Community > Posts By > mbcasey

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:23 AM

The First Immortal by James Halpirin

Sort of creepy but interesting.

If you like books about the future and cryogenics, this is the book for you.

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:22 AM
her favorite work of art is dogs playing poker

(BTW, that is my favorite)

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:08 AM

I put $50 on the Pack to win the SB...

12 to 1!! Great odds at the time, I think they've lowered since then, but I'm locked in...

YEA-e-YEA! I can't wait. My gf is gonna start hating me again here in a couple of weeks...

Too bad Colorado doesn't have a football team anymore...laugh

laugh

I guess your gf isn't a huge football fan?

Go Pack Go

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 08:41 PM

hey guess what

still nothing lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dang....thought someone could finally get out of this thread....oh well.

Even if they do they eventually come back.. pitchfork
laugh laugh

Wait...why am I laughing???what

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 04:24 PM
laugh laugh

There are a lot of 4 letter golf terms...laugh drinker

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 04:23 PM
laugh laugh

Glad they come with volume control "knobs"...

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 04:21 PM

Great job. You are a true football fan getting the smoker grill ready to go!!

I am a little bit of a Bucs fan. Ravens are my main team but when the Bucs won the Super Bowl, I was so happy for all the fans who went through so many rough seasons.

John McKay has the best post game interview line of all time. Paraphrasing a reporter asked about the execution of his offense today. McKay's reply was. "I am all for it"....laugh

One of my favorie McKayisms:

"We can't run the ball, pass the ball, or stop our opponents from scoring on us. Other than that we're doing a good job." laugh
laugh laugh

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 12:02 PM

yes i have and at the time it really hurt. It was that feeling of is every thing a lie.. I am not saying i don't feel bad for her. I would hope she never has to find out really. I don't want to break up there family I really don't. I wish there was a way to back up. I know what I have to do but it is so freaking hard. I wish I didn't care for him so much is all. If i had ever met her i know i could have never allowed this to happen.

Oh one more thing that really makes this a dead end street i am 10yrs older than he is. Yep i know I am set for a heartache just need a kick in the *** i guess to get on with it. Easier to be with him and happy at the moment. I hate this i really do for many reasons but still i am here in this stupid mess. How to walk away??????? Please tell me how??

You can walk away with your dignity still intact. Someone walked away from me for no reason. That is a real kick in the teeth but I have moved on....so can you. Yes it is painful but you have to have faith in yourself to have more self worth.

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 11:59 AM

You may have a point but I have been dating for a year or so and have not had anyone take a hold of my heart like this one. I really think it is because believe it or not he really is a nice guy. I know he feels guilt too but I am not sure if I feel what he is doing is so wrong. If he stays with her what is the harm in him seeking something missing with her. I know that he has tried to get her to see things his way but she is not meeting his needs. That being said he loves her I know and for what ever reason that doesn't bother me. I know i should set the bar a little higher but i have dated and men and continue to keep options open but no one makes me feel like he does. All the other men I have dated just seem to bore me or no spark. I may be settling but it doesn't feel that way all the time.

I am having a hard time letting go. He is the closest thing i have found to what i would like to find in a my next partner. The cheating thing doesnt bother me. I know it happens and i know it doesn't mean you care for anyone any less it is just something that can make you feel good again if kids etc take over at home.

Too many other single men available to just give up on finding the right one for you. He said he loves his wife. Do you have any self respect?

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:44 AM
Maybe you need to set your standards a little higher. The married man is obviously someone with little character.

Sorry to be so blunt but maybe you deserve better. Good luck to you.

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:40 AM

Well, as a Bucs fan I'm settling in for a nice 5-11 season. However, since the realignment, every team that finished last in the NFC South has won the division title the next season, so there might be hope yet.

The Boys win the NFC East
The Pack win the NFC North
The Birds win the NFC South
The Niners win the NFC West

The Pats win the AFC East
The Ravens win the AFC North
The Colts win the AFC South
The Bolts win the AFC West

Count the Vikes and Saints as Wild Card teams in the NFC
Count the Jets and Bengals as Wild Card teams in the AFC

Packers over the Ravens 31-21 in the Super Bowl

Aaron Rodgers gets League MVP, but Charles Woodson grabs the Super Bowl MVP by virture of 2 picks, one run back for TD to seal the game.

Now then, I need to go stock up on ribs, roasts and chops. I bought a new smoker, split a cord of wood, now all I need is a kickoff!!!

Great job. You are a true football fan getting the smoker grill ready to go!!

I am a little bit of a Bucs fan. Ravens are my main team but when the Bucs won the Super Bowl, I was so happy for all the fans who went through so many rough seasons.

John McKay has the best post game interview line of all time. Paraphrasing a reporter asked about the execution of his offense today. McKay's reply was. "I am all for it"....laugh

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:35 AM

Maybe not much of a prediction but.....

Brett Favre comes back, plays football. I will cheer, the cheeseheads all around me will hate me, and I WILL LOVE IT!!!

Mwuahahahahahaha!!!

He's baaaaaack....laugh

Packers/Vikings in the NFC championship game....Pack wins.

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:33 AM
He shoots....Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllll. Ball went right into the back of the web....

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:31 AM
Doing the macarena dressed as a french maid

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:29 AM

hey guess what

still nothing lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dang....thought someone could finally get out of this thread....oh well.

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:27 AM

Lack of communication. Most issues can be worked through if you just talk with whoever your interest is at the time.

Agree...drinker

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:26 AM
Uncrushed....

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:14 PM
I was travelling by car last year and came to a dead area for alternative music on the radio. I hit the seek button and it stopped on a Christian radio station that played alternative Christian music. I was floored how good it was!

I try to find similar stations whenever I am on the road. The stations are usually at the lower end of the FM dial around 89-91.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:10 PM
Bipolar disorder....but I try hard everyday to be happy.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:08 PM
laugh laugh

She just smothers all men she is with....

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25