Community > Posts By > needsum12luv

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 04/18/15 07:07 AM
Welcome to Captain Ozzies
Come on in and help yourself or order off the menu....

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 04/18/15 06:58 AM

Coffee. Black.

Would you like a Captain Ozzies Cinnamon Roll with that

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 04/18/15 06:54 AM
Edited by needsum12luv on Sat 04/18/15 06:57 AM

Coffee. Black.

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 10:24 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/17/15 10:26 PM

There's a fly floating in my drink...laugh

What is a fly doing in your drink?

I don't know, but it better SPIT THAT OUT!...laugh

Are you certain that it isn't a raisin that the bartender added?

HA...*pause*...HA

:tongue:

if you'll look closer it's not floating, it's doing the back stroke

I'll bring you a fresh drink.......what would you like bash

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:08 PM

"Good Karma - Life Mantra"

Instructions for life Mantra

01. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

02. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

03. Follow the three R's of good karma:

Respect for self

Respect for others and

Responsibility for all your actions.

04. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

05. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

06. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.

07. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

08. Spend some time alone every day.

09. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth.

16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

[Laurence J. Peter]

oh man, this is so right on the money. My good parents taught me most of these things, the other things I have not heard but know to be true with knowing the other things. I will keep reading it till it is framed in my mind so I can share with others.

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 07:20 PM

I guess we all hope to find someone who is beautiful both inside and outside...

And though beauty is a bonus, and everyone would love to wake up next to a gorgeous person every morning, It goes without saying that external beauty fades with age, but a beautiful inside gets becomes more cherishing.

With this in mind....

I aim to try to find someone who's personality fits in nicely with the kind of person I envisage spending the rest of my life with, living together in 'Sunshine Happiness' and then if this person with awesome personality is also beautiful then its a win win situation.

Ideal qualities would naturally be, honesty, loyalty, integrity, beauty, positivity.... In that order.

After all we ARE talking about WIFE material right? Not just one night stand business!

waving

Yes sir that is the point of the post and to take that just a notch farther, you can be the most beautiful woman/man and open your mouth and become the ugliest thing on earth.

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 07:11 PM

OH I have to respectively disagree with you .. IN the real world, it is a look or something said. Out here for me, it is the written word of that person. The best dates I have ever had has been from someone I met in forums.
I do look for morals, character, compatibility, the same goals in life. Sure if I get lucky and they are drop dead gorgeous in my eyes then a win win situation...
I don't look at finances or any of the other things since
I can take care of myself in those areas there are many other things I look for...

And I could anticipate that about you from my knowledge of your posting. He (and we both know who that is) is a very lucky man cause he got the best of all worlds in Miss Rains. I guess I just get mixed up in the wrong ones that can't look past my age and difficulties I have at my age, even though I am healthier than a whole lot of men my age. I'm walking on egg shells anymore just to try to get close to anyone. but thank you Miss Rains, you are always a ray of sunshine

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:32 PM
looks like you guys have it under control here eh?

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:30 PM
Ok folks.........gonna be gone for a little bit No1phd......can you keep an eye on the bar for me for 30

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:19 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/17/15 04:20 PM

no no the drinks are on me

belly button shots on no1! :banana:

IamwhoIam shoved me outta the way for first in line. drinks

Hey teal what's shakin girl

What can I get ya........it's on no1

Ohhhhh, washed 2 whole windows inside and out and only 2 more on the outside. Hate ladders. So then went for a walk with the shovel and stole some iris and day lilies and transplanted in my yard. Then watered them in. While taking breaks with my hiney on my patio furniture. Looked at all the fuzzy popple tree seeds laying around and said F*** it. Another day, after the windows get all done.

Beautiful day.

Need to go shopping for some food now. waving

there goes a mighty fine lady love

Come back soon babe

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:17 PM

I suppose I should give you my credit card now... I tend to disappear.... later on in the evening.... just cut it off at a thousand bucks please.... fool and his money and all that you know..lol:wink:

lol,I'll keep it running til before you disappear no1, just be sure to sign out on it

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:11 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/17/15 04:11 PM

no no the drinks are on me

belly button shots on no1! :banana:

IamwhoIam shoved me outta the way for first in line. drinks

Hey teal what's shakin girl

What can I get ya........it's on no1

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:06 PM

.. excuse me bartender.. I don't want to seem picky or anything.. but I don't think that's my drink.. at least I don't think it looks like my drink.lol

Southern comfort and rb right?
..yes.. very good memory you have....lol

just have to twist my ear and scroll back

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:04 PM

Since..... well, 1995ish? Wow, long time now. Hurts most everywhere. Fibromyalgia. Usually cope ok, sometimes not so ok.

Sorry to hear that, have a lot of friends suffering from that, can be pretty painful at times

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 04:03 PM

tequila shots please, limes and salt...

sorry, was looking for my lost shaker of salt

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:57 PM

.. excuse me bartender.. I don't want to seem picky or anything.. but I don't think that's my drink.. at least I don't think it looks like my drink.lol

Southern comfort and rb right?

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:53 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/17/15 03:55 PM

Hi suz.. glad you found the place.
just give me a minute !I have to ask the bartender if its okay if I talk to you..lol...

Compliments of Kiss (hmmm... smooth operator)

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:47 PM

ok, what am I thinking?........Tolerance. Seems there's is less and less of it these days, but thankfully enough that someone would take time out of their day to tolerate me, especially when I need it most. My emotions and attitude has been taking some pretty radical swings lately (no, I'm not bi-polar) and I actually have been having difficulty tolerating myself. Anyway, the point to my comment of tolerance is it is something we all need, especially when trying to establish a relationship. Expectations, selfishness, pride seem to get in the way of tolerance and if more people would be more accepting of the quirks of others I think there would be a greater success rate in building relationships. Just sayin
.. radical swing.. emotions..

. get a vasectomy.. talk about radical swings..lol..
. do I want to wear my steel toe boots or my high heels...lol

Well, since my reproductive system has not reproduced, I'm thinking I don't have to be concerned with the big V.

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:40 PM
Pretty dead in here for a Friday, anyone need another drink.....it is happy hour ya know

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:39 PM

Long Island ice tea .
..hi.. allow me to introduce myself my name is no one...phD..

.. I couldn't help but notice you came in here by yourself.... and what I mean by couldn't help but notice...
. I couldn't help but notice.. what all the other men in the room were noticing..
. like myself we were admiring your beauty.... And your grace... the way the whole room took notice when you entered... I thought maybe... they were doing a fashion magazine shoot here..... because you look like a supermodel...... Hmm..but I was wondering perhaps if I may well that is if you would allow me !to keep you company..
..... to be honest I just don't like drinking by myself.... that is unless you are waiting for someone else of course.....

Excuse me Kiss, is this man bothering you?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 22 23