Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:49 AM

Note to Estelle: where did you come from?

The egg must have been already evolved, then a chicken hatched out of it for the first time. The egg must have come from a couple of less evolved animals that produced the first chicken. We all came from the water which came from minerals, most water creatures produce eggs. It all points to eggs coming before chickens. Unless of course you believe that God just put the very first chicken egg on the Earth and it hatched a chicken.

No one knows for sure, but there are holes in the theory of evolution.

Either way, common sense tells us that the life of the first chicken would begin at the beginning of the life of all/any chickens.

Common sense dictates that their first had to be a chicken to lay the first egg.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:46 AM
Someone is bad at math.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:42 AM

no more decisions can be based on a state book than on a state bird

it has no legislative significance, it is only a symbol,, like a flag

its something that might appease others who are feeling their religious rights being pushed into a closet by the lgbt lobbyists

I really wouldn't, care except it would be nice to be represented, though the constitution is written in a way so that its forbidden for christians(or other religions) to be supported

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,"

Id much rather legislation that prevents laws which prohibit free exercise and force christians(or other religions) to leave their values in the closet at work or in their businesses, which the constitution also includes

" or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

People don't take late 18th century English into consideration when reading the Constitution. The First Amendment says (only in regard to religion for the sake of staying on topic):

Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof....

Translation:

The government is not allowed to take any action regarding any specific religion. They are neither allowed to establish a national religion, nor are they allowed to interfere with religious practices. This does not mean that there may be no religious practices in the public eye. In fact, banishment of public displays of religion are just as much in violation of the First Amendment as establishing a government sanctioned religion. Such a banishment amounts to government sanctioning of atheism, which is showing preference to one religious belief over all others.

As this pertains to the discussion at hand, being an "Official State Book" is pure symbolism and carries no serious ramifications. This is not imposing a religion and does nothing to interfere with the free exercise of any religion. This will be challenged on Constitutional grounds, but it is not in violation of the First Amendment.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:03 AM

mayweather vs pacquiao fight on May 2nd...............huge prize money gonna be offered for both the fighters.............is termed as the 'superfight'. Mayweather have fought 47 times and have won all his bouts. he wud be tested. Pacquiao has nothing to loose. Eagerly waiting for the fight.

n towards the end of may we have jones vs johnson match.......gr8 month indeed

Trouble is with some of these big fights, the hype is better than the fight itself

I haven't paid much attention to boxing lately, but this was especially true when Tyson was still fighting. People would get the pay-per-view and then demand a refund when Tyson knocked the opponent out in the first round like he did frequently. That's exactly why I'll never order a boxing pay-per-view, especially if one of the fighters has a reputation for early knockouts.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 10:09 AM

@ DoDo_David (how fitting is the name

you have been in support of Obama. Instead of down talking all the anti-obama examples of his Lies, Illegal actions and repeated downing on Christians and Americans in general, please provide a list of the positive achievements he has made since he has been in office. Shouldn't take you long.

i have a list of his lies, if need be...

I have a hard time believing anyone has a complete list of his lies. It would be easier to compile a list of the truths he has told.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:59 AM
Indianola, Iowa

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:57 AM
Behind the woodshed.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:55 AM

Note to Estelle: where did you come from?

The egg must have been already evolved, then a chicken hatched out of it for the first time. The egg must have come from a couple of less evolved animals that produced the first chicken. We all came from the water which came from minerals, most water creatures produce eggs. It all points to eggs coming before chickens. Unless of course you believe that God just put the very first chicken egg on the Earth and it hatched a chicken.

No one knows for sure, but there are holes in the theory of evolution.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:52 AM
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:27 PM
Thank you! flowers

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:57 PM
This is about as significant as the Eastern Goldfinch being the official State Bird of Iowa or the sunflower being the official State Flower of Kansas.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:44 PM
I have several. The most important is working with people who have post traumatic stress.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:27 PM
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/15/15 07:53 AM

The irony of blaming America for all the problems in the world, yet calling on us to help with every problem around the world.
In reality if truth must be told,America has hand in "every" problem around the world.Be it in the middle east,Asia,Africa,etc. Divide and rule,protect America interest at the detriment of millions of lives and their blood,stoke the fire and pretend to care.Its all about oil,weapon sales and the world bank. Look at what what America turned Libyia,Iraq,Egypt,Syria and Yemen to,just to mention a few.But the chicken is coming back to roast soon.Wise up guys,the enemy is within now!!

Chickens are coming home to roast? I think you mean roost? Be that as it may, the United Nations (which is a joke and would completely collapse without the United States) insists that America must deal with every issue around the world. Our political leaders often capitulate so as to prevent hurting the feelings of our allies. The UN and NATO are nothing more than other countries telling America to do what they are unable and/or unwilling to do themselves.
Ya,roost.typo error.I use phone to type and post away from home.Thanks.You have some points.But does that exonerate or absolve US of their atrocious wars and instignation of anarchy globally?

It's easy for you to say that without offering a single example. Why don't you talk to your friends at the UN? The US doesn't act unilaterally. The UN not only approves, but usually demands action because according to them, no country is allowed to act, or not act, according to their own national interest. We would rather stay out of most things around the world, but people like you who blame us for what we get involved in, as well as what we stay out of, will never be happy.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/15/15 07:32 AM
Assaulting batteries.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/15/15 07:30 AM
Is that clown hair in this Ziploc bag?

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/15/15 07:22 AM

hockey is great the way it is, i wouldn't want to see anyone fighting for "ratings", but if they just don't like each other and feel the need, then even better.drinker

drinks :thumbsup:

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:25 PM
I would let him sleep while I went to the guest room.

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:18 PM
On a date? No. Spend time with? Sure.

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:03 PM
Yes, but upon reflection, I don't care.

Have you ever been slingshotted down the ice from the blue line to some inflatable bowling pins at intermission during a hockey game?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25