Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:23 PM
sorry that this happened to ya...but there is ohter fishes in the say..as they always say...good luck!

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:19 PM

I was dating a married woman not too long ago (I feel horrible about it) and it seemed like she just took me for an emotional rollercoaster ride. Have you ever been the other person? Does it ever pan out or is it best to not even go there?

I Think your a Selfish...Irresponsible A**e ....Fancy admitting online that you have no morals...grumble
thats just yur opinion, you dont know him to be that judgemental, like if called you a "biotch" jmo
You go SEa!!:wink:

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:08 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 12/26/07 03:10 PM

I don't think anyone has the right to judge anyone or to call them names. Hopefully you learned and move on. We can't all be perfect can we.
I agree with you....things happen and no one needs to be called names for making mistakes..noway noway

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:06 PM

I only went there under the understanding that her relationship was over. She had already moved out but was still "married".
I feel for you.....because of this statement...you thought it wa over..she was seperated.....but maybe you should just let her get her "divorce" first and see what happens after that...its hard but in the long run..better for you and her...Good luck!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:02 PM
to stop eating so much!grumble laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:22 PM
Goodbye and good luckflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:30 PM

flowerforyou I hope you and your girl have a good oneflowerforyou
Thank you dear...you too!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:28 PM

if I only had that darn passport:wink:
laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:23 PM

ready for santa Gurl?
If Santa has got a big candy cane for me...sure!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:23 PM
I donr know her but congrats anyway!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:20 PM

you can ask me that I haven't told a good lie in a long timelaugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:20 PM

Ok, I know this is a dating website and I have complete respect for people who are seeking to get to know people and find their better half. But are any of you getting random ims from people for the first time...talking to them for about 5 minutues and then having them try and pressure you to get involved in a long distance relationship with them or fly out to wherever they live so they can "take care" of you? I'm relatively new to this site and I've been getting a lot of those ims, which I find weird because my profile states that I'm looking for friendship. However, even if I were looking for a relationship, I'd at least want to get to talking with someone for a good amount of time and then meeting them before commiting to anything. So I find it weird that these people are wanting to "settle down" right away with me, after talking for 5 minutes. Is that how this online dating stuff works? What are your thoughts?
Can you say SCAMMER??laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:17 PM

I have some extra wieght on me and I am very self concious about it because I know I should be smaller but not skinny.
I get a lot of really nice guys talking to me though and They ask me how much I weigh and I tell them and they are like "Oh wow that is not bad at all" So naturally this boosts my self esteem but it still doesn't change the fact that I am still not going to be happy being heavy. There are a lot of men that don't mind a larger woman and there are those that like thinner woman Just like us woman have preferences in men. I prefer to date fit black men. Now this doesn't mean that I wouldn't date someone who was heavier or of another race cause attraction comes in all shapes sizes and colors! That is why GOD made all kinds of men and woman in this world, there is someone for everyone and there is someone out there for you as well!flowerforyou
To me...that is the rudest thing a guy can ask a girl....its like us asking how BIG they are (penis size)..you know they gonna lie!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:52 AM
Prayersflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:02 PM
I try to write back to most of the ppl who write to me if im not to busy(even if im not interested).. but sometimes Im just too busy...I dont think its something to get upset over though if someone does not respondflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:50 PM

I wish that sucker was me. "Op's, did I just say that outloud"? My bad
laugh laugh laugh I wish for Santa to give you a whole bag of suckers!!laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:48 PM

I WISH TO HAVE A MOMMY LIKE YOU!flowerforyou laugh
Awwww...how sweet!!!laugh laugh I wish for ya to have a mommy too!:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:40 PM

I wish you a very nice, good-looking hawaiin boy
I wish that boy back to ya!!!laugh

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:34 PM

Make a Xmas wish for the person you see above you! You can say something like "I wish you......"(ALL WISHES HAVE TO BE GOOD ONES)happy happy drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

i wish that sucker does not give you cavities
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:33 PM
Make a Xmas wish for the person you see above you! You can say something like "I wish you......"(ALL WISHES HAVE TO BE GOOD ONES)happy happy drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25