Community > Posts By > needsum12luv

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:42 AM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/10/15 04:44 AM

so if this guy were clueless, most of you women would walk away?

:banana: Thank God, I do have something going for me :banana:

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:26 AM

I'll make a trip to home depot today. I need... Ummmm... Some... Ummm....... Magnets! Yes, I need magnets!

you don't need magnets op, you have plenty..... magnetism that is

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:23 AM

I know I am going to a downer but the best muscle group to me is his mind..IF that isn't working well nothing is sexy.. Now if that is working I love his arms.. and well... the list goes on and on after that...

whew, after the op nixed the smile I thought I was doomed

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 03:36 AM
GOOD MORNING MINGLERS

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:57 AM
then let's discuss wages if there is any, or at least benefits

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:52 AM
sleepy, but too lonely to sleep. That's why I'm here, in need of someone to talk to.

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:44 AM

How skilled are you with pools or the garden?

I swim like a fish but I don't know a ho from a hoeoops

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:25 AM

I am perched high on my Goddess throne. Where is my king?

The king has left the building but, in my humbleness to your beauty, will I do?.....(sigh)

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:19 AM

I hope that isn't directed at me needsum - I'm a dude, dude!

lol, no..........and thanks for covering my back, very well put.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:55 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Fri 04/10/15 12:00 AM

You would think they would be true. I believe we live in an evil world so I think that's why liars and cheaters get ahead. It's just like that saying nice guys finish last. I didn't believe that at first but it's true. You would think being nice would be beneficial but it's not. It seems like when you're nice, people take advantage of you. I guess that's just the type of world we live in.

What it boils down to is integrity. Honesty is a trait that one has or doesn't have. Whatever you are here, that's what you are anywhere if you're being honest with yourself and everyone around you. I will not trade my integrity for being placed in any position, even if it's last. If I can't be respected or appreciated for my honesty, then I'm just in the wrong place.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:13 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/09/15 11:16 PM

So if I said "I'd like you to meet me at In & Out, my favorite burger joint and talk over some burgers and fries. If we like what we see and hear, then keep the rest of the night going with whatever feels right." Would that be creative enough?

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:56 PM
Checked your profile hon, you ain't gonna have a problem. In fact, you are probably going to have a lot of interested men to sort through. My only advise is to do just that, and sort through them with a fine tooth comb. The right one for you has gotta be in that stack somewhere.

You're young and pretty. Take your time while you still have it.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:49 PM
Well you can pretty much throw any statistics out the window as far as what puts two people in the mood. But that's where I lose out on being one of the participants in statistics as, I'm the only one here and I'm always in the mood, so lots it's going to waste.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:26 PM

I have learnt now that if he doesn't treat me like a queen when he wants to be treated like a king. I will not be staying. It will take more than a cheap meal to win my heart.
To me its about repect, honest, and caring before I fall for a guy.

I'm all about that respect, honesty and caring but I'm not up on forking out $100.00 on a dinner on the first date. Just to get a chance to meet you? way out of my league girl.

So I guess the final answer depends on you OP, how much is respect, honesty and caring worth to you?

Why should I lower my expectations for a man when he will have his? I lowered them down before and was burnt. Sorry I won't do it again. If he wants a jewel then he has to think like a king. Its not about money, it's about the thought he puts into the dates.

I'm not saying you should lower yourself, it's all a lost cause for us guys that can't fit the bill to have a chance with you and I guess that's ok. Pretty girl, you've got some spunk, but your really narrowing the field to find any respect, honesty and caring, because the few of us that have all those things usually don't have a lot of anything else. that's why I ask.....what is that truly worth to you.

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:51 PM
@Tmoomy On behalf of all the good men in the world I would like to offer our apology

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:33 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/09/15 09:35 PM

I have learnt now that if he doesn't treat me like a queen when he wants to be treated like a king. I will not be staying. It will take more than a cheap meal to win my heart.
To me its about repect, honest, and caring before I fall for a guy.

I'm all about that respect, honesty and caring but I'm not up on forking out $100.00 on a dinner on the first date. Just to get a chance to meet you? way out of my league girl.

So I guess the final answer depends on you OP, how much is respect, honesty and caring worth to you?

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:21 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/09/15 09:21 PM
When she purposely leaves her purse at home :banana:

seriously, There's not alot that turns me off specifically about anyone. I guess the only thing that gets to me the most is when a Woman uses the F wordoopsoops

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:34 PM
Edited by needsum12luv on Thu 04/09/15 08:37 PM
I wasn't actually referring to anything I've seen on Match2, but I've been on others and lying on profiles was very common and made finding someone a big waste of time. I'm not at all surprised if they do it here but I'm hoping the ones that I put my time and effort in don't turn out like the ones I wasted my time with on other sites. I just don't have the time to waste. No offense intended to anyone

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:18 PM
Online dating is difficult when so many are not honest first of all with themselves and on their profile. Putting up pictures that are 10 years old, not being truthful about their body type or weight and even lying about their age. Displaying a profile that is not truly yours will end up in distrust and disappointment for you and the one that might be interested in who you are saying you are. I don't want to pull surprises, you want to know me because of what you see and read in my profile. So I am who I say I am and anything you learn going forward will support that and hopefully make you more interested. Honesty is key in any relationship, without honesty there is no trust. Keep it real

needsum12luv's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:16 AM
New to mingle2, I am 62, semi-retired and like to write songs, poetry, blogs and novels. Can anyone tell me if blogging is available on this site and how can I post my own. I am on a date site to find a partner to share in life's journey's together. Would love to hear from you if you are 52 or older and are looking for the same.