Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:48 PM

ALL they ever want is SEX SEX SEX! They can't ever stop...

All the time, everywhere I go, "Hey! Let's go back to MY place!"

I get this ALL the time! I just wanna make friends! I'm NOT a piece of MEAT!

Don't you guys (men) get tired of that! 'cmon guys! Who's with me!?!! Ladies, PLEASE, cool your jets!

(P.S. if you read this, OR my profile, and you take much of any of it seriously, seek counseling)
Hey...wanna go back to MY PLACE?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:54 AM
Quiet is good to SOME extent...but I rather have a guy who likes to talk and laugh when its appropriate and quiet when needed..happy

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:50 AM
Bye!flowerforyou Sorry to see ya go but u gotta do what ya wantflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:38 AM
Yes the "blue box' ppl dont really get a response from me eiher...no matter what anyone says...attraction is the first thing that is imnportant in a relationship or even getting to one....but what really bugs me is the weirdosgrumble that will write something like "Hey baby! How you doin you sweet thang? write to me and maybe we can get our groove on"noway ( no joke)...that is annoying.....I AM NOT ANYONE'S BABY, THANK YOU!!!laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:21 AM

I dont have "crushes" anymore...thats high schoollaugh

Ok "attractions"
Sorry...none on here yet....except for maybe one and he already knows!:wink:

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:19 AM
I dont have "crushes" anymore...thats high schoollaugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:36 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discussit with them.

So happy posting! happy
Best advice on here yet!laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:36 PM

then go already

Not to be mean, but I agree. It's always sad and slightly annoying when it seems people are basically begging for people to convince them not to go.
Yeah ...basically its called "pity me" threads and we get a lot of them....sadly!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:33 PM

I, for one, am tried of seein the same crap being posted in here "Oh i am leaving this site...i cant find anyone......no one will talk to me, blah, blah!!""" Its getting annoying so thats why most ppl will just make jokes to those type of posters BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN SICKENING!!!laugh laugh laugh

Completely agreed.
bigsmile :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:31 PM
I, for one, am tried of seein the same crap being posted in here "Oh i am leaving this site...i cant find anyone......no one will talk to me, blah, blah!!""" Its getting annoying so thats why most ppl will just make jokes to those type of posters BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN SICKENING!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:27 PM

Have you ever woke up one morning and decided to ruin a post?
I know I haven't, but I am sure some of you have.

Yes, any forum I go to is going to have this same problem.
Yes, this service is free.
Yes, we are free to speak our minds.
And yes, we are free to do as we wish.

Can't you at least show a little respect to a thread that is asking a question?
We do not need any of your thoughts that have nothing to do with what the thread is asking or conveying.
We do not need any arguments.

If you wish to play around on threads or just have fun, or even if you want to argue a whole hell of a lot... take it to a thread that isn't as serious.

There are many of us out here who try to understand each other, who try to connect with others based on their thoughts and ideas.
And if you continue messing up a good thread, I am afraid I won't see very many writers anymore.

That is depressing.

Welcoem to JSH! And get used to it...thats just how it is!!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:23 PM
Byedrinker

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:22 PM

I wasn't going to say anything but why is it so hard for people to believe i am still a virgin?

Why is important to you what we think?

That is the real question!!!!

Good point! Who cares what ppl think or why even tell anyone but the person you are gonna be with!! It doesnt really matter..more power to ya!flowerforyou

strange that you would even post something like that, unless you feel it makes you look better then other people.
Are you talking to ME or the poster?

The poster honey
Oh ok dearflowerforyou laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:20 PM

I wasn't going to say anything but why is it so hard for people to believe i am still a virgin?

Good point! Who cares what ppl think or why even tell anyone but the person you are gonna be with!! It doesnt really matter..more power to ya!flowerforyou

strange that you would even post something like that, unless you feel it makes you look better then other people.
Are you talking to ME or the poster?

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:15 PM

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:08 PM
I thought u were leaving the site..oh well..welcome back!! Maybe because in your pic..you are with a child or something!dunnohuh bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:56 PM
Ypu can vent here dear!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:53 PM
Without Caris dramatic posts ...this place would be so dull!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:25 PM

Wow. Ok, see, this is desperation. Compared to this guy, I just seem lonely. :tongue:

No, but really, when you're in your late 20's, age isn't really that big a difference anymore. You'll find plenty of girls, from like 22 to 45 that have no problem dating a 28 year old. When you reach about 50... I'd start freaking out, maybe doing one of those mail-order bride deals, or go to Argentina and marry a girl that wants to immigrate more easily to the US. =P

actually i dont think i will reach 50
i think id be dead by dat time

dats why i feel time is running out for me
28 year old rather be a family man by now
before death
Is someone planning on killing you or something bro?huh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:19 PM

Hi! flowerforyou Wondered where you been!
Hi Miss Teddy!flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25