Community > Posts By > needsum12luv

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:22 PM
well, I'm in the bar next door and someone told me ya had it goin on over here but........not seeing much in the way of drinks so i'll guess I'll go back to my bar and wait for your customers scoob

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:18 PM
Must not be in this neighborhood, don't see anything in the forum

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:15 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/16/15 09:30 PM
Come on guys and gals and lets all "share a drink called loneliness and forget about life for awhile". What can I get ya

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:10 PM
well, apparently having virtue isn't what people are really looking for when their looking for a partner. It's all about looks and sexual stamina. When your 62 that pretty much puts you out of the game. All that good moral stuff only counts when your a father or brother or someone who helps others get through life. Doesn't count for squat on the dating circuit

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:37 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/16/15 04:39 PM
The other day I created a topic about what qualities that people in your life have that cause you to hold them in high esteem. The answers just as I expected. Everyone that responded said it had to do with things like, integrity, trustworthy, honesty, loving, etc.etc. No one said it was their eyes, hair, body or body parts, face, smile. Cosmetics were just not the issue. How is that different when looking for qualities in a partner, unless of course you're just looking for something sexy for a sexual encounter (where a blonde big breasted bimbo would do)pitchfork When looking for a lifelong partner however, I think the qualities that you look for come from the persons persona and not their cosmetic appearance. I will admit that I like my partner to be pleasant to look at, and when you can find one that is and has good moral qualities, you've hit the Jackpot. So what do you look at first when exploring profiles or do you use another source for exploring. like seeing what they post in the forums?

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:41 PM

There's a line that says: "People change, but they can't change back, I think it's harder."

Is this true?

I don't know about " changing back".
But I do know people only change if they really want to & not for someone or something else.

I like the saying, that has applied to me,. " When the pain gets bad enough, then you do something about it"

I changed for my second wife. Quit smoking. As soon as I got divorced I changed back

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:28 PM

sitting in silence, staring at the wall
a thought passes by, it was no thought at all
My mind is blank, my eyes see endless space
where once there was love secured in it's place

A tear for my silence, rolls down my cheek
where is the love to fill the emptiness I seek
where is that someone that will fill the abyss
is she waiting somewhere, does she really exist

I thought that I had her but time said she's not
I thought that I held her, she was not what I thought
The ones that have found her for them, they all say
the right will come in heartbeat one day

sitting in silence, staring at the wall
I keep thinking I see her, but it's not her at all.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 12:45 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/16/15 01:17 PM
@ DoDo_David (how fitting is the name)

you have been in support of Obama. Instead of down talking all the anti-obama examples of his Lies, Illegal actions and repeated downing on Christians and Americans in general, please provide a list of the positive achievements he has made since he has been in office. Shouldn't take you long.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:50 AM
so hard to compete with these young bucks these days

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:14 AM
Ya'll are too kind

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:06 AM
thinking how sweet it would be to have a nice warm body in bed with me right now

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:00 PM
I'm thinking how sweet it would be to have a woman huggin' and kissin' me

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:35 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Wed 04/15/15 06:36 PM

I have experience in sales, customer service, AND lookin' pretty.
Where do I sign up?

must be able to work Sunday's 8-10:00 cause that's the only time we will be open

Here's your tip...........never run with scizzors

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:29 PM
Need Waitress and/or Waiters for fast growing cyber Cafe. Must have ability to serve pics of breakfast items on a minutes notice. Profile pics must be pretty or handsome (gotta appeal to the clientele ya know). Apply on Online with needsum12luv. Great fringe benefits (for the ladies) and paid on commission and tips. The Cafe makes 0.00 and pay is based on 10% of sales. so......10% of 0.00 is.............0.00. Application bonus tip just for applying. lol :banana: rofl rofl :banana:

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:09 PM

I'd bet that good old autocorrect makes for some amusing sexual fantasy conversations.

Oh god don't even go there with the voice recognition thing

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:06 PM

I would rate you a 10. Good looking, smart and respectful. No doubt a heartbreaker. :wink:

That's very sweet, thank you

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:36 PM

i9'd say you did better than i diddrinker

thanks

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:06 PM
whadyathink?

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 03:14 PM

Hope that your time away was enjoyable and not a tale of woe; all meetings and excursions should be thrilling and purely made of fond memories for all parties involved.

Happened 3 times for me since my divorce in 2010. Don't regret a single one, just wished there was a way to make them last longer

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:15 PM

Oz baby

you decide which witch I am laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 22 23