laugh laugh
Yah..really!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:39 PM
Ok good lucklaugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:38 PM
Prayers for your friend and his familyflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:24 PM
And have u told the mother this??? laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:14 PM

lol, i've never been spanked b4... sounds like it might be fun!
laugh laugh laugh Bend over..I can give ur first one!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:12 PM

Those two will be too busy either reading a book, or writing about picking up women to actually recognise they are amongst women.

You know Jistme, I have made no generalizations towards you or any of your posts. I have not pointed out the fact that you are a 44 year old man looking for a woman on the Internet. Nor did I point out, that if you are at this stage in your life and searching on the internet for "the one", that you're hopeless and must be seriously desperate, since all the women you know are not interested in you.

so with saying that. Please Go Die.

Thank You

Wow..pretty harsh huh?huh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:59 PM
Younger women will ask to be spanked....laugh Older wowen will flip u over and spank ur ass for ya!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:24 PM
Congrats!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:23 PM
What about Hawaiian women??laugh laugh laugh Anyway welcome to JSH!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:00 PM

yes, she has "settled down" :wink:

laugh
Hi slow!!

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:18 PM

geez I wish I could get a spanking from Hawaiigirl
I wish there was a spanking emoticon but nope so here ya go!explode explode explode explode laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:13 PM
Yes i remember her and miss her too...soo funny..didnt she find the love of her life and deactivate or something?huh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:11 PM

If you got to ask that question...well there is more than one issue here.

Neither a man nor a woman should ever raise a hand in anger..period.

Now Hawaii has spanked me before...but thats a whole other subject. bigsmile laugh :tongue:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:09 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Mon 12/10/07 01:10 PM
Are you on your "post streak" again Justin? is this the same dude that u posted about his girlfriend hitting him??? He needs to lose the b!tch!!laugh laugh noway noway

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25