Community > Posts By > 2cool4school

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:16 PM

Also note...my screen name...seriously just say hi...

I do say HI! And please remember it's not just "beauty in the eye of the beholder", it's also Hottie! You have a wonderful profile, and I say there are many working up the nerve to say something witty to catch your attention. Men are still boys after all, you know! :wink: flowerforyou I mean smokin :banana: just cause I never did one of those!!!

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:02 PM
Does anyone write anymore??

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:59 PM
May have to go back and carefully consider if YOU are unapproachable!! LOL! Simply meant that I do know some ladies that are like yourself and want to be asked, not do the asking. But honestly, their attitude they have taken puts off all but the aggressive nature guys, and tha's not always good. This is good thread, reminds me of the guys that if only the girl would encourage him just a little, he would become superman! Thoughts on that?

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:42 PM
Some has to do with your age, background, what you consider to be romantic. Some of those things you made mention of by some other ladies you know are in part due to a fear of being alone, or "that's the way to get a man" mentality. Taking a quick lok at your profile, very strong willed person and some men may be a little "skeered" of asking for fear of rejection. Some ladies do not come off as being approachable even when they really are. Many things I guess could be said and may before this thread finishes. I can add that you are very attractive, but a Jets Fan? Really now! Just kidding! LOL! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:28 PM

Update:

He replied back and said "Yea! That's a good pic".

I sent this........"I know right? It's my best angle. The others make me look frumpy".

tongue2

That is smooth beyond words!!! You are the man (er, I mean, oh you know)!

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:14 PM

laugh At least someone else has sort of done it then.

I hope so 2cool! It might make up for my stupidity!

Not stupidity. Just those things in life to keep us humble! And laughing!! LOL!!! love

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:11 PM
Well, It all started when I got up......... and yes you guess the rest! But your story was better! But I expect the flirting will start in ernest now! flowers :wink:

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:18 PM
Oh yeah, many times! But I look in the mirror and am thankful all over again! I just keep thinking as bad as I do look, I could look like (insert name of who angry with) and start laughing!

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:16 PM
Hello and welcome back.

2cool4school's photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:36 PM
I hope that is just a feeling!!! If so it too shall pass! Hang in there, we too shall one day be old and say the first thing that pops into our heads! Keep looking for the positive! Harder to find but more worth the effort! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:14 PM
I guess the tendacy would be to become judgemental, "after all if I can do it" thinking. Sorry for the rough time of it. Are you ok with yourself is the better question. That way if not, you have only yourself to blame or be happy with!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:18 PM
Hola, que' pasa?

2cool4school's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:18 PM
Hola, que' pasa?

2cool4school's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:11 PM
Welcome, you can find lots of friends in the forums!

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:23 AM
Stupid? well.. not thinking clearly after a night of sex! No, really that was dumb. Sorry

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:16 AM
Max, Max, Max! Are you looking for dates, or for playing games? Decide and go with that. That way no complaints later why someone could not figure out what's going on in your head.

2cool4school's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:07 AM

Why do we use the argument that if God exists there would be no evil in the world?

An Excellent question! Any answers?

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:23 PM
Two Thumbs up! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/09/09 03:22 PM
There was a study done not too long ago that found Ladies were actually more moved by the smell of the man than the looks alone. I think it was done in England, but not positive on that.

2cool4school's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:31 PM
I guess that can be a problem, esp if it lasts longer than 4 hours! LOL!!! laugh