Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 06:15 PM

I have been here a few weeks...what are you guys looking for? Can anyone tell me..help me please?
Whatever it is I hope you find it. Peace and love to all reading this <3

Asking a blanket question like this is unfair and leads to contentious and heated battles of the sexes. It's better to look inward and figure out what you want and look for a guy who has those qualities. I don't care what "women" are looking for. I simply care about one who has the qualities I'm looking for. Likewise, I would advise that you forget about what "men" are looking for.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 04:46 PM
Brown bear

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 04:25 PM
Golden ticket

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 03:53 PM
How did you fit an entire walrus tusk in your pocket! shocked

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 03:49 PM
River dance

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 03:47 PM

... and we slide farther and farther from the free market economy that made us strong in the first place.

Why not just model our system after Karl Marx?

you need look no further than the airline industry in this country for an example of the greed of corporations....

the free market decided that several of these companies were mismanaged and deserved to go out of business....but how is that they have emerged to operate again ?

they successfully used the bankruptcy court to strip their employees of hard earned pensions, salary reductions, paid holidays, cuts in overtime pay, raising contributions to their health benefits and numerous other cutbacks...

they only want to use that free-market b/s when it suits THEIR goals....

the free-market spoke loudly when their stocks were taken off the big board...
please, tell me why they are still in business ???

Because they were able to manipulate the system. They absolutely should be out of business, just like any business that has a bad business model. "Too big to fail" is a bunch of BS. Why do airlines, big banks, and General Motors get bailed out, but not Billy Bob's Bait Shack, or Joe's Garage, or Betty's Beauty Shop? The answer is because the little guys can't afford to buy influence. And it's the same little guys who get hurt by increasing minimum wage. If you raise the cost of doing business, they need to cut costs somewhere. So now that guy in the bait shop who was making $10/hour is making $0/hour because Billy Bob can't afford to keep him on at $15/hour and cover other expenses. Fast food employees are hired by local franchise owners who need to make similar small business decisions, and not some big corporations who sells the franchise licensing.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 03:01 PM
Why stop at $15/hour? Why is that the magic number? Why not $30? Minimum wage isn't supposed to be a living wage, and raising the minimum, whatever that number may be, only provides incentive to stay at the bottom instead of trying to reach the top.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 02:39 PM

Nts....if life knocks ya down..get up and say "My grandma can do better"

Note to self:

This is good advice! ^^^^

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 02:33 PM
Those tickets were put there for someone who doesn't understand the game to find so that I can explain it. And I didn't mean to insult your baking. That honestly did look like Gordie Howe's signature.

I'm not going to embarrass you by telling everyone what I just found. I'll keep it a secret, and I don't think any less of you.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 02:14 PM
Speaking of hockey, is that a Gordie Howe autographed puck that I just pulled out of your pocket?

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:39 PM
I don't want to know what this is, but from now on I'll be wearing rubber gloves when I play this game! tongue2 winking shocked surprised flowers

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:38 PM
High five

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:37 PM

A woman can find a date anywhere.

Really??? Then why are so many here stating that it is hard to find someone?

I was wondering the same thing.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:33 PM
Robby Jackson

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:15 PM
Apparently you eat food? What a coincidence! I eat food! What are the odds of finding someone I have so much in common with here?

Is that how it works? I'm not looking to pick up women when I go grocery shopping. If I'm doing more specialized shopping, maybe. For example, I love firearms, so if I'm going to buy some ammunition and there is a woman checking out the guns, I may strike up a conversation. Or if I'm at the music store to have my guitar restrung and a woman is checking out an instrument, maybe I'll talk to her. But I'm really not that interested in a conversation about a mutual taste for a particular brand of green beans.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 01:04 PM

Well I see no logical arguments, so I rest my case.

You've also presented no logical arguments. You haven't made a case to rest.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:08 PM
Battle plan

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:01 PM

Note to Estelle: where did you come from?

The egg must have been already evolved, then a chicken hatched out of it for the first time. The egg must have come from a couple of less evolved animals that produced the first chicken. We all came from the water which came from minerals, most water creatures produce eggs. It all points to eggs coming before chickens. Unless of course you believe that God just put the very first chicken egg on the Earth and it hatched a chicken.

No one knows for sure, but there are holes in the theory of evolution.

Either way, common sense tells us that the life of the first chicken would begin at the beginning of the life of all/any chickens.

Common sense dictates that their first had to be a chicken to lay the first egg.

Not only that, it will require a Mr Chicken as well

Not the egg itself, but for that egg to develop into a chicken, you are correct. This advances the belief that the chicken came before the egg.

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:56 AM

^^^^
The List!

If this is the list of truths, I'm impressed that you found that many!

MadDog1974's photo
Sat 04/18/15 11:52 AM
God's grace

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25