Community > Posts By > 2cool4school

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:21 PM
Venting is good! now breathe, never say never, and at least wait to see if the ER calls! Being late on a phone call really is not the death march of a relationship! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:09 PM

((2cool)) thank you flowerforyou
Please let us know if we can do anything, you are a Fantastic lady, and this is tough!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:05 PM
Just stopped and said one for you and your family!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:53 PM

I DONT QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY UR SO CONCERNED ABOUT THIS? 5 HRS??? YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION YOUR WAITING BY THE PHONE FOR HIM TO CALL BECAUSE YOU think HE MAY HAVE GOTTEN UR NUMBER FROM THE FRIEND YOU GAVE IT TO......??

I;M SORRY, BUT U SEEM VERY OBCESSED WITH GUYS AND THEM CALLING YOU, OR BEING THE RIGHT TYPE OF GUY..OR ON AND ON AND ON...RELAXXX..DONT THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT IT...WHEN U DO THAT, HE WILL COME ALONG...U CANTTTT FOCUS TOO MUCH ON THS STUFF OR U;LL MAKE URSELF CRAZYYY...LOL

AND JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION..UR A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN...DONT BE IN SUCH A STEP BY STEP HURRY..LET HIM FIND YOU...UR GONNA GO BONKERS IF YOU LET ALL THIS STUFF GET TO YOU...RELAXXXXXX SWEETIEE

JMHO
You is smart and attractive!! LOL!!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:52 PM

well he was working, and so was i.
But what s a normal period of time to wait before u know he wont call?
A couple of days.

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:47 PM

Oh I feel like an idiot. Today was the first time i ever gave my phone number to a guy i met. I know he noticed me because he was looking at me and finally came and talked to me, that happened in a grocery store. As of now almost 5 hours later he hasnt called me!!!! Why???
Ok actually i didnt give him the number, because i was too shy lol, i gave it to a friend of his. Do you think he gave it to him?
I cant believe i did this!
Actually he would not call for awhile, do not want to appear anxious! If you were, you should have walked him to the car, then, then maybe followed him!!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:27 PM

They are???? huh

every now and then a sexy one comes along..:smile:
More often if you would consider drinking faster and wearing darker shades!!!

Ear plugs probably wouldn't hurt either.........smokin
Ear plugs are usually reserved for married men if I remember correctly!! LOL

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:21 PM

They are???? huh

every now and then a sexy one comes along..:smile:
More often if you would consider drinking faster and wearing darker shades!!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:20 PM
That is great news, going Officer this time?

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:19 PM

They are???? huh
rofl Ain't it the truth!!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:18 PM
Cool, and Thanks for your service!!

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:17 PM
Now that's funny!!! rofl

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:16 PM
Best of Luck in all! What Branch?

2cool4school's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:14 PM

It's lovely, I must say bigsmile

I'd just like one my age frustrated Prncs, If you can't find one at any age (your choice) there is no hope for the world!!! laugh

2cool4school's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:29 PM
Love does exist, just not the kind from the fairy tale books, that does not involve hard work, understanding, tenderness, forgiveness and so much more! If you are looking at someone with the "idea" already in your head what they are like, then you will be disappointed by every guy you go out with. By the end of this thread it seems like you are starting to believe there is not anything wrong with you. You are partially right, being a human being you have good points and bad points and that includes thinking! Consider the inside of any that you go out with and then take it from there!

2cool4school's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:33 AM
That's funny, and slightly truthful!!! LOL!!laugh laugh laugh

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:52 PM
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, But when the other senses contribute! Yes, there are some very attractive Ladies that when they speak, the "nails on the chalkboard" kicks you right in the bottom of the spine!

2cool4school's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:48 PM
Very well spoken what others on here have tried to say. Hats off to you!!!

2cool4school's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:46 PM

Queen, you are feeling deep today!!!!

if you havent seen my other poems
myspace page is on my profile on here
and you can read my other poems

Thanks, I do not always read the poems. Have a great evening!! and keep writing, I need to read more!!!

2cool4school's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:44 PM
Hope your birthday was a great one that extends into next Thursday!!!! happy flowerforyou