Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:58 PM
What the hell you waiting for?? Just bone her alreadygrumble .....oops sorrynoway ....kidding....i dont even remember what dating feels like so good luck!laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:11 PM
Its my milkshake that brings all da boys to da yard!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:14 PM
I have dated mainly black men......but i have dated other races too..it doesnt matter as long as they treat you well:heart: .....but anyway what i was gonna say is that one of my boyfriends use to get called a "sell out" because he dated mostly white women or women of "lighter" color....and the black women would get mad that us white women were "taking" their men....Well i wasnt "taking" anything!!!laugh laugh He chose to be with me because we were good together!!! so maybe this is happening to you (the OP) just in reverse!!happy Good luck!flowerforyou Who cares what others think?? They just jealous gurl!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:03 PM
Heard this joke before..smart guy!!laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:04 AM
Prob because of only one thing....but i cant mention it in here....oh sorry..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:25 PM

It's driving me nuts. I've always thought it's more important to have fun and be happy together.

am I gay?

What are u talking bout???WE only want one thing....give me the keys to ur damn Mercedes!!!laugh laugh laugh

Haha - I've got a Chevy. laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh I'll take u any day on top of that chevy....oops sorry..wrong thread!!laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:20 PM

It's driving me nuts. I've always thought it's more important to have fun and be happy together.

am I gay?

What are u talking bout???WE only want one thing....give me the keys to ur damn Mercedes!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:16 PM
Why is it that ppl keep posting things like this?laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:01 PM

Never done it....oh wait....I have...my bad.

You should ok it with your friend first.
I am not in this situationnoway

It was a general YOU..or a collective You....not you in particular
OK..my bad...:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:33 PM

Never done it....oh wait....I have...my bad.

You should ok it with your friend first.
I am not in this situationnoway

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:32 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Thu 12/13/07 02:33 PM
This topic was asked on my radio station this morning...and a guy called in saying that he married his good friend's ex and they have been together for many years..he said his friend was ok with it....and he said that it has to do with "being mature about the whole thing"...interesting...happy

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:28 PM
Dont know if this thread was done before...if it has..sorry..dont shoot me! noway But i thought I would do it anyway!!laugh

Is it wrong to date a good friends ex? If not, what is a reasonable amount of time before they are "fair game"?

If you think it is wrong, what is your reason why you feel this way? Any stories/ opinions?happy

P.S No this has nothing to do with me!!noway noway Just curious!:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:08 PM
It happens all the time...just move on!! Sorry but it really isnt worht all this stress!! noway noway Good luck!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:17 PM
BTW...i wish i was 22 again!!sad sad Damn...this sucks!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:16 PM

Why cant we just get along and let this thread fade away??laugh

We get alonglaugh Just a topic of discussion. It's great the people on this site are so responsive. I'd even pay for gustava to attend charm school with my rich husband's money:wink:
laugh laugh Well as long as ya'll are having fun i guess!huh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:12 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Thu 12/13/07 01:12 PM
Welcome to adulthood!! happy Happy B-day!flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:08 PM
Why cant we just get along and let this thread fade away??laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:51 PM
POOOF!! Thread gone just like that!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:47 PM

Yah loosen up my buttons babe!!laugh laugh laugh

I knew ya like that hawaiiflowerforyou flowerforyou
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo