Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:03 AM

Since his first act as POTUS was to seal his records how does anyone know anything?

It's all just opinion

But everything could have been found out during the campaign. Hillary, who desperately wanted to be President, didn't use her influence to make that happen.

And Estelle, again, that depends on the laws of that country and the choices of the parents under those laws. For example, a Canadian woman gives birth in the United States. That child may be an American citizen, but that's not a requirement. If she chooses for her child to be only a Canadian citizen, the United States will not force citizenship on that child. Likewise, another country may have that option. Additionally, people often renounce citizenship of their home countries, which would explain how an American citizen can give birth to a non American citizen. The option to be solely a citizen of the country of birth may have been available.

Again you are missing my point. People are talking about his father and his place of birth, completely disregarding his own mother has all the power in the matter!

His father is a Muslim, and according to his religion, that's not true. His father would make that decision if he was born outside the United States. Because he was born in Hawaii it's a non - issue.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:58 AM

I like Dan Carter from the Crusaders/All Blacks as well as Ritchie McCaw.
I like Niklas Kronwell from the Detroit Red Wings as I've been a fan since his AHL days with the Grand Rapids Griffins.
I have a few baseball players that are my favs like Anibal Sanchez, JD Martinez, Victor Martinez, Rajai Davis and of course Miggy all from the Detroit Tigers.
My all-time favorite current American football player is Peyton Manning. There are others I like but right now he's my numero uno.

Kronwell is a beast! I don't think anyone hits harder, but a kid to watch for someday is Andrew Kerr. He's average sized, but a little short. Pound for pound there isn't a defenseman in the USHL who makes bigger hits.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:51 AM

flame on

How did we go from cheap talk to this? ^^^^what slaphead

I'm going back to where we should be and say

Cheap Trick

oops I missed the correction, but it still fits.

f*k if I know
let's blame it on technological difficulties

trick pony

Sounds like a winner. winking tongue2 :thumbsup:

Deere tractor

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:48 AM

Obozo was raised to hate "The Evil Satan" (America).

Any doubts about that read his book "Dreams From My Father" (notce it's not "dreams OF my father").

However, because he is such a well known liar, how can we trust his book?

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:49 AM

Since his first act as POTUS was to seal his records how does anyone know anything?

It's all just opinion

But everything could have been found out during the campaign. Hillary, who desperately wanted to be President, didn't use her influence to make that happen.

And Estelle, again, that depends on the laws of that country and the choices of the parents under those laws. For example, a Canadian woman gives birth in the United States. That child may be an American citizen, but that's not a requirement. If she chooses for her child to be only a Canadian citizen, the United States will not force citizenship on that child. Likewise, another country may have that option. Additionally, people often renounce citizenship of their home countries, which would explain how an American citizen can give birth to a non American citizen. The option to be solely a citizen of the country of birth may have been available.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:36 AM
Pink because she won't let me play with matches.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:35 AM
Wonder bread

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:28 AM
Frederick, Maryland

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:26 AM
Uriah Heep

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:20 AM
Definitely stay, then come back for more after I finally have to leave.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:18 AM

The authenticity of President Obama's Hawaii birth certificate has even been verified by Fox News.
Would anyone accuse Fox News of being pro-Obama?
"Money answereth all things"

Except for why Hillary, with her connections, was unable to prove that Obama is Constitutionally ineligible so she could be the first woman President.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:12 AM
This escalated quickly, so let's go over the top. I'm getting out all the kinky toys and....

Everyone else needs to leave.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:59 AM
She's still my first choice of anyone here!

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:58 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:53 AM

If his mother is a US citizen this is enough to be US president...so no matter where he was born or who his father was he should not be questioned on this. Unless the identity of his mother is being questioned nothing else matters.

Basically you can be eligible for presidency if:
a) You were born in the US; no matter if your parents are foreign
or
b) Either of your parents are US citizens; no matter if you were born overseas

Again, you're close. He could have been born overseas, even to an American, and still not be born an American citizen. This depends on the laws of that country and the choices of the parents.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:58 AM

Ok I think I get it now...

My daughter is eligible to become the US president because she was a natural born US citizen. Anyone who gains citizenship after birth as in a naturalized US citizen is not eligible for vice president or presidency.

My daughter is a natural born US citizen because her mother is American. Her father and place of birth do not make her American and do not make a difference.
As for Obama his place of birth and his father's citizenship do not matter either. He is still a natural born US citizen through his mother.

You're almost right. In Obama's case he was raised, at least partially by his father. Therefore, regardless of whether or not he was born an American citizen, it's possible that he was not a citizen at some point in his life. It's less an issue of the geography of his birth and more an issue of whether he meets the Constitutional citizenship requirements. Furthermore, if he had been born overseas, was he a citizen of that country because he was born there? And depending on the laws of that country, it's possible that even with his mother being an American that she chose for him to have sole citizenship of that country. There are many factors that come into play.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:40 AM
Edited by MadDog1974 on Thu 04/09/15 06:42 AM

flame on

How did we go from cheap talk to this? ^^^^what slaphead

I'm going back to where we should be and say

Cheap Trick

oops I missed the correction, but it still fits.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:36 AM
Stone Temple Pilots

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:35 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:30 AM

Then why do people believe Obama should prove where he was born? His mother was American. So, it means it doesn't matter where he was born right?

His father not being an American is why his citizenship was called into question. This is a valid issue. And I'm not sure that you're right about "anchor babies" being eligible when they are of age.

In the case of United States vs. Wong Kim Ark, the SCOTUS ruled that a person is a natural-born U.S. citizen if that person was born on U.S. soil.
President Obama was born on U.S. soil because he was born in Hawaii ...

... and, yes, Hawaii is within the country of the USA.

However, because he did spend a significant portion of his youth overseas with a father who was never a citizen, that's why his country of birth WAS a legitimate issue when it was first raised. Once the birth certificate was presented, that was the end of it. The tinfoil hatters staying on this issue when we are more than halfway through his second term serves no purpose and may even hurt the chances of a competent President being elected next year.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25