Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:33 AM

so far MESSI is leading in terms of number of votes here. I wanna find out who is d best sportsperson....

Ok if I had only one choice and and that's it, it would have to be Mohamed Ali. I do like the others i have mentioned previously but Ali was and will always be the greatest for me!

No one can dispute that Ali was one of the greatest boxers of all time, but Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis, and Jack Dempsey would have beat him. Marciano was the best heavyweight champion of all time.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:51 AM
Juke box

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:50 AM
Five Finger Death Punch

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:47 AM
Edited by MadDog1974 on Sat 04/11/15 11:48 AM

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
“ No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nowhere does this say the individual must be born in the United States. This is why Ted Cruz, who was born in Canada, is eligible. He was a natural born United States citizen because his parents were citizens at the time of his birth.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:59 AM
Lodz, Poland

Hi, Sea! waving flowers

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:00 PM
Only because I just saw this.

Pink?

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:52 PM
Janesville, Wisconsin

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:31 PM
Elephant ears

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:23 PM
No, but I was in one of the cars lined up at the end of Field of Dreams.

Have you ever devised a strategy for a game of pure chance?

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:18 PM

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:15 PM

The constitution is not the word of god.
If foreigners are taking advantage and having 'anchor babies' then the laws need to change. Most countries don't give citizenship for being born there, and that protects it's citizens. The US is way too nice to foreigners.

This flippant attitude about the Constitution is precisely why it is so easily trampled and why individual rights are quickly eroding. The Fourteenth Amendment, which is the justification for "anchor babies" receiving citizenship upon birth, was never meant to be interpreted the way the Supreme Court has interpreted it. It was designed to guarantee the then newly freed slaves full citizenship. And supporting candidates that we think will violate parts of the Constitution is a dangerous concept and will lead to the destruction of our Republic.

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 01:51 PM
Yes

Have you ever turned down a large sum of money because receiving it required you to go against your principles?

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 01:46 PM
Halifax, Nova Scotia

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 01:44 PM
Cuddle and plant little kisses strategically. smooched smooched flowers

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:25 PM

Rand Paul would defend the child of a US born mother.
Also he would abolish the law that let's citizenship be acquired just for being born on US soil, when both parents are foreign. We need to protect the interests of US citizens.

Did you seriously just say Rand Paul would violate the Constitution? If he would, he is unfit for the Presidency. He would not abolish anything. Just because the current President wants to ignore Congress doesn't mean it's ok.

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 11:26 AM

Birthers are a major part of the reason why ANYONE with ANY issue with Obama and his running of the country are all viewed as whack jobs. First you wanted a birth certificate. One surfaced showing he was born in Hawaii and that wasn't good enough. And someone on a another thread even said that being born in Hawaii AFTER Hawaii became a state qualified him as foreign born. It's ridiculous. Take the tinfoil off your heads, step away from the microwave, and look at REAL issues.

Here's the real issue. To even run for President you have to prove by birth certificate that you are a US Citizen. any, and I mean ANY American can get a certified copy of their birth certificate within 2 weeks of applying with the hall of records where you were born, providing it exist. Why did it take him 2 years and he had to go to Hawaii personally to pick it up. BTW, I studied Obama intensely before he was ever elected and He had devoted to Islam at age 13. His Father and Stepfather were both Muslim. When you devote to Muslim and revert to some other faith (unless it's of course to fool your enemy) you will be executed, you are worse than and infidel according to the Quran. More real issues, just recently, even as Christians are being persecuted all over the world by Islamic extremist, Obama took the liberty of slamming Christians at the Easter Prayer breakfast just last Sunday. His first month in office at the Arab League Summit he apologized to Arab leaders for the behavior of the United States toward the middle east and proclaimed "We are not a Christian Country". At the time Christians made up 78% of the US population, I think that pretty much makes the US a Christian Country. Certainly the most prominent Faith by any definition. I can't believe after everything he has said and done since he took office, there's still a few of you out there looking the other way and proclaiming him to be a "Good" President.

You clearly don't know me or my political leanings. You've also not paid attention to this thread. Where have I said ANYTHING to indicate that Obama is a good President? I'm not looking the other way. I'm simply acknowledging that a birth certificate was produced. It was verified by the only prominent news source that is not in his pocket. Harping on this issue halfway through his second term accomplishes nothing more than making those who don't support Obama look like a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing loons. Again, Hillary Clinton had the connections and the money to reveal this during the primary process, and John McCain, the senior Senator with many years in the Senate, also could have uncovered it. Neither was able to. Next time, pay attention to everything, not just the parts you like that you think can make you look smarter than the guy whose views you feel the need to define. I'm perfectly capable of forming my own views and I don't need your help.

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:50 AM
No, but I'd hang out with him.

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:47 AM
X got skipped again

XTC

And since A is next....

Ace in the Hole Band (George Strait's band)

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:30 AM

Too cute^^^^^^

No one is lighting mine.......

Because you won't let me have the matches.

MadDog1974's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:28 AM
Tight spot

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25