Community > Posts By > 2cool4school

2cool4school's photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:11 AM
Auburngirl, Prayers and sympathy for the pain in the back! Hope back on your feet son! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:01 PM
In the forums, you can usually find some talkative people and interesting subjects to jump into! Enjoy and welcome.

2cool4school's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:58 PM
Hello and Welcome!!!! :wink:

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:32 PM
Cutting off the sex thing happens for too many reasons and they lie usually with the Lady. Hate to give advice, certainly no expert on Female thinking, but it seems like there is something going on. Maybe she just like she says, needs time to evaluate is this relationship what she really wants. If that's the case she needs the time she needs, no sense trying to rush. Try not to jump to any conclusions. I have spent many nights worrying what could be it, only to find I was as far off base as Mars and Pluto! Hopefully soon she will confide what is bothering her.

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:26 PM
I hoped it helped. And really why argue, right! :smile:

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:21 PM
Then perhaps she is trying to act tough so her heart does not break so much. Have seen Ladies do this. Maybe she is thinking a LDR would not work. Maybe she is worried you might cheat. Maybe she might cheat. Still say talking to her will be the most beneficial.

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:19 PM
I saw nothing about the squirrel by the way. It says in that chapter that certain animals are unclean unto the Jews, not that the animals are unclean. I do not know if they had squirrels in that part of the world. As for the reason that that group of people were told which animals to eat and not to eat, Honestly do not know. Is it for health sake? Sorry, no help there. Is the other person trying to poke at your eating habits?

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:12 PM
Does she think youare obsessed with sex with her or does she feel that because you give her no room to be herself that you are obsessed? May need to clarify with her what she means. Remember men and women do not always mean the same thing when they talk.

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:07 PM
Try Leviticus chap 11

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:50 PM
Very Nice!

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:36 PM
Ahh, we take what we get! Is that it? flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:32 PM

Sex and Intimacy! What's that?!? hehehehehe

Hmmmm...It does sound vaguely familiar...laugh

yea now that you mentioned it does huh..

I can't remember such a thing? Can someone please fill me in here?! hehehe

yea you know when you have intimacy and sex all in the same moment...

Moment? Should that not be for a period of time (however brief?)

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:29 PM
That is a great story, I will share that with friends at work tommrow if that is ok! Sure glad it turned out this way!

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:57 PM
Perhaps part of it is fear of rejection by the other especially in front of others. Also you wonder if making the first move puts you on the weak part of the relationship. Some of it may be from coming out of a long term relationship and the general mistrust that seems to bring with it. I have to agree that it is supposed to be simple, ask and respond. Not trying to out think Gen Patton in setting up war manuevers! Oh and SKPCG, leave that rock alone! :wink: flowerforyou smooched

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:48 PM
That could depend if you are carrying him all over town and no offer to pay for gas!

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:34 PM
These are hard choices! How will you if you don't, then you think I take the chance on rushing it and blowing it. It seems like the Ladies on here are offering some good advice. I would like to see this forum expand, more input.

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:31 PM

It's a little sparse. I think it might be a good idea to get into what it is you're looking for (and not looking for).

What's there is good, I just think it needs some elaboration.

I agree, just wished you would have added 1 more year to your age cut-off! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:25 PM
Hello and Welcome! flowerforyou

2cool4school's photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:31 PM
Sure, I guess!! Are you safely off the road???

2cool4school's photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:27 PM
So you can be high and sign up on this site! Hey welcome!!!!